Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 pm
Mont was glad that there was a cave there and a boulder to hide it in some natural illusion. He clutched on Leo, holding him tightly for comfort of what may happen. He had his inactive rod by his side if the little gremlin had found them. He would have to catch the thing by surprise. He slowly let go of him, gently placing him on the earthen bed. He took his rod and bag, leaving the jerky, and went out to find Leo's equipment quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:59 pm
The hunter followed the paw prints until the stopped near the hidden cave entrance. "They stop right here. He must be nearby." He began searching the area not noticing the paw prints leading away from the area.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm
Mont was exhausted from carrying something twice his size, he kept taking these small breaks, leaning on each tree. He only needed support, but he didn't use his rod, because he would chop his paw in half that way. He finally found the dwarf camp, with Leo's equipment laying there, around the middle of it. He didn't want to think it was a trap, if memory served correct, the equipment was already there before he left. He walked and grabbed the things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm
The equipment shocked Mont's paws. They hadn't been in the dwarf camp initially. The dwarf had gone back and retrieved them from where he fought Leo laying a shock trap for any that try to take them.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:13 pm
Mont frowned at it, wishing he had rubber, then smiling. It was an herb, a very practical one that the villagers demanded for sometimes. He made a little mitten of it and tried grabbing the shield first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm
The shield made a crackling noise but the mitten absorbed the full shock successfuly removing the power from trap. That left the weaponry open for Mont to grab it.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:17 pm
He wore the gauntlet, then went for the sword. Mont hoped that nobody saw him like this, he felt like a thief, though it was Leo's to begin with. He had to get out of there now, then he went in the direction between the cave and the mountain. That was a precaution if he was followed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 pm
The dwarf was busily searching the area where the pawprints stopped. "Curse that kitten. He seems to have just vanished."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 pm
He made a wide turn to the mountains, running after he has regained his strength. He found the dwarf there searching and called out. "Hey! Having fun there?" He said, grinning, trying not to be afraid, but was finding it funny that he was searching for him up there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm
"Crafty kitten. Wait until I get my hands on you!" The dwarf barreled down the hill at full speed towards Mont. Once I'm through with you I'll hunt down that lion again!  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm
Mont's expression was calm, he stuck the sword into a large stone and had his paws ready for him. He wanted to fight him old fashioned, not in the mood to kill anyone now that he was assured Leo's safety. Not even "kitty" bothered him in the least, he has gotten over it in one night's sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 pm
"Kitten wants to play huh?" He tossed his spear, hammer, axe, and shield aside then stabbed his own sword in the middle next to Leo's. "Fist on paw or sword on sword matters not to me." He positioned himself for the fight, his heavy dwarven gauntlets clenched in anticipation.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm
Mont was bothered by how he was only referred to as kitten up to now. "Stop calling me that, midget." He held a serene stance, but not ready to start throwing punches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm
"Awwww does the kitten not like his name?" The dwarf laughed and circled "Come on kitten, attack me. You know you want to. I almost killed your boyfriend" He taunted and teased, egging Mont on.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 pm
Mont blushed unwillingly,"He is NOT my boyfriend! He's my brother." He scuffed a laugh,"Can't you see the resemblance?" He almost went for a hit, but held himself in for the mistake. "Come on midget, I thought your kind was supposed to come into war frontlines, to die first!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games