Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:39 am
As 'The Lovers' vanished away into thin air, Inae narrowed her eyes. "I'm being quite serious here." Drawing another card from her pouch as she replaced the one from before, the young woman held it up before her before speaking its name.

"Tarot X - Wheel of Fortune."

The purple haze began forming once more, taking a large, spherical shape in front of Inae. It thinned itself out and hardened, forming a wheel in front of Inae. She remained silent until it began to spin, which made Inae give a small wince.

As the attack collided with the wheel, Inae staggered backwards a little, cursing to herself at how reckless she was being. 'I have to stop doing things like this, really.' After spinning a bit more, the wheel shot the attack into Pet's direction, hoping for a hit.

"You know I don't think I would of had to deal with this trouble if I had decided against looking for my harlot sister." Inae chuckled to herself, trying to mask the small pain she was going through. "I'm starting to regret looking for her even more now."

------------------------------------------

Mirela slept soundly in Father Kervani's arms, lost in a dream that she found to be quite strange.

Its... Its dark, where am I...? Why am I surrounded by laundry? This.. This is horrible. Where am I being taken? How am I being taken there? O-Oof! Finding herself thrown out onto the ground, Mirela looked around her before coming to the conclusion that she was in an alleyway. Glancing upward, she raised an eyebrow at the person that dumped her out-- Jazz. Mirela looked quite confused at what was spoken to her afterwards.

"Mirela...I'm not sure if this is working but i'm trying to communicate using my light. You can't let it stay active inside you for too long or you'll explode, trust me on this. Also I'd keep those emotions of yours in check, in case you haven't noticed my powers are stronger when my emotions flare. Just concentrate and push the light out of you, then activate it, it shouldn't be too hard for someone like you since you use sound waves."

Immediately after this, Mirela opened her eyes regaining a bit of consciousness. Seeing that she was being carried by Father Kervani she made a small face, tensing up from slight fear. "Why are you carrying me," Mirela proceeded to ask. "Where are we going?"

Her fear subsided as she remembered that he was connected with Kalan. "Do you happen to know where he went?" Climbing down out of his arms, Mirela rubbed her neck, still feeling very tired. It was then she remembered what had happened in her dream and decided that what had been said was too odd to be left alone.

Following Jazz's instruction, Mirela watched as her left hand began to glow. She brought her hand to her chest and hesitated for a moment before she proceeded to reach up to the sky and release the light. As it shot up into the air, Mirela remained silent only to bring her attention back to Father Kervani. "Well...? Also, where exactly is my violin? Its important that I keep it on me, especially now since the case is gone."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:44 am
Amora noticed the darkness and moved in front of Pet taking the attack, she let out a loud howl of pain before dissipating into the air.
A faint glow surrounded Pet before the book's pages stopped and she extended her arm in front of her.
"Monster of the sea! Come Leviathan!"

Pet jumped high into the air as a large Pentagram appeared behind her hovering in the air, a loud bellow erupted from it before a scaly head came out followed by a long scaly body with what appeared to be fins on the sides of the creature.

The creature let out a loud roar as it's yellow eyes settled upon Inae.
Pet landed on top of Leviathan who was about size of the village they were just in lengthwise, he towered above the village in height however.
She crossed her arms as Leviathan fell towards Inae screeching, the wind blowing pet's clothing and hair back as she stared down at her.
"I think that's long enough."

Pet quickly dispersed Leviathan as he was inches from eating Inae, she fell and landed on the ground closing her book.
"Was that a good enough reason to join Reaper's forces?"
She gave a small smile and turning picked up Mirela's violin and bow.
"She should still be with the father, anyway take care of yourself."

With that Pet turned and headed towards the capital.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luck followed behind mumbling to himself glancing at the still sleeping Nature, looking closely she was wounded but someone had treated her.
Though her injuries were the least of his worries, the real problem was she was heavy...really heavy and it was starting to take a toll on him.
"This is all because you can't resist Virtue's face...little demon, eating all her meals," Luck mumbled this to himself with a small sigh.

Kervani looked at Mirela seeing her wake up and took a step back when she climbed down, hearing her questions he decided to answer her first one.
"Well Mirela was it? I was taking you to the capital since your companions hands are full."
"Who's fault is that?!"
"You should be thankful, I could have dragged you instead. I considered cutting you into different pieces to make the load lighter" Kervani said this nonchalantly tapping his chin.

Pet ran up to them holding a black violin case with a red rose on the top of it, she held it up to Mirela.

"If you don't mind the charred feel of human flesh you can use this case," she said. "I saw you didn't have one so I forged one from the underworld. Summoning things from there is my specialty after all."

Kervani let that question go seeing Pet had answered for him and smiled at Mirela.
"He's closer than you may think, he may have taken refuge in my cathedral it was his home at one point. Come I'll take you to it."
With that Father Kervani walked towards the capital.

Luck walked up next to Mirela and glanced over at her.
"So is that Inn thing still open?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fist burst out of the man sized scarecrow before Kalan climbed out of it. He brushed straw off his clothing before pulling the straw back into his sleeve.
"Kalan's super sneaky scarecrow escape is a success."

He stretched and cracked his neck before looking in the direction the others went.
"Sorry Mirela, it's a lot easier this way," he said.

Turning he saw Inae not too far away and started walking away from her towards the capital preferring not to be seen, since it would complicate matters even more.
"I'll have to thank Father for covering for me. Though he'll want a favor in return or something."
Kalan started to run but remembered his speech from earlier and rubbed the back of his head, guilt started to run through him, he placed his hand under his chin trying to think.  

yizel

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am
(Esteemed role players please excuse the waiting, Neo's computer is for lack of a better word. A clunk of metal, I mean it's like handing someone a piece of metal and telling them to do stuff. Anyway, we're working on fixing it. Till then feel free to laugh at him hard. Ah, good times)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:20 am
Jazz turned his head to notice his worst nightmare had returned. Yolor had returned with a vengance, how he got out of the underworld, Jazz didn't know, but thinking on it would have to wait.

"Tch, Seems I've got to stop playing around then."

Jazz began to spin, light surrounded him as he quickly encased himself in a bubble, much like Continuum before him. The fist crashed into his defenses, causing it to crack and break. The bubble shattered, a shock wave dissipating what was left of the fist. Jazz emerged, a black light filling his eyes as his arms were out, two orbs in each.

"I can't hold this for too much longer...."

"Go back to hell Yolor!"

The pillars crashed into both sides of Jazz, the orbs of light exploding in size as the light sucked in the fire. Slamming the orbs together, Jazz launched the giant light/fire sphere at Yolor, diving close behind it. His foot connected with his attack, the black light fading in and out in his eyes. As his foot left the orb, jetting it at Yolor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birth's eyes widened as she arrived at the field. The heat filling the area was almost to much as Jazz hit the ground his eyes meeting Birth's.

"What have you gotten yourself into Jazz..."

"Isn't he one of yours, Death?"

Birth raised a hand, a finger pointing at the soon to be charred Yolor.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 am
Yolor smiled as the pillars hit however it quickly faded as he saw Jazz unscathed, he moved his foot back seeing Jazz throw a weird ball towards him.
He took a step back as he kicked it at him, Yolor wrapped fire around his hands and extending his hands caught the orb a burst of fire and light exploding from the contact.
Yolor closed one eye grunting as he tried to hold on the fire vanished and he lost his grip an explosion following afterword.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaper stretched upon reaching the field and noticed Jazz was active, it seemed violence wasn't too far away from this lad.
"Reminds me of Tsuliria a little bit," he said rubbing his head.
Hearing Birth he looked over at Yolor to see the explosion, he blinked a few times before looking up to see Yolor flying through the air his clothing burnt.
"It would appear so."
Reaper took a few steps back and extended his arm impaled Yolor on his arm, Yolor's eyes widened before Reaper threw him aside causing Yolor to roll along the ground groaning.
He coughed looking at the hole in his chest before looking back up at Reaper blood trickling out of his mouth
Reaper looked at the blood on his sleeve and tried to brush it off.
"Only someone from the underworld could survive that, I wonder how you got out."
Yolor glared at Reaper before falling to the ground and going still

Reaper looked back at Jazz stuffing a hand into his pocket and pointed at him.
"That light wielding one is yours isn't he Birth?"

Continuum looked back at Yolor when his eyes widened seeing Birth and Reaper.
He turned back to Jazz a faint glow surrounding him.
"I can't wait any longer," Continuum said extending his hands forward.

He made a circle with his hands in front of him, leaving an orange circle of energy hovering in front of him, a large circle appeared under his feet as he closed his eyes spreading his feet shoulder width apart.

"I was hoping not to use this on a human, however I'm out on time."

Continuum opened his eyes and started punching the air rapidly with his fists before running towards Jazz hurling needles into rifts as he did so.

Rifts started opening up around Jazz circling him before barrages of large orange fists started pouring out aiming at him from every side.
A large rift opened above Jazz before needles started raining from the sky down towards Jazz.
Continuum threw more needles into rifts causing some to open at Jazz's feet before the needles started raining upwards into the still open portals causing an endless rain of needles as Continuum built energy into his fist.
"Endless Distortion."
Continuum punched forward opening a rift in front of him causing a huge orange fist to fly at Jazz.

"Mistress."
Tsuliria stopped and glanced back at Linora who had stopped a few feet away.
Turning fully towards her she met Linora's eyes and crossed his arms under her chest.
"What is it Linora?"
Linora hesitated and averted her gaze for a moment, taking a small breath she turned back to Tsuliria clenching her shaking hand into a fist.
"I got my memories back."

Tsuliria's eyebrows arched for a moment but they faded as quickly as they came and she waited for her to continue.
"I remembered my family, a husband and daughter....I remembered them some time ago...I just didn't tell you."
Tsuliria closed her eyes and let out a sigh before speaking.
"You should have, I said you were free to leave once your memories returned."
"I know that Mistress which is why I didn't say anything. However, now I have something to ask of you, feel free to call it selfish."
Tsuliria stared at Linora for a moment, it was unlike her to ask for anything especially at a time like this.
"What is it Linora?" Tsuliria asked.
"Kill me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 am
Jazz looked on at the assaulting Continuum, his mind drawing blanks on how to stop this onslaught. Letting out a deep breath he turned to look at Birth, the light leaving his eyes, as he arms dropped to his side. Their eyes met as Birth's eyes widened.

"Bring me back..."

Jazz turned back to Continuum, giving him a small smirk before the flurry of attacks hit, the fists planting into him from all sides. Jazz was lifted off the ground as the onslaught attacked from all sides, his eyes fading in and out of consciousness.

"I'm not walking out of this one alive at this rate....give him hell..."

Jazz' eyes whitened as he lost his grip, the pain wiping him out. A wild grin crossed his face as his white eyes slowly turned black. Black light emitted from his body as his body continued to endure the pain from Continuum's attack. Birth stared on at the sight, speechless at what she was witnessing. Inside, Jazz' light, the source of his life, was being engulfed with darkness, was he really giving his life to finish this?

A tower of black erupted, knocking back the rifts. Standing in the center, a black silhouette with glowing black eyes stared at Continuum.

"Gladly...."

Bursting forward with great speed, Jazz slammed into Continuum, his fist thrusting him into the air. He quickly turned his body, catching Continuum with his foot, slamming him into the ground. Jazz snapped his fingers, two black clones emerging from his body. The two dispersed, one to the left, one to the right, until they formed a triangle around the deity. Jazz picked him up, holding him just above the ground.

"A deity huh? Let's see how much you can handle."

He tossed Continuum into the air, quickly following with his clones. As they hovered above the ground below, Jazz grabbed Continuum by the leg, throwing him back down to the ground, A kick connecting to propel him. The three Jazz' each clapped their hands together, a black spear forming between each. Jazz grinned madly as he spun his spear before thrusting it into the heavens, his eyes glowing brighter.

"Heaven's Seven Gates"

The sky ripped open as a sinister red seal filled the sky, the three throwing their spears into the center. Birth's eyes filled with terror as her own powers were being twisted in front of her. Six large spears descended from the sky, crashing into Continuum below, a large explosion following. As the seal began to open in the center, Birth Jumped a small sphere in her hand. Her wings thrust open as she picked up speed.

"That's quite enough!"

Birth slammed the sphere of light into Jazz' chest, a sinister laughter filling the sky as the clones began to dissipate along with the seal, the gate sealing shut. The black light within Jazz swirled as his light was slowly restored to him. Consciousness returned to him as he nodded to Birth then slowly fell to the ground below.

Birth landed next to Continuum, his body was fairly alright, just a few scratches, but he had long been conscious. She gave a sigh of relief as her wings returned to her, fading back into her.

"Yes.....That is my envoy."

With a final sigh, Birth retrieved her envoy, his sleeping body slowly recovering. She avoided eye contact with her brother as she walked past, heading back into town.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am
Feeling slightly disturbed at Kervani's comment, Mirela felt small shivers make their way down her spine. "Well, I appreciate that you didn't."

As Pet came up to her and presented the case, her eye twitched. "C-Charred feel of human... flesh?!" Mirela mentally repeated to herself in her mind that it would just be best if she went along with it. "Well... Thank you..." Hesitantly, Mirela took the case from Pet, holding it down at her sides. Nodding at Kervani's next words, Mirela's eyes softened.

"That would be nice... I just hope that he doesn't run again when he sees me..." She lowered her gaze to the ground, starting to become lost in thought until Luck dragged her out of it with his question. Bringing her attention and gaze up to him, Mirela thought for a moment.

"Yes, its still open... I'm still tired, Luck. I haven't slept in days. In fact I'd ask for you to carry me but your hands are full and I don't want to bother the Father with the trouble of carrying me again." She shook her head a little. 'I would also prefer not being cut up into pieces. Or being dragged. I'd rather walk...'

