Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:52 pm
Viva smiles. He leans back in his chair some.

"Well, no. Most of the machines built into this place are hidden and for defensive purposes. For instance, the entire property is covered in a energy field that absorbs practically any hostile attack. For instance, a few minutes ago some one came in here and tried to pick a fight with me. He eventually left when faced with this base's defenses but not before attempting to hit me with a fire ball. The shield kicked in and the fireball vanished. It was absorbed then powered directly into the power core giving the bases defenses a extra boost. The shield is powered by emitters hidden across the property. Only I know where they are and how to disable them, for now till Lutia comes back. There are several other defenses as well, but I'm afraid you don't have the security clearance for that information. Talk to me again after your offically a memeber of the Jarians."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 am
A stranger following a hastily drawn map looked up.
"Is this the place?"
He opens the front door of the Naga Scales and enters.
"Excuse me, is this where I may contact the Jarians? I have a grave matter I need there assistance with."
The stranger looked down at the assembled people gathered there.
It was probaly a he, the stranger wore a robe with an eastern design and had the apearance of an animated potato with many eyes.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:05 am
A roar came from outside the pub as a trio of motorcycles flew into the small parking area outside of the Naga's Scales. The near silence that fell outside as a few muffled cloaking a locking spells were cast over the parked bikes was nearly deafening. Seconds later an odd group burst through the door behind the potato-man. The tall one with a wide brimmed hat and long hair was almost definitely a vampire. The slightly furry one in a kilt could have been a Scottish werewolf. And the green one with the final member of their group was a witch, no question about that. She looked decidedly green after their entrance, though that was probably because she had a seven foot tall unconscious man slung over her shoulder, more than any nausea.

"Minority Quotient is here!"
The furry redhead howled as they entered. Their instruments hung off their bodies casually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:17 am
((Because I hate waiting on Jeff to post...))

Upon the arrival of Lance and the Red Blazers tires screeching could be heard as they stopped short of a parking space.

"Okay, inch it forward. Okay right there." Puff said as he leaned out of the window.

The Red Blazers piled out and stretched their limbs.

"Man, that was a smooth ride, I'm being sarcastic ofcourse." Tickey said she she rubbed the stiffness from her neck.

The Red Blazers didn't make a loud entrance, but they did enter after a noisy group.  

Rozalin Wednesday

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:26 am
Chase opened one eye, staying very still under all the commotion. My, how soon the place had become busy!
Instead of fretting over what he couldn't see, Chase stayed on the couch, listening to each of the new visitors' voices.
There was a polite one, a loud bunch whom sounded like they had something music making on them, and a quieter bunch of people.
I wonder if they're Jarians too? he wondered in his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:15 pm
"Aw.."
Najah pouted, then turned to see the onslought of newcomers. She looked over each one of them in a friendly fashion. She also noticed one of them was a witch too.
"Neh?"

yarshexXxaerith

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:16 pm
Viva bows his head polietly to Najah before getting up. He cautiouly looks over the bikers who just came in. Moves past the bikers and the Red Blazer pausing for a moment to speak with them.

"I will be with you in a moment. Please find a seat and relax. I must take care of something first."

Viva stops in front of the stranger who first came in.

"Yes, this is a Jarian outpost. I'm Korlon, but most call me Viva. I'm in charge of this place as well as one of the older members of the Jarians. Before you speak your request, be warned that any hostile moves made towards the Jarians will trigger this Inn's defenses as well as force me to take action. Now what do you need of the Clan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 pm
Lance came in cooly after the three, throwing a box labeled "Screeching Tire sounds Speaker" in the box.

"Ha ha, very funny. Remind me to leave you to deal with the police next time you pull a prank like that." Lance then proceeded to make a show of lighting a cigaret and hanging it neatly in his mouth.

"Well, time to do what I do best..." said the charming man as he walked towards the bar. Say what they wanted about his driving, he was a ladies man.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 pm
((There's four of them. Shinobu, Puff, Honeydew, and Tickey.))

The Red Blazers nodded and took a table as far away from the group before them as possible.

"Alright Blazers, stay outta trouble and we won't have to kick any teeth in." Shinobu said before kicking his feet up onto the table. and conjering a cowboy hat to place over his face.

"Aye Captain." The rest of the Blazers said in unison. They just sat and talked amongst themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:13 am
The stranger bobbed forward in what apeared to be a clumsy imitation of a bow.
"Some time back our Bathhouse came under Jarian control and we were told to seek you out when we came across any trouble."
The potato bobbed forward again.
"A week ago things began to go wrong in the Bathhouse and most recently all the water turned black and causes illness to those who come into contact with it."
The Bathhouse representative bowed again.
"Please help us or the Bathhouse is ruined!"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 am
Viva hesitates. He was a master at controlling water, and he didn't get sick easily. He could go himself and take care of the problem, or he could have one of the other Jarians take care of the problem. Chase maybe? Viva pushes that thought out of his head deciding to give the other Jarians a break.

Viva snaps his fingers and a brillaiant flash of light appears beside it. The light fades to revel aa Heavy Assault Drone. The drone already knowing what Viva wants turn and heads to the two group that had arrived eailer and asks for their orders.

Viva turns back to the bathhouse representative.

"Very well, I will handle the problem personally. Tell me when you wish for us to leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 am
Shinobu tilted his hat up far enough to see the heavy assault drone approach and kept a close eat on it. Why use a heavy assault drone to serve living beings? It'll only cause trouble for someone with a an inch trigger finger. Shinobu thought as he held Puff back by his ponytail.

"Shin, let me go. I wanna bite into it only so I know it ain't gonna attack us." Puff growled as he struggled against Shinobu's grip.

"If it attacks we'll jump it in a box formation." Tickey said as she fled her nails, a nervous habit that kept her nails in check.

"Oh, I want Green Tea sherbet and blend in any berries that end in the word berry. And some honeydew melon too." Honeydew said as the bot came over.

"I think your girlfriend has a death wish." Puff said as he leaned in close to Shinobu.

"She quarted a car, what do you think she could do to your four foot nothin' tail?" Shinobu replied.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 am
Minority Quotient, one of the hottest local bands in Byako took seats at a table, laying Atticus across a few chairs. As they waited for the Red Blazers to order, Sabriel drummed her green fingers on the table, singing softly to herself.
"We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing..."

Liam grinned and took the chorus.
"I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna kick me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down."

Sabriel responded by signing out the next lines with a smile on her face.
"Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away."

Fang grinned and decided to launch in, almost too loud for a man who hadn't had any drinks yet.
"I drink a whisky drink
I drink a vodka drink
I drink a lager drink
I drink a cider drink
I sing the songs that remind me
Of the good times
I sing the songs that remind me
Of the better times!"

Sabriel's smile broadened as she sung almost reproachfully back at him.
"Oh Danny Boy
Danny Boy
Danny Boy..."

Both Fang and Liam took the chorus together this time.
"I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna kick me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down."

Sabriel took her line again.
"Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away..."

Liam took the bridge this time.
"He drinks a whisky drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him
Of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him
Of the better times!"

Sabriel again.
"Don't cry for me
Next door neighbour..."

And Fang and Liam took the next few lines in a harmonic duet.
"I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down!
You're never going to keep me down!"

Atticus woke up and took his turn with his eyes still closed.
"I get knocked down."

The others came in with back up.
"We'll be singing!"

"But I get up again

"When we're winning!"

"I get knocked down."

"We'll be singing!"

"But I get up again

"When we're winning!"

"I get knocked down!"

"Ooh ooh ooh!"

"But I get up again

And Atticus opened his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:29 am
"Weirdos." Tickey said as the band stopped singing. "And always in increasing numbers in this city."

"You have a point. It seems like the noiser they are the longer the back story." Honeydew said waving the robot off.

"Dang, I forgot to ask it for twelve juiceboxes." Puff huffed with his arms crossed.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:54 pm
The elevator was a decidedly smooth ride, but it took him a moment to remember exactly how the security protocols worked. He had a hairy moment in the hallway where he wasn't quite sure, but he was able to bypass it with no problem. After the elevator reached the main parlor, he stepped off gingerly into a mass of raucous and irritating noise, no doubt originating from the two new groups inside the bar.

He spied Viva new the entrance, speaking to something that resembled a potato with an asian robe, but decided that he could manage on his own. He took a seat at the bar, as far from the noise as he could get, and used the crystal panel to make himself some lunch and a cold drink.

He was looking forward to a good meal after so long.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games