Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 pm
Lili facepalmed once more "Damian I'm part Japanese." she sighed then heard Takeshi talk. "Oh I'm Lili Blackstone, Hades daughter." Lili smiled lightly trying to look at least a bit nice despite who she was related to. Lili laughed a little at how defensive he was over her, she blushed slightly and nodded. "Alrighty, I'll be here. Talking to the dead or whatever~" she joked then sat down watching a few bowl.

((I got distracted by watching Young Justice, sorry for the late reply haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
I cant remember everything

Hiro looked down. "Whenever Lena is headed for my direction, sent her the other way." He said, biting his lip, he began to regret remembering Lena. "I...have no feelings for her." He lied.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:44 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi chuckled and sat next to her. "I guess while they talk your stuck with little ol' me.So your the daughter of hades? Intresting.Well I'm a demon." He smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Damian was too busy motioning the fact that he was watching Takeshi to really listen. "I'm sorry, you were saying...?" he said and looked at Hiro.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 pm
"Well I am 1 of his daughters. I have a sister.....and a brother." Lili mumbled and placed her hands in her lap looking at the ground. "It's not all that interesting really, I'm always the bad guy though" she laughed lightly. "Well I'm and half Greek half Japanese Demon elf, weee!!~ " she sarcastically put her hands up as if it was actually fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Hiro growled. "I dont care about your sister anymore, keep her away from me." He said without a small amount of anger, hoping he listened that time.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled. "You don't seem like a bad person,I love Greek mythology it's so interesting.Well I'm Japanese I'm from the Mibu clan that was killed off almost 250 years ago with me being the last one."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:05 pm
((so sorry for late post i had to work >.< then sleep @-@ then work again >.<))
Izuru kept bowling, not noticing anyone around her. About halfway through her game she realized her named wasn't correct. She flinched and hoped that no one read it as she changed it back to "Izuru". "I feel so stupid.... Why can't i focus." She face-palmed herself and sighed. "Baka Baka Baka!"  

izuru-_-hitomiya

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:07 pm
Lili frowned "You caught me on a good day" she gave a small shrug then leaned back in her chair yawning a little. "Everyone seems to love greek mythology but of course most everyone gets every story wrong. Maybe if people talked to the real people they'd get the right story and then us Greek's wouldnt look as bad." Lili mumbled then glanced over to where Damian was "Being the last of your kind must suck. Us Greeks will never die off~" Lili glanced back at Takeshi for a moment then looked back at the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

Damian blinked at the Japanese guy's outburst. "Huh? That's on Heck of a change of heart." he murmured and scratched the side of his head. "Did you meet the German and Russian? That why you're mad?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

Hiro laughed. "I've known the russian before you have, I went out with Lena before he did, I just dont remember anything else about him. " He said while stretching abit. "So do we have a deal?" He asked.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi put a hand under her chin and made her look at him. (I know how that looks flirtatious but it wasn't ment that way,take it anyway you want though.) "I'm more then 150 years old I age very very slowly.If that's the case then why not tell me the truth of it then?" He smiled softly at her.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

"Why do you want to avoid my sister so bad?" Damian asked, getting serious. He's heard tons about this guy before from Lena, and by what he's heard, he doesn't seem like the type to just give up all willy nilly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm
Lili blinked a few times then jumped back, pure shadows making a wall between the two. "Don't touch me...." she hissed then turned away. "If you want to know then ask a god, I'd rather not share the stories." she crossed her arms.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Hiro looked down. "It's something I cant tell anybody, anyway, you hate me caring for Lena so just help me out and we both get what we want." He said.

But thats for the best.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games