--------------------------

Inae staggered backwards as Leviathan came close to eating her. Falling back onto the ground, her defense vanished along with Leviathan. As Pet spoke Inae nodded faintly, feeling terrified for the first time in a long time.

Returning her card to her pouch, Inae rose to a stand in order to regain her composure as Pet left the area. "I'll have to meet with Reaper to straighten things out. Although for now I suppose a self-proclaimed title will have to do."

Catching Kalan out of the corner of her eye, Inae decided to leave him be as she drew another card from her pouch, letting out a small sigh.

"I'm going to regret this," She muttered, holding the card out in front of her. "Tarot VII - The Chariot."

Letting out a loud wince as a large purple mist cloud began to form, Inae took a deep breath. 'This is getting a little ridiculous...'

The cloud began to take the form of a chariot being pulled by two horses. As it finished forming, it made its way over to Inae who took the card and placed it onto the mist. A bright flash occurred from this, only to die down just a few moments later. In place of the mist was now a beautiful, solid chariot. The exterior was a deep, rich, finished wood while the interior was lined with soft, crimson velvet. The horses neighed as Inae stroked their faces. One horse became snow white as the other became obsidian black.

Climbing into the chariot, Inae took hold of the reigns before leaning back to relax. "Lets make this ride an easy one, shall we?" Cracking the reigns the chariot took off, heading towards the Capitol at a quick pace, neither stopping nor looking back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:57 pm
".....Ow....."
Continuum stared up at the sky trying to recall what exactly just happened to him.
He tried to move but he found his body wouldn't respond to him. He closed his eyes with a sigh pain running through his body.

The event played in his head as he remembered the pain, and thanks to the energy spent earlier there wasn't much he could do.
"Can't believe I came down here for this....I'm taking a nap."
With that Continuum's head fell to the side before he started lightly snoring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaper smiled at Birth as she walked past him but remained silent as she went by.
"What a energetic Envoy you have sister," he mumbled to himself afterword.

Reaper walked over to Continuum and stared down at him, he rubbed the back of his head seeing the smile on his face.
"Do you even care you lost?" he questioned staring at him. "I know the answer and yet I ask."
He started to bind him but lowered his hand.
"There's no point," he said sighing.

Reaper walked past Continuum and started towards the capital.
"It's about time I check on my Envoy."

Kervani smiled and entered the capital taking a book out of his robe and opening it before looking through it.
"I'm not quite sure what's up with Kalan, he's not one to run from a lady, everything else maybe but not a lady."
Luck followed behind with Nature letting out a long sigh while Pet followed by his side, she glanced over at him every now and then.
After a while she walked over to him and tugged on his clothing causing him to look down at her.
"I can carry her if you want," Pet said holding her arms out.
"No it's alright, there's no point now," Luck responded with a sigh. "Besides I heard babes like strong and considerate men. I lose both of those if you carry her next to me."
"Babes?" Pet said tilting her head. "What is that?"
Luck glanced over at Pet before a sly smile formed on his face.
"I can teach you about them in private later on."
Pet blinked a few times but nodded her head and smiled at him
"I'd appreciate it, I'm still not too accustomed to the human realm."
Luck chuckled to himself and adjusted Nature, he looked at his pocket watch watching the light glow from it.
"It appears my luck is improving."

Kervani stopped at a large cathedral and looked up at it, the cathedral itself was worn out.
The paint was peeling, shingles were missing from the rooftop, there was wood over the giant holes in the windows, chunks of the building was missing and laying around the cathedral.
Kervani took a step back as chunk of bricks fell off landing where he once stood.
"I'm home," he said with a grin.

Kervani opened the door and surprisingly the inside was nicer then the outside, two candles rested on an altar at the far end of the room, a red carpet leading to it from the door.

Wooden benches were on each side of the cathedral in rows though a few were missing.
White brick decorated the inside with red stains on it.
"Please have a seat," Kervani said motioning inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan stretched watching Inae run off, he let out a breath he was holding slightly glad she ignored him, it would have been complicated if she had acknowledge him.
Still he worried about the two sister and was tempted to follow.
"Having woman troubles Kalan?"

Kalan turned around to see Reaper standing behind him, his eyes widened before he quickly bowed, Reaper smiled and made him straighten by pulling on the back of his shirt.

"No need for that, we're friends right? You seem to be troubled by woman lately."
"Reaper I'm always having such troubles," Kalan said rubbing the back of his head.
"True, well at least it's not a repeat of that hot summer night."
"How do you know about that?!"

Reaper wrapped his arm around Kalan's shoulder and led him towards the capital.
"It's not like I don't have such problems either Kalan, in fact Linora released a woman I was holding captive now I have to chase her down again."
"I...I think that's a little different."
"Anyway Kalan I like you because of your spirit, I kinda wish you'd rub it off on Tsuliria. Come I'll treat you to a drink."
"Oh that's nice of you Reaper."
"What are friends for then to pay for a drink, you do have money on you right?"
"Well yeah but aren't you-"
"Fantastic let's go."

Tsuliria jumped back as a line materialized in front of her, Linora walked forward with both her gloves off, Tsuliria's chains kept screaming at her to be drawn but she forced them to be quiet.
"Mistress, please attack me."

Tsuliria dodged another line but it cut her cheek in the process, she brought her hand to it narrowing her eyes at her.
"Linora, stop this."
Linora shook her head hearing Tsuliria and stopped a few feet from her, she leaned forward and coughed into her hand, looking at it afterward she saw blood in it.

She looked back at Tsuliria wiping the blood on her skirt.
"I don't have a lot of time Mistress...Reaper told me I'm going to die soon. I can feel it...I don't want him to end me Mistress....please...kill me...."

Tsuliria clutched at her chest seeing the pain Linora was in, she shook her head mumbling no to herself before taking a step back from her.
"You're not dying Linora, stop lying..." Tsuliria said looking at her.
Linora coughed into her hand causing blood to trickle down her mouth, Tsuliria's eyes widened and she took another step back.

"I no longer have a family because of my actions...I would have ended my own life back then...but you saved me and became my family Mistress...you gave me another chance....that's why...I want you to kill me...since you gave me a life...please...please take it away from me."

Tsuliria looked towards the ground clenching her hand into a fist, she bit her lip as blood fell onto the cobblestone before a blade flew forward from her garment.
She caught it in her hand and allowed one to run to the end of a chain letting it come out of her sleeve.
"Selfish Linora," Tsuliria said raising the blade to her face. "Who taught you this attitude."
Linora smiled and reaching up took out her hair tie causing her hair to fall to her lower back a large fluctuation of energy erupting from her as the tie dissipated into the air.

"You even took off your seal," Tsuliria mumbled. "Fine. I will reunite you with your family so you can live in your little illusion in the afterlife."
Linora chuckled and extended her hands.
"I enjoyed this illusion....Mistress."

Tsuliria's eye twitched before the two sprinted at each other.  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm
Catching the conversation between Luck and Pet, Mirela felt a small spark of jealousy and irritation. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she shook her head slightly. "Luck... You won't really have time to do that, I need to talk to you alone later. Its very important."

Sliding her hand off of his shoulder, Mirela nodded towards Kervani before stepping inside the cathedral. "Oh, this is nice." Clutching onto the violin case, she began walking towards the front of the room to sit herself on one of the benches. 'I could go without the stains on the wall... I personally hope that its not blood...'

Sitting down, Mirela placed the case into her lap before turning back to Father Kervani. "Father, are you positive that Kalan would come here to take refuge? I don't really think he would come here if he doesn't want to be found."

After speaking, Mirela turned her gaze to look at the rest of the room. She found it to be slightly haunting and hoped that herself and Luck wouldn't have to stay long. 'I wouldn't want to sleep here, I mean its nice... Just... Creepy...'

"Since he isn't here, do you have any idea of where else he might possibly be? I'd like to find him soon, you know?"

--------------------------

Sure enough, it didn't take Inae long to reach the Capitol. Upon arrival she emerged from the chariot to pet her horses one last time. Removing the card from its hold, she watched as the chariot became mist once more before slowly dissipating away.

'I should probably find some place to stay, I'm exhausted...' Returning the card to her pouch, Inae walked inside the Capitol before looking around at the surrounding area. "There must be an inn around here somewhere," Walking over to the fountain, Inae took a seat on the edge before counting the money she had earned from before she left home. "This should be enough."

Remaining where she was, Inae let out a small yawn. "So tired... I suppose that I'll rest here for a moment. Take in the sights and look for an inn before it gets too cold."

Looking around at some of the people, Inae raised an eyebrow at a woman not so far away. 'Why is the harlot here already? I could have sworn that I passed her...' However upon seeing the woman turn, she shook her head. 'Ah, that is clearly not Mirela. She looks just like her, though. Of course minus the only thing Mirela has going for her, and even then it isn't much. Then again, Mirela is just too worthless and I'm too tired to care.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm
Luck set Nature down on one of the benches in the back of the cathedral before taking a seat next to Mirela, he chuckled at the thought of what this 'later' would entail.
Pet sat next to him before looking at Kervani who stood in front of the altar.

Kervani looked through his book as Mirela spoke to him before a small smile formed on her face bringing up Kalan.
"You're right my dear, he wouldn't come here" he said looking at Mirela.

His eyes let off a red glow as a dark aura surrounded his body as he turned towards them.
"I had the children moved to another cathedral so we're all alone,"
The doors to the cathedral slammed shut before the red from the wall slid over to it making a red circle on the door sealing it.

