Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm
"It's not me, but my companion needs some medical treatment," she said, a worried look crossed her face as she explained.

(Hiya! sorry for just jumpin' in! but yeah i'm Ari! and my character is Word. Uh...yeah)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 pm
Porcan sighed after Lena left, not feeling up to the task of going downstairs. He crawled back under Layam's bed, closing his eyes which were now beginning to be bothered by light.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 pm
Lena teleported straight into the kitchen, wearing the new clothes she just bought, the ripped red shirt over the polo Layam gave her, she heard a new voice on the pourch knowing that probably there mission would be delayed again, thats when Lena turned to Eli, wondering if he was up to the task of going to the Cathedrial and making sure there is nothing in there way of fighting of Mal'Naga.

Lena turned to Layam.

"When are we going to be leaving?" Lena asked.

She wanted Mal'Naga gone, his hurt to her friends would not go unpunised.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Alice haden't expected anyone to be injured, "What happened?" she asked, quickly walking to the dining room doorway, "Layam, we need some medical assistance out here." she called, returning to Word.

Layam nearly choked on an egg, holding her napkin to her mouth, "Exscuse me?" she said, wishing she didn't hear Alice correctly. Layam got up and walked to the foyer, her hooves made a gentle clicking sound as she walked towards Alice and Word.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 pm
"Something...attacked him. I had my back turned for just a second..." she said, wincing at the memory. Then she looked at Arche, his furry body unmoving. "I'm very sorry for ruining your morning. Oh where are my manners, I'm Wordynne, buy you may call me Word." She was a little dazed by what had happened to Arche, that she didn't notice her own hurt arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:34 pm
Layam looked at Arche, she couldn't help but wonder if Ryo the werewolf was to blame for this, "Come in, i'm a preistess and a potion master, i have just what he needs." she said, turning around to walk towards the staircase to the second floor sitting room.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm
"Thank you," she said and followed Layam inside. "You're a potion master? I'm sure you must be familiar with plants," she said and sat with Arche in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 pm
Layam nodded, "I am. Is there something else you needed?" she asked as she entered her room, walking to her potion shelf. She grabbed the jar with the chalky-watered potion she'd used on Lena and Alice's injuries, knowing she needed to make a refill soon. With that, she also took the green potion that smelled like pineapple, she also used a lot of it on Lena, it seems Layam would need a restock on quite a few potions. She walked back into the sitting room holding out the first jar to Word, "Here, this webs together broken bones. I'm unsure what your pet's unjuries are, but it's best to make sure he hasen't broken anything." she said, waiting for Wordynne to take it.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ari-Goes-Rawr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:01 pm
She nodded at Layam and closed her eyes, feeling Arche's spirit. She opened her eyes. "His left front paw is fractured, and two of his ribs are broken." she said with a grim look on her face. "If you are running low on potions, i can make them for you," Word said looking at Layam. "It's the least i can do."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm
[[ *Wondering where Lena and Eli are..?* ]]

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Lena ran to Alice wrapping her arms around her tightly..

Lena missed Alice, she was basically her first friend upon arriving in Havencrest. Alice was kind and gentle, tho being possesed, she was looking very good and had back all of her memeories.

"Alice which is the easiest way to get into the Cathedrial without being seen by Naga?" Lena asked, once they got there, Lena would take the route Alice gave her, so she could shoot Naga in the back, hopefully keeping him busy enough to get Layam in so she can begin the chant.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm
[[ *Wondering where Lena and Eli are..?* ]]

*I'm here, I didn't see it fit to post o: And there is no way I can fight Mal'Naga with you guys tonight, school tomorrow /: I'm not getting off yet though. *

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm
Alice half expected to be squeezed to death by Lena, "He's in the ceremonial room, there's no way to sneak up on him unless you came crashing through the graveyard window," Alice paused and sighed, "Man.. my house is going to be destroyed by the time this is over." she said, frowning.

~*~

Layam unscrewed the cap to the first jar, "Just get him to drink this and the potion will do the rest. This one is for broken bones." she explained, holding it out to Wordynne.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm
{Cuppy sad , Anyway Tabitha and James can have fun }

"The graveyards window, that would be perfect, so how are you feeling?" Lena asked Alice.

Lena was glad Alice looked good, her skin was the normal pale color, her hair was still red, she was suprised that she hadn't seen her earlier.

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 pm
Eli was finished eating so he got up and walked over to Alice and Lena. "The cathedral isn't your house Alice, I'm buying you a new one remember?" he said sternly, the place was a death trap, whether they sealed Mal'Naga away or not it would still be dangerous, who knows what kind of things were in the other crypts and tombs. "Whats the plan? And who was that chick?" he asked both of them.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff