Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:03 pm
"Terry, are you sure the total is over 70?" Vegeta asked slightly stunned at such a large number.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:05 pm
"Yes, Vegeta I am quite sure of the number. But, you gotta remember too that she only keeps her closest kings as her husbands. And that list would only go as far as three. You, me, and Kai. She remembers the wedding dates and the first kisses of all three."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:09 pm
"Oh, right. That she does. And she brags about that too. About her true kings, I mean. She tells everyone about the last day of my homeworld, she tells everyone about how you and her were on a rickety old bus when she kissed you and she tells everybody how her and Kai shared their first kiss on their wedding day."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm
"Yeah, that she does."

Turning to Gabriel, Terry said, "There, does that answer satisfy you? Kai is one of Dee's kings and beyblade is a sport."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Ya thanks. Though, wouldn't it have been easier to simply appoint those best suited as leaders without making them kings? Though it would be a good idea to have more then one person by your side given how vast a galaxy would be... Sorry Ignore that, it's none of my business." Gabriel questioned the two aloud by accident. When he realized he'd done so he apologized about his thinking alloud. He then headed down off the stage before getting back into the seat he'd taken before he got on stage in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:29 pm
Terry laughed and said, "Well, Dee was appointed as queen when she was 11 years old. So, imagine being a teenager and having a whole galaxy to run. Her hormones got in the way, so she took advantage of her law making ability and said that its okay to have multiple spouses provided that no jealousy emerges. It makes marriage a lot more of a serious decision and has reduced the wrong decisions permanently. Separations are as close to a divorce as anyone is going to get in her galaxy."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:31 pm
The thought had occurred to Vegeta then that someone didn't pay any attention to Galaxian history. "Tell me, did you by chance skip school during Galaxian history?"

Vegeta was speaking to Gabriel then and wanted to know. He knew personally learning all about the galaxy was a bit tedious and confusing, but it sure helped him understand what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:38 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"... ? I don't know, I was told I have amnesia about a year ago. The only memories I have are of when I got Sabrina, that I have two older siblings named Jonny and Sabrina, and that my name is Gabriel. Beyond that, all I have are a ton of songs in my head and knowledge of how to play my guitar. any other memories I have are from after I got Amnesia." Gabriel didn't remember anything about his school days, all he ever remembered was that he got Sabrina from his older brother, who named it after the middle child of their family which was their sister. He had bits and pieces of fragmented memories.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:40 pm
The black haired girl snickered at the man who told her to either get down or scrub the tables. She said nothing however, and crouched under the table instead. As he made his way over to the others, he began an argument. She yawned slightly, not very interested. A man walked out of the men's room and kissed the grouchy blonde guy on the face. She was watching the scene, as if deciding what to do next.

As they were arguing, she slowly made her way over to them. She was now standing next to the black haired boy who had been playing the guitar. She was slightly smaller than him, although her expression showed very distinctly that she didn't care.

"I suppose if you have nothing to talk about then that sounds about right..." She said, moving her gaze to the blonde. He appeared to think he had high authority at this place... then again, he probably did. *and then I stopped here to watch a Legend of Zelda: Windwaker ad...* "Oh, scuse me, should've left that part in my head..." She said, putting her hand to her forehead. "Anyways, seeing as you ruined my fun, I say that you will now give it back." She said, pointing at him.

She then looked at the man with the tail, then the one with the black hair. "Hmph." She groaned, spinning 360 degree spin on her left foot to look at everyone, and then back at the man in front of her.

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

TheDarkmasterchumble

VegetaHonshura

empress dee

((Whoa, you guys move fast :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 pm
Terry then said, "Its not my fault miss, that the guy who had been playing up here didn't follow the rules. So, what do you propose we do about giving your fun back, hmm? Look, the guy has registered so as long as there isn't a band here he can play. And if he has a scheduled time to play, then even better."

Then he thought about something, "Funny, miss, you do look familiar. Would you happen to know a Linken Bogard from Hyrule? I am getting a reading that you are from the windwaker isles."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:50 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

"Amnesia huh? Heh, sounds like a Kakkorot excuse to me," after laughing for a few seconds at the memory about what he heard on his scouter so many years ago, he asked seriously, "Is there any chance that you are going to regain your memories?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:26 am
Dee finally got up and had a shower before going downstairs to have breakfast. Once she ate, she went back up the stairs and into her walk-in closet. She found a nice casual outfit to wear, once she decided what she wanted to wear.

She chose a short-sleeved red cotton tee, a pair of denims with elastic waist, and of course, the necessary undergarments.

She then headed into hers and Terry's bathroom once again to style her hair, which she chose the classical beehive that was generally for the 1960's era from earth.

Once all of that was done, she headed into the lounge and saw Terry polishing his guitar as always. She smiled when she saw him, but her smile widened even more when she saw that Vegeta was there and talking to someone no less.

Vegeta wasn't usually the sociable type, so it made her happy to see that he was making an effort to be civil with others. She then took her place behind the bar and began taking orders from the nameless guests.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:28 am
(I wonder if Dee noticed there was no security guards because Terry fired them all.)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

"I don't know, to be honest it's all fragmented...Bits and pieces scattered, everytime I try to remember something, it vanishes from my grasp." Gabriel explained to Vegita just what he was going through.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:02 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

The girl looked at Terry. "Hmm... Linken Bogard... the name sounds familiar... Why?" She asked, now becoming curious. She noticed another girl walking towards the bar. She looked a bit like the man she was talking to.

((By the way, the only reason she hasn't introduced herself, is because I can't think of a name. If anyone asks her though, I'll think of one...))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:13 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Paranormal Teddy

Dee said from the distance of the bar, "Probably because he recently visited the windwaker isles and he mentioned someone like you. He also said that the girl wasn't very nice. He used a bad word to describe her too. Shocked me, but then he probably picked it up from Terry. He curses a lot, but what can I say, he's from Southtown?"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games