"Pet keep Mr. Green occupied."
Pet grumbled to him before wrapping her arms around Luck's neck, she pulled him to her opening a dark portal, Luck's eyes widened before the two fell into it.
Luck screamed and reached back before the portal closed.

Kervani closed his book and looked at Mirela, a grin sliding onto his face as he started walking towards her.
"I didn't want Kalan to see this, he's not good with blood after all."

The Father stopped and took a dagger out of his robe and cut his palm causing his blood to spill onto the floor.
The blood circled before hovering next to him in a small sphere.
"Do you know about blood magic Mirela? Well it's not important. Since you seem close to Kalan I want to see your worth."

Kervani reached over and took hold of the sphere and crushed it in his hand, the blood circled him before he let out a small groan and cracked his neck.
His threw the book aside as he fangs protruded from his mouth.

"If you survive I'll help you find Kalan," he said this as his eyes turned into slits. "If you die.... well I'll deliver that pretty little head of yours to him as a gift. When he looks into your dead gaze it'll make up for all those birthdays I missed...oh maybe I should make you eat your own arm. That would be a nice as well."

He continued towards her his boot's echoing in the small cathedral as he chuckled at her.
"I'll use your torso to make a new play toy for the children next time I see them. They'll love it."

He stopped directly in front of her the darkness hiding his face except for his glowing red eyes.
Lifting his gloved hand he cracked his fingers forming his hand into a claw.
"If there was ever a time, I'd say now would be a time to kneel down and repent. However, I'm all out of forgiveness."

Kalan rubbed the back of his head looking over at Reaper who was covering his mouth trying to hold in his laughter.
"Reaper...I suppose it's asking too much for you to kill me now wouldn't it?"
"You want to ruin my fun, how cruel of you Kalan."
Kalan stepped to the side as a woman carrying a sword walked past him, he stared at her for a moment before turning his attention back to his main problem.
"Inae...."
He mumbled the name seeing Inae at the fountain, on top of that it seemed that Mirela was nearby but her back was turned to him.
He noted that she looked nice with her hair down but shook his head and turned to run but Reaper wasn't going to allow that.
"Oi! Inae! How's it going? Remember me?"
"I hate you Reaper."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm
Birth carried Jazz through the tattered remains of the village, a barren wasteland ravaged by war. She let out a small sigh only wondering what her brother was thinking of after witnessing Jazz in the field with Continuum. Even she wasn't sure who or what that power was. What exactly lay within her envoy?

Setting Jazz on a large slab of stone, Birth held her hands over him, a light glow cloaking over him as Birth closed her eyes.

"What is plaguing you Jazz...."

Birth worked on sealing away what was left of the black light in Jazz' heart, his own light slowly being restored.The darkness swirled inside him, slowly being locked away into the recesses of his heart. Pretty soon all that remained was a small sliver, imbedded into the very core of his light, the core that kept him alive under his contract with Birth.

"Let's go..."

She picked up her envoy once more, and started off towards the capital. His body felt heavier than before as she walked through the streets, after her brother.

"....I can walk you know..."

Birth's ears perked as she heard his voice, looking down at his displeased face in her arms. Jazz jumped down, brushing off his clothing before turning back to her.

"So...how much damage did he cause?"

"'he' almost killed us all, care to explain what that was?"

Jazz gave a small smirk, mainly because he was back in his body.

"Later, we have more important things on our hands."

With a toothy grin, Jazz turned and ran off towards the capital, leaving Birth to shake her head, a small laugh loud enough for only her to hear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtue made her way into capital, Seven tailing closely behind. A soft smile adorned her face as she marched into town, her arms swinging widely in a childish manner. Seven gave a small grunt as his eyes narrowed.

"Cheer up Seven! We're here!"

Virtue scurried behind her weapon, climbing up his back until she was perched on his shoulders. Seven gave a small displeased sigh before continuing off into capital.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am
Mirela didn't know what to think as the chaos unfolded right before her eyes. "W-What's going on?! Luck!!" Reaching over, she tried to catch Luck before he fell into the portal, but failed. Feeling tears come to her eyes, she unlatched the violin case Pet had given her, relieved that the violin was actually inside. Removing it from the case, Mirela quickly bounded up off of the bench, backing up away from Kervani, screaming at the top of her lungs, letting out an ear-shattering scream. "Y-You're... Y-You're a lunatic! There's no way that you're doing this just for Kalan!" The tears spilled down her cheeks as she shakily raised the violin into playing position, putting herself into a "stance," although the stance just consisted of standing with her legs shaking violently.

