Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXAxel didn't say anything as he suddenly felt the prescense of the shinobi behind him (since apparantly no one read my post saying that I was leaning my back against a tree, I'll just go along with it for the roleplay's sake stare ) It didn't scare him in the slightest...its not like any of the shinobis here actually posed a threat to him. But he wasn't there to make enemies...especially within his home village. Raising his pad up in the air, Axel sighed, finding this whole information rather annoying. "Why on earth would I be spying on my fellow shinobi? Its not like I was hiding or anything, I've been standing here the whole time...out in the open. I was merely killing time while I waited for the Otokage and started drawing. Its a past time of mine...here...take it...its just a self portrait of yourself," Axel told him as he ripped out the top page of the pad and held it behind him. It was in fact a rather accurate portrait of Tetsuya, nothing else was written upon it. "But if the portrait is not to your satisfaction, please...I'm always accepting criticism. I was also about to make one of you too sir, before this...well I don't have anything good to say so I just won't say anything else," he told them, his ears and eyes returning to their normal form so that he won't attract any more attention to himself, the veil of darkness still covering his face. Axel simply slumped his shoulders in utter dissapointment...as it turns out, his fellow villagers just very well may be jerks as well.

Jutsus Available: 62 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:20 pm
Arata nodded and continued to work on repairing the puppets parts and soon began to unseal the remains of his puppets repairing each one back to the way it was before the test.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

"Sure, I think I know just the place." Jurou the walked off of the training ground and headed toward the resturaunt.

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 am
The current Tetsuya was channeling through his sheath ceased and he lowered the weapon. He did not say anything to the ninja but turned away walking back to Nanashi and the two girls who had gathered at his side. "Amane, its good that you've finally come. I will train you in Raiton techniques. Once you reach the level of chuunin you will join us..." He turned his pitch black eyes to Aki and nodded. "Looks like its your turn to fight. Sora has not yet arrived." He said, stating the obvious.

(haha yea dude sorry, never bothered to read any of your posts for real, I just saw something about a pad and cards and was like I can't let him record info on Tetsuya.)

xLytez

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 pm
"really sweet lets go" Kat said smiling excitely and walking beside him to the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

XXXXXX(I figured as much XD, it happens)

"...oookay..." Axel said as he suddenly watched the guy walk away. "Alright...can someone PLEASE tell me where the Otokage is!" Axel complained as he folded his arms. That's the second time he was ignored and he was getting rather annoyed at it.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

Yuki Miojin

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 am
"Yo." Nanashi said with a double finger salute to Axel. He had also been sitting there the entire time. "By the way Tetsuya, I like your style." He said with a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 am
User Image

XXXXXX

"Otokage!" Axel exclaimed as he rushed over to him, dropping to one knee as he bowed his head. "My name is Axel Hajime," Axel told him. As he said the name Hajime, he couldn't help but think of his brother Zane, former Mizukage. He never did say his last name whenever he could help it, so because he never does its weird to actually say it. "My area of expertise are Medical Jutsu, tracking, and gathering information. I have traveled throughout all of the hidden villages, gaining information on the shinobis and their leaders. I am very well informed and I have contacts in all of the villages. Alas this is in fact my home village, and when I heard of its ressurection I rushed here as soon as I could get away from other duties," Axel explained, giving Nanashi some background to his life and what he was capable off. Of course he didn't reveal everything...nor will he.

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
3 S-Ranked Jutsu

Yuki Miojin

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:29 pm
Aki stepped forward she turned her now dark jet black eyes to the ninja who addressed Nanashi with an expressionless face. When he was done she ignored him entirely and attempted to bypass this all in making her request to the Otokage and her sensei. "If Tetsuya's little shuffle is complete, I would like to step up and spar now as well." As she spoke she demonstrated her growing mastery of the Sanbi's chakra and abilities with which she hoped to continue Sengetsu's mission and purify the Uchiha clan by ridding it of all of the implanted ninja and all of the weaker members who can not protect their own eyes. The eyes she wielded now were not her own however, they belonged once to Sengetsu himself. And she was more than eager to test their ocular power. "So..." Her right arm snaked around her body, and her fingers grasped the large shuriken on her back, slowly removing it from its holster. She gripped the weapon firmly in her left hand and allowed the bottom most blade to penetrate the ground. "who do I get to face?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

