Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 pm
"deffenitly a dude and i just have a high metabilism" He said shrugging his shoulders.
((srry gtg bye))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm
Sehla nodded "I see." Sehla chuckled a little at what she said. "Gay?" Sehla shook him a little "Kidding, kidding. I really don't care." Sehla looked at the couch, but Jonathan wasn't there "Wasn't he there a second ago?" Sehla asked. She walked to her bathroom to take a shower and saw Jonathan sleeping in the tub "Great..." Sehla sighed, scratching her head a little. She walked to Tom "Jonathan is sleeping in the tub, in the bathroomin my room...I'm going to the one in the hall.." Sehla told him. She walked to it and closed the door. She took a shower.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:41 pm
Wow sleeping in a tub must have been tired he thought as he took a seat on the couch. He noticed a guitar in the corner and went over and picked it up and started to play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm
Sehla finished her shower and dried her hair. She wrapped the towel around herself and walked out. She saw Tom playing her guitar and smiled at him "Very nice." She walked into her room, it was dark. She felt something touch her butt and punched it and screamed. "Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She turned on the light quickly and saw it was Jonathan and sighed "Pervert!!!!!!!!!!". She kicked in the...nuts 5 times. "Don't touch me like that ever!!" She punched the wall, she sat on the couch still in the towel. She was cussing under her breath.Jonathan sighed "Sorry,thought, you, were something else...Ima leave....now.." Jonathan said, feeling awkward.Sehla sighed and nodded "Ezrm, you should.."
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:16 pm
Tom poked his head down the hall way and yelled "are you ok?" he said knowing that it would be wrong to walk in on Shela then saw Jonathan walk down the hall "is every thing alright?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm
Sehla looked down "I feel violated..." She shivered. Sehla walked into the closet, and closed the closet door. She got dressed in there and came out. She walked behind Tom, stood there for a second. She was bored so she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and shook him roughly "Hello.." Sehla laughed a little. Sehla smiled and flipped her hair out of her face, since trying to blow it out of her face didn't work.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:40 pm
"hi" Tom said turning his head to look at her "you feel better?" he asked as he heard her laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm
Sehla shook her head a little, slowly and softly "But they say don't be mad at the person forever because it's not good." She said looking inoccent without even trying or knowing it. "I know it's weird what I just did now, I do that alot when I'm bord or poke, my friends." Sehla nodded as she poked Tom's cheek softly. She spinned a little for no reason and sat on the couch, she got her guitar, the one Tom was playing earlier, and started singing and playing.singing and playing.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:55 pm
he smiled as she poked him "a favorite song?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm
Sehla chuckled "No." Sehla chuckled again "Naughty song, eh?" Sehla put down the guitar and lied her back against the cushon. She felt her cold hair.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:06 pm
"yeah what gave you that idea?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 pm
Sehla chuckled "I know it's obvious and so do you. I don't only listen to the beat of a song, I also listen to the lyrics. And sometimes things don't make sense, but I think about how it is put in the song. I mean like metaphors." Like you know what the song is about, sex. For example at the begining of the song "Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I the one who you think about in bed?" like that.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:22 pm
"i see, but othersongs talk about how one's love can never die for a dead love one. for example..." he said taking the guitar from Shela and started to play and sing the The Crow and the Butterfly.
((link to songhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uitBzi57PVE))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:28 pm
Sehla nodded "I know, songs can mean many things to people because a lot of people might miss the meaning of the song." Sehla said.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 pm
"yes and sometimes the meaning is to obviouse"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games