"Give Luck back and let us go!" Drawing her bow across the strings, Mirela tried to keep Kervani from reaching her, but the panic coursing through her mind wouldn't allow that. The ground around Kervani began to glow a bright, pale green. In just a few moments, a hissing sound began to sound off. Before Mirela could react, the floor began to crack right before it exploded.

Falling backwards, Mirela let out a cry of pain as a piece of wood smacked into her stomach, causing the taste of iron to quickly fill her mouth as she coughed out a tiny bit of blood. 'This isn't going very well... Please... Someone save me...'

-------------------------

As Inae was addressed, she quickly stood up and narrowed her eyes after seeing who it was. "You!" Folding her arms across her chest, or lack thereof, she began to walk over to Reaper and Kalan. Reaching for her dagger, she pulled it out and reached upwards toward Reaper. "You never paid for the reading! I don't care who you are, you have to pay!" Not even giving attention to Kalan, Inae kept her attention focused on Reaper.

"I've gone through hell to get here. Left home, found my harlot sister which of course I regret doing, nearly died because some test that was forced upon me, and now I end up meeting you of all people. How can my day get any better than this?" Inae let out a low growl, not wanting to be bothered at the moment.

--------------------

Upon hearing noise, the woman stepped off to the side, maneuvering around to the area behind Kalan. 'Is that.... Him?' Making a face, she grabbed onto Kalan's arm before tugging him off to the side. 'It has to be him, there's just no other way of explaining it.' "And where the hell have you been, leaving me like that!" Stopping to catch her breath, the woman began to cough. After a few moments it subsided and the woman was able to get a better look at Kalan's face. "Oh! I'm so sorry... I had you mistaken for someone else, please forgive me."

Letting him go, she bowed lightly before continuing. "My name is Hana, its a pleasure to meet you... I thought that you were my husband, so that's why I pulled you away. You look a lot like him, you know. Although... Now that I think about it, you look more like you're my daughter's type." Sighing a bit, Hana smiled faintly at Kalan. "If I just knew where she was I would introduce you to her, if you were interested in meeting her, that is."

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am
Father Kervani grinned seeing Mirela's response, he tilted his head a toothy grin adoring his face as he advanced closer to her.
However seeing the green around him he froze and look down being caught in the explosion.
For a moment there was only silence and the sound of Nature's light snoring.
"Hahahaha...."
A sound came from inside the smoke as a dark figure appeared in the smoke.
"So the scared kitty can scratch..."

Kervani walked out of the smoke his slitted eyes glowing a bright red, as crimson poured down his face and down his hands dripping onto the carpet.

He licked his lips tasting the blood before it moved to his hands hovering around them.
"I'm going to enjoy ripping you apart! Scream more! Scream for your friends, your allies! So I can kill them and take away the little hope you have! I said scream! Why aren't you screaming?! Maybe if I start taking you apart..."

The father cracked his neck advancing closer to Mirela the shadows on the wall dancing with his figure.

"It's so much fun isn't it love, this game we play! You should have more fun! I know maybe if I separate you into four seperate pieces you'll start laughing. If not I'll just keep ripping you apart until you begin laughing. See I'm smiling why can't you?! Smile!"

The father brought his glowing hand back and brought it forward towards Mirela head laughing manically as he did so.
"Oh I almost forgot!"

The father slammed his hand into the door causing the barrier to fluctuate, he grinned and straightened himself up, he ran a hand through his hair and let out a sigh as the blood on his clothing receded into his gloved hand.
His eyes returned to normal.
"You pass."

The father took a few steps back and held his hand out smiling.
"You're not allowed to leave yet though, we have to talk, now calm down and have a seat."

Reaper grinned at Inae seeing she remembered him, he chuckled at her knife and shrugged his shoulders.
"Sorry I'm not carrying anything on me."

Reaper vanished into his own shadow and popped back up through Inae's shadow to stand behind her with his arms crossed.

Still you haven't grown a bit, don't move I want to talk to you once I'm finished with my Envoy. Kalan will pay for my session."
With that Reaper faded back into Inae's shadow chuckling before his head went under.

Kalan was surprised feeling someone tugging on him, turning he saw the woman from earlier, but seeing her up close it appeared it wasn't Mirela.
He felt relief flood over him especially since she sounded angry. He turned hearing the woman cough, he started to pat her back when she got over it.

When she explained why she yelled at him he waved his hands, hearing about a daughter and what he assumed was a compliment he blushed a little.

"Well hello Hana, I'm Kalan. If you don't mind compliments you're very beautiful, I'm a bit sad I'm not your husband."
Kalan put his hands behind his head and chuckled.

It was nice to meet polite people, recently he's only met rude and annoying ones, he enjoyed meeting someone with some actual manners and to top it off she wasn't that bad to look at either, though he pushed that thought aside not wanting Luck to rub off on him.

"Also don't worry about mistaking me. I thought you were my friend Mirela."
Kalan laughed and lowered his arms before speaking again.
"You don't have her chest though so I saw it wasn't her, anyway is there anything I can help you with Mrs. Hana? The almighty Kalan, tenth commander of the ninth force is always willing to help damsels."

Yolor tried to stand up but fell coughing up blood as he looked at the hole in his chest.
A shadow hovered over him and he looked up to see Kailos staring down at him, his cloak was off and he reached up running a hand through his black hair.
"Well look at you," Kailos said.
Yolor glared at him but closed his eyes from the pain and fell back down, Kailos sighed and knelt down to him.
"Guess I gotta get you fixed huh?"

Tsuliria jumped back and threw a chain at Linora who dodged out of the way creating a line at her neck.
Tsuliria leaned back and pulled her chain back as the line materialized.

Linora crossed her arms creating a tunnel of lines towards Tsuliria, looking around Tsuliria flinched before diving out of it at the last moment as the lines activated.

Tsuliria threw a chain at Linora advancing towards her at the same time, Linora jumped dodging the chain and crated a red line in front of her blocking Tsuliria's sword.
"I appreciate this Mistress," Linora said meeting her gaze.
"Don't talk during a fight," Tsuliria said throwing her back.

Linora crashed through a building as Tsuliria followed after her, Linora turned and caught herself before kicking falling rubble at Tsuliria.
Tsuliria dodged it only to take a punch to the face afterword sending her flying back out on the street.

Placing her hand down Tsuliria caught herself and turned her body to dodged a line as it materialized at her torso.

Linora landed on the ground and tapped her foot before vanishing, Tsuliria quickly dodged out of the way as a cage of lines appeared where she once stood before activating, Linora smiled and vanished again as Tsuliria drew another chain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am
Virtue and Seven made their way into the capital, passing by the crowds and such until they reached a small fountain. Virtue was overly enjoying her ride on Seven's shoulders as she kept kicking him and giggling, this was her first piggy back ride after all. As they stopped in the square, Virtue let out a small squee of delight noticing a tiny young woman.

"Look Seven! She's smaller than me!"

Virtue jumped down, not noticing the tiny black spider that had crawled up her back from Seven's clothing. She scurried over to Inae, her face full of delight as she had found someone she could look down upon. With a cheerful face she stopped just in front of Inae.

"You can't possibly be a human, you're so small!"

As Virtue revelled in her joy, the spider bit into the back of her neck, dissipating into dust as it's fangs sank in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jazz ran through the fields, his energy and vigor rapidly returning to him as he set his sights on the capital in the distance.

"We're almost done...almost there."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:48 am
Hana blinked, looking quite cute and confused. "Oh, Mirela...?" Smiling, she went to continue to tell him who she was exactly until he mentioned the size of their chests. Her eye twitched and Hana's smile quickly became one laced with motherly anger.

"How dare you compare my chest to my daughter's! Its quite rude, Kalan!" Striking her hand across his cheek, she quickly withdrew her hand before rubbing it. "O-Ow..."

Hana was ready to yell some more until she clutched at her chest, coughing some more. "I've... Gotta stop doing that... S-Sorry..." As the coughing stopped, Hana reached up and wiped tears from her eyes. "You seem to know Mirela, then. You also asked if I needed help, and I do. I can't seem to find Mirela anywhere... Will you help me find her? Please?"

--------------------

Unable to stop Reaper from leaving, Inae merely shook her head and let out a sigh. However as she was approached by Virtue and Seven, she groaned slightly before rolling her eyes. "Ugh, why must there be more people?"

Listening to Virute's comment, Inae's eye twitched. "Excuse me, what was that?!" Shooting a glare directly at Virtue, Inae made a face. "Oh like it matters, shoo. Shoo, shoo, you're annoying me. I've got better things to do."

Turning her head away, Inae closed her eyes. 'He had better get back here soon, I'm not going to wait forever.'

--------------------

Thinking that she was surely about to meet her demise, Mirela's eyes grew wide as Kervani stopped, telling her that she passed. "I did... I did what now...?" Placing her bow into her left hand with her violin, Mirela took her free hand and began rubbing the side of her head.

"T-Talk... Right..." Moving over towards the bench she was at previously, Mirela returned her violin to its case before sitting back down. "Talk about what?" 'I hope we're not talking about how he just tried to kill me...' "Oh, after this talk, will you make Pet bring Luck back? I still have to talk to him, and he's going to help me look for Kalan... He's also going to help me look for my mother if I'm not... Not completely mistaken."

Mirela leaned back against the bench, trying to calm down and rest. "You really frightened me, Father Kervani. I didn't think that you would let me leave alive..."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games