Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

After Having Her Share Of Victims, She Spotted Lazarus Being Chased By A Bunch Of Little Kids. This Time She Couldnt Resist Laughing And She Giggled As They Raced Around The Track. Letting Her Laughs Subside, She Thought To Herself "Maybe I Should Help Him Out.." She Smiled And Waited For The Right Time To Start Driving. Racing Past Other People, She Drove Her Car Right In Front Of One Of The Children Chasing Lazarus And Stepped On The Brakes, Taking The Hit. "Hey Lady Whats Your Problem?!"He Asked Angry Like. Giving No Answer, Onaka Stuck her Tongue Out At The Kid And Drove Off Getting Hit By Another Car Nearby.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

A tall, red haired man dragged a thin, blonde haired into the location. The pirate had an irritated look on his face. The small monkey on his shoulder had a frighten expression. Smudge hated when Vin won. So he'd have to knock him one or two.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 pm
sassyspark

Vin had his arms crossed as Smudge practically dragged him to the Amusement Park. He shook his head as some of his luscious blonde hair fell into his face several times. Vin noticed Pokadot's expression, he looked.. Scared. Vin let out a long, drawn out sigh as he stood up more straight. "Alright Smudge. What's up?" he asked. He figured Smudge was just throwing a hissy-fit because he lost the Go Kart Race.

((OOC: I'm sorry took so long! & no pic cause I'm too lazy right now to go and get it..... ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

Smudge scowled darkly. "Ye scurvy dog pissing me off!" He shouted in Vin's ear. The bright haired man grabbed Vin by the collar of his shirt.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:18 pm
sassyspark

"Nngh? Hey!" Vin yanked himself away from Smudge's grip. "This shirt was expensive! I don't care if you're pissed! Your fault for losing the race." Vin explained in a tone that said he was stating the obvious. "And easy with yellin' in my ear! Okay? I've got to be able to hear the ladies speaking to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:30 pm
Keiko_1357

User Image

Smudge gave a disgust look that then turned to anger. "Ye be blowing Ye horn?" He said as he shook Vin. He was steaming. Literally, smoke was coming out of his ears. He was also pretty grumpy since he hadn't taken a drink for a whole hour!  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 pm
sassyspark

Vin Beauprit
Vin frowned as Smudge shook him. "Heyy! Cut it out you'll wrinkle my shirt!" Vin complained. "No ones tooting their horn..." Vin's eyebrow furrowed as he saw smoke puffing it's way out of Smudge's ears. He smirked, these two were such good friends. They had such fun quarrels with one another.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 pm
Smudge being in withdraw was not in the greatest mood. He just growled at Vin and gave one in the kisser. Poka-Dot jumped off his owner's shoulder to go 'find' them ice packs.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 am
sassyspark
I'm sorry... ? What? A good one to the kisser? A kick to the crotch, is that?? D: I'll edit this when you reply so I can know what that meant bro! D:

Vin furrowed his brow when Smudge growled at him. "What th-oof!" Vin held his ______ where Smudge had just hit him. "Ayy easy! Don't have to attack me!" Vin warned Smudge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:32 pm
Smudge gave Vin a wide grin. The way Vin was back out of a fight just was even more tempting to continue. Smudge swung his fist again trying to aim for Vin's face.

OOC:Face.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm
sassyspark
...makes sense seems legit..:

Vin
Vin grabbed Smusge's fist and tossed it aside. "I just said to cut it out! I could be out piling up chicks right now!" Vin snarled.
Asher Verbeck
User Image
Asher walked into the Amusment Park and saw two boys fighting with one another. He chuckled to himself and sat on a nearby bench to get a better look.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:50 am
Keiko_1357

Poka-Dot was going from stand to stand looking for an ice pack. What did these people just slap a piece of cold steak on their black eyes? Probably. The small monkey ran back to where his owner was to see he was still going at it. He also spoted another boy sitting on the bench watching Smudge go after Vin. Creepy. The little monkey ran behind the bench unseen too spy what this man kept in his pockets. Then it ever so carefully slid it's skinny tail in to his pocket and retrieved his wallet.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am
sassyspark

Vin
Vin saw Polka-Dot scamper away, but hadn't paid much attention to him. He glared at Smudge. He and Smudge were such buddies, however some people wouldn't be able to tell from the way they argued all the time.
Asher Verbeck
User Image
Asher had been watching them, when he heard something moving behind him. He shrugged and ignored it, thinking it was a rabbit or something hopping around. What he hadn't noticed was how it was a small monkey stealing his wallet. Not like there was any money in it, expect for a few personal things like his ID Card and a picture of his sister.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm
Keiko_1357

Poka-Dot opened the wallet to find it was empty except an ID card and a picture of a girl. The monkey frowned. This wasn't what he needed at all. The small monkey ran to the man and gave him his wallet.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 pm
sassyspark

Asher Verbeck
User Image
Asher was watching them when he suddenly felt something touch his back pocket. He jumped up and instantly had out his switchblade. "What the hell!?" he shouted as he turned around and saw a small monkey that had to have been what touched his pocket. His free hand, te right, reached back and felt for his wallet, still there. He eyes the small monkey with interest.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff