Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blank stood there stunned.
"I'm a freak don't touch me," he said coldly.
He stepped back from the girl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kari sat there stunned.
"Blank," she said quietly.

Blank heard her and looked up eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm
"And taking him home like a stray dog is any better?" he frowned back.

He was on his feet now, standing over Myka. "You fool, honestly thinking this is the answer..." he muttered coldly. "Leaving your family just as you got them."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm
"I will lose them if I don't!" she half screamed. "I would rather return to life with that monster than stand by and watch the ones I love die."
"I was taken home like a dog, and treated like a stray for almost all of my life. He will come to the palace, he must be nursed back to full health!" Arwen folded her arms, a familiar stubborn glint in her eye. She would not be moved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm
Blank sighed.
"Hey little girl why do you think I put up with this...this... stupid circus?" he said. " To protect those who I love the most if I leave they will hunt us down like dogs."

Kari jummped down.
"I'm ssorry for my brothers language." she apologized. "Blank what do you mean our parents are dead already!"

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm
Damian sighed wearily. Sometimes it creeped him out how exactly alike Arwen was to Myka. He ran a hand down his face when something caught his eye. "It looks like he already found someone to take care of him." he whispered and pointed at the girl the boy was staring at.

"Do you think they would want you to do that?" Erik shot back. He waited for the tension in the air to settle before continuing. "If anything, let me go. I've lived my life long enough." he said softly and turned to look at the father and daughter in the middle of the circus. "But you... you're life is just starting, you can't end it now. Not when they need you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm
The ringmaster angered at the disruption of his show grabbed blank and pushed him back to the cage.
"Give him no food for two weeks!" growled the ringmaster.

"Blank!" yelled Kari as her borther was reeled away.
Blank faced his back to his sister his knees drawn up to his chest and started to cry.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 pm
"Then I'll take them both!" She squirmed out of Damian's arms and walked up to Kari, tugging on the edge of her shirt. "Miss? Will you come with me? Pretty, pretty please? Uncle Grigorii says I've been lonely lately anyway, and until I move in with Mummy and Daddy, it'll be just me. I won't be a bother, please oh please!" begged the five year old.
"I won't die, Erik. He would never kill me." Myka bowed her head, too shamed to look him in the eye. "James is the of the same spirit as my grandfather. He only wants the political and supernatural power that comes with my family. He will use me, beat me, torture me. Any other soul will not do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:47 pm
Kari noticed something tugging her dress. A small girl.
"Wha-?" she said. " Go where?" She was confused her only family left was just taken away from her again.

Blank sat in his cage sniffling. The heavy smell of beer still hung around from yesterdays party he was alone again.  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm
Damian groaned. She didn't think things through... just like her mom. He pondered what to do and half-smiled half-frowned at his only option. "Hey!" he called out to the ringmaster and let his own angel wings unfold to their full majesty, pure white feathers with blood splattered on them from long ago. The crowd gasped and leaned in to stare at his wings some more. "Mind if I join the show?" he smiled sheepishly and gave the girl Arwen talked to an apologetic look.

"Do you think that's better? Do you think you are a hero for that?" he growled and took a step forward. "I will not be your Damian, Myka, I will give you the truth and its harsh cruelty. That plan of yours is highly idiotic. You do it for nostalgia and because you think it will save your family, you do it on impulse but do not give it a second glance. Well look again! Look at all of its mistakes!" Erik's voice rose and his emerald eye was cold and harsh, for he had no pity left to give. "Arwen is your child, she holds your family's fortune and glory! You are nothing to him as long as she exists! As for Damian, he will be of no use to her with you gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm
"Daddy, hush. And to the realm of the Black Rider, of course. He's my uncle." Arwen smiled, then looked around for the boy. "Where is he? Oh no! You there!" She pointed to the ringmaster. "Bring me that boy or I will personally have my mother close down this circus forever!" Her hands landed on her hips. "If I must, I will pay for him with my own purse, but I want him now!" At her last 'now', her voice rang loudly through the air, her hidden powers showing ever so slightly.

Myka strode closer and slapped him as hard as she could. "Do not do me the dishonor of thinking I didn't think this through. Arwen will live with Sebastian, Damian will move on. They will live, Erik, whether it means I live or die. No one knows of her birth, I am the legal heir. As long as I live, no one will know of her heritage. I will not expose her to that."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Karis eyes widened when the mans wings unfolded.
"Wha-?" she was getting more confused by the second.

The ring master started to laugh maniacally.
"See this? This is..these things.. FREAKS!" he started to laugh." I'll make millions of money no... BILLIONS! oh little girl what are you gonna do?" he asked and grabbed her.

The crowds murming increased as the ring masteres hysterical laugh broke out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm
"DORIAN!!" screeched Arwen.
Suddenly, a lithe blonde man walked out of the shadows, bowing to Arwen once he reached her. "Yes miss?"
"Make him pay!"
"Yes, Miss Arwen." He sprang for the ring master, dust flying all around them. By the time the dust cleared, the ringmaster was gone and the man was covered in blood. "Does this please you, Miss Arwen?"
Arwen scowled. "Well, you didn't have to craw him. Very well, Dorian, you have done well."
Dorian smiled, bowed once more, then disappeared.
The little girl sighed. "Now, someone bring me the boy before I call Dorian back!"
{{He didn't really count as a character, right?}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 pm
The ringmaster coughed up blood.
"Y-y-yes... go go go get him now!"

Two men ran backstage grabbing blank back into the ring.
"Blank!" Kari exclaimed and hugged her brother.
Blank stood stunned and smiled at Arwen.
"Thanks...shorty."

( Blanks gonna call Arwen shorty from now on razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 pm
"It was nothing," she beamed. Arwen rushed back to her father, leaping into his arms. "Now all we have to do is wait for Mummy to finish her talk and then we can go! Wait....I'm not short!! I'm five!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games