"Me." Nakamuro said to Aki as he felt that he needed to spar with someone, he felt that he was a little rusted from his long time break. The iron sand loaming around him speed up it's pace a little, telling that the boy wanted to spar with her. he also had to be careful, he could tell that she had the eyes of the Uchihas and was quite different from any other person, just like Nakamuro himself. Thats if Nanashi would allow this spar to happen as well. Nakamuro's mask covered his face as well, hiding his appearance of his age and his body was covered in clothing, from neck to toe, even his hands were covered with black gloves. Nakamuro jump to the ground from where he sat on the boulder, the iron sand quickly rushing to his master as he waited for Aki to accept his offer of a spar.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:17 am
Aki's eyes shifted in the direction of the voice. The hidden figure had offered to spar with her, and she was not gonna turn down an offer to test her abilities. Sighting the iron sand particles floating around him she removed her hand from the shurikan and stepped forth, opting wisely to disregard it for the time being. As he leaped from the boulder Aki took note of how the sand rushed to his side, she concluded that it was undoubtedly a defense mechanism that could easily be offensive as well. In her mind this meant that she would not be able to restrict her jutsu as usually preferred. She closed her eyes and dropped her arms to her side, in which case the lengthy sleeves would swallow them. "I accept." Aki's eyes slowly opened, unveiling the three tomoe in both of the crimson pools that were her sharingan. Her voice had an extremely calm tone about it, and her words flowed smoothly from her lips. A gust of wind swept across the area, and the a few strands of her hair were swept across her face. She combed the strands back in an odd elegant motion with her fingers and a small grin began to form across her face. "Hmph, someone likes to hide themselves...come out and play..." She offered, wanting to see the actual face of her sparring partner.

(I'm sure Nanashi will be cool with it, besides I doubt Arata wants to waste time on another chuunin)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 am
A powerful wind tore through the area upon his untimely arrival. The low rumble of the wind board SORA sounded like a beast among the rising roar of the currents. And almost as suddenly as it initiated, all was still and calm and Sora sat atop the board hovering over the two soon to be combatants. "Heh, sup Aki?...Tetsuya...Nanashi-sensei..." The high spirited child leaped fromt he device and ordered it to return to its holder on his back via mental commands. "So, I missed seeing Tetsuya in action...so lets watch the Uchiha girl fight instead...then its my tur..." His voice trailed off and his eyes shifted to Amane. His smile faded as he saw the lightning dash across her body. "Great, we get a new member and she turns out to be another one of those thunderheads like Tetsuya." Sora himself was the most talkative and outgoing of the group, he had no real since of self-control and treated life itself as if it were some sort of game, but perhaps this was what made him so strong and this is what was needed of one who wished to rule the skies as king.

Adloquium

Versatile Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro could tell that she wanted to see what his own face looks like, which the whole point of his mask was to hide his face. he wouldn't show his whole face but only half, just so that she would get a good idea of what his face was. Setting his right hand on the front of the mask, he slid his mask slightly to the left, showing half his face, but what showed was rather a beautiful young face, smooth skin, no bumps, elegant eyes, nothing seem to destroy it. his mouth form into a smile as his eye lid close slightly, sliding his mask back to cover his whole face again. Now was a time to fight, grabbing three puppet scrolls out, which you could tell by the names of the scrolls. He tossed all three tot eh ground, forming three huge smoke clouds, the scrolls misplaced by 2 huge figures and one small and elegant metal girl that was covered in blades. one was a huge giant, about 7 to 8 feet that was covered in metal and it's arms and hands where the size of a huge man int he first place. The other was a huge minotaur with a giant golden double sided battle ax, the minotaur itself was in strong metal armor, smoke blew out of it's nose as if it was real. Nakamuro now form chakra threads out of his finger tips that attached to all three puppets, he was ready to go as his small squad ran to each of there positions, the huge metal giant was right next to Nakamuro while the small metal woman was at his front, the minotaur behind Nakamuro. "Ready" He told her

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
42 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

(Chakra strings used 3 times)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:22 am
"Hey Sora, why don't you have a quick bout with Axel here?" Nanashi suggested as Aki and Nakamuro began their spar.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items