Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 pm
Ra Ammon ... User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Suna-Nin Wanderer] [Chuunin] [Puppeteer] [Origami no Dara Clan]
[Nibi Host - Two Tailed Jinchuuriki]
[Chakra Pool = 250%/250]
[Reserves (Aug. 2011) = 15%/15%]

User Image
The Story Begins ... User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(( Sorry for the delay of my post.My computer died, and the only accessable computer I have is on campus. Which is sorta far from where I live. sad I'll still post as best as possible but it will be delayed from time to time. ))

Ra was moving to enter the room when he was addressed to. To be honored to go into an office of another prestigious person who is deemed to be the strongest shinobi in of the village was quite an honorable feat. For it indeed is a position he was hoping to receive very soon, once he takes over the Land of Wind. For now that he thinks about it, with the establishment of the entire Land of Wind destroyed, he could claim not only the Kage position but as well as the Daiymo position. Giving the child of a God the complete access and authority of the entire Land of the Wind. An opportunity that tasted better than the finest imported wine.

What he noticed about this Kage, was one thing. They shared the same blessings. He knows the manipulation of paper release better than many... because... well he has the same power of manipulation himself. As Ra started towards the office, he was halted when a hand grabbed his shoulder. Out of reflex, he issued chakra towards his seals and was about to summon his puppets until he heard the words of this stranger. The words, made his mind move rather a million times a minute the instant they entered into his ears and processed by his mind. Like who was this man? How did he know of him? How did he know of the secrets that occurred within a secret village that reign underneath the main power of the past Suna. And lastly,why was he helping him and should he trust his words. There had to be some trust, as the man could have attacked him from the position he was in, forcing Ra into a rather difficult counter should his hand have been a blade. So there was some trust in his words, but if they held water, then Ra would need to re-evaluate his entire method of bringing back Suna to power.

The main goal now, was to return back to Sunagakure post haste. From there, he would need to take a different approach to bringing out the power of Suna back to surface. He had a plan, it was a major one, but seeing as he was really the only ambassador and one lusting for power of the Land of Wind, he would need to take things completely under his hands. With the Kage already out before he himself could speak to him, doing something that called for his attention he presumed, Ra would utilize this moment to disperse into sand, and let the breeze that was emitted from an open window carry him out.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

And So It Ends ... User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Morroku looks confused at the exchange going on in front of him. not sure how to go about this. As the Amekage left the office Morroku bowed again muttering "Amekage-sama farewell" Uindo surprised Morroku, but he was pleased. Morrokus eyes change into a hazel color with a dragon slitted pupil. Smiling wolfishly he says "Thank you Elder Uindo, I will accomplish this mission as quickly as possible." Morroku quickly exits the room giving Kurai no more attention not trying to make waves. He goes to his home to gather all his supplies then heads out to fulfill his mission.  

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:21 pm
Morroku walks into the Amekages village thoroughly exhausted holding the documents in his hand. He walks up to the Amekage and bows "Amekage-sama I have your documents from the Rain Summit." After awhile he says "I would like another mission as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:27 pm
Jadus-Kun
Morroku walks into the Amekages village thoroughly exhausted holding the documents in his hand. He walks up to the Amekage and bows "Amekage-sama I have your documents from the Rain Summit." After awhile he says "I would like another mission as soon as possible."

(It takes longer than that, sorry, I should've said that it takes 5 well-developed posts of him at the Rain Summit, searching for the documents, I'll have rogue shinobi head there to fight him and stuff, but yeah, lol xd )  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm
(haha ok that explains it. I was like...uuummm how do u do this? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Jadus-Kun

again, my apologies! xd  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm
( u gunna rp the rogue nin or what?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 pm
Jadus-Kun
( u gunna rp the rogue nin or what?)

(Eeeeyup)  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jadus-Kun

Dapper Gaian

4,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
(kinda been waiting for u at the summit hadou.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Alicia Joana

XSK Ambrosia

The Courageous Wolf

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Zatoshi moved into his office and awaited for certain shinobi to arrive, he would need all of the strength he could get, this village was on lockdown but whose to say that the village wouldn't be attacked on the inside. He needed to make sure that his top shinobi stayed prepared. He awaited until Hiro, Nayely, and Red-X reached the room before he would speak, he had sent them all a message via paper bird telling them to come.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:36 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely walked into the office without knocking since she knew that now isn't the time for customs. "Alright Zatoshi...want to add some more details to whats going on?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:56 pm
Alicia Joana

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"We'll need to stay alert, many people will attempt to target Ame since its very weak at this moment, we must keep this idea believable so that we can take them down as their assumption will become their downfall, be that as it may, we must remain strong, which is why, if any village attacks, Nayely, you and I will destroy them, Hiro and Red-X will take care of the Gennin, and any of the other Chuunin and Sp. Jounin will take care of clearing the villagers from here. Nayely, you and I might be the only ones defending Ame, if Konoha comes to help, then that would be great but all in all, if it just comes down to us, I'll need you at your best as I will cover you," said Zatoshi with a nod, "Red-X and Hiro will take care of any invader that get into Ame, I know they'll be able to take care of things."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:16 am
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - S-Ranked - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Nomad of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

He had entered the Building which held the office to the Amekage. He wanted to have a friendly chat with the kage, see how things are. It was not normal to want to have a chat with the kage for no apparent reason. But he was different from others. He needed something to do, somewhere to go.

He approuched the door to he Amekage's office, and not on it."May I enter?"

120 Points Remaining
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Jounin

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain

Red X went inside the Tower office passing by some other shinobi there, saying Nayely and Zatoshi there inside. He quickly got a weed cigarrete out of his right pocket and it was cross-shaped in form. He put his two thumbs up to the side of the cigarrete while his mask up to his mouth and lit up the sides and then the front and breathed in the smoke. He then breathed out and asked "Well, well... How is my Brokage doing after a wild night of fun? Ah, Hawaiian ice is good man." He then smirked with the cigarrete in his right hand and just awaited for anything that needed to be done. He knew if Nayely was here it was either serious or she was just riding up his butt like a normal Ex-Amekage would normally do.

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:56 pm
XSK Muse

XSK Ambrosia

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Zatoshi sighed as he looked to Red-X, "play time's over Red-X, its time to be cautious and stay alert, the time for play is hereby done until the yellow alert is over but until then, stay sharp and vigilant." Zatoshi then looked to the door, "yes you may come in."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff