Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm
It was so sexy! It was like playing RE1 all your life, then trying out REmake. Very smooth and big and clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:28 am
So, folks, on Saturday, I was cast as a background extra in this mini-series called The Summit, and I got to work with none other than James Purefoy, a.k.a. Spence from the first Resident Evil movie:

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:53 am
That's uber cool. I'm so envious I'm turning green over here!

Way to go!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:06 am
He's actually really cool. I didn't expect him to be as friendly as he was.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:25 pm
>~> You are the luckiest lucky person ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:53 pm
Well, I'm not gonna deny that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:05 am
Well, back on topic (Bio, you are one bad-a** dude, but the topic is the topic).

A few friends of mine saw Extinction and came running to me asking me all about Resident Evil, and we're scheduling to watch the first two movies after finals xd .

EDIT:

So, this question was brought up to me. Did we ever establish how long it takes the Movie T-Virus to completely turn a human? Does it depend on the severity of the wound? Bodily health?

I found myself pondering this while jeeped up on caffeine. Still am, but that's beside the point.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Well, that's never certain.

Let's look at our victims:

Rain: Under 2 hours
Peyton: Few hours, could have been anywhere from 2 to 5 hours, roughly. I'll do an exact analysis eventually.
LJ: Couple of days? confused

Alice said in a couple of hours, but I dunno of she's right about that.
Well, my best guess is a couple of days like in Extinction.
What I noticed is that the virus takes effect a lit faster when a person dies. So Peyton didn't turn until after Nemesis shot him. And Raine got bit many times, which could mean either the virus took effect faster because of multiple wounds. Or, she may have lost so much blood that she just died on the train and turned then.
Spence (As seen above standing right beside me cool ) turned right after being killed as well.
LJ was the only one who we know didn't die or get other wounds during his infection.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Masho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Does anyone have a link to the picture of the second movie of the newspaper clipping that somewhat tells what happened to Jill's character previously?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Who else would have it, if not me?

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:35 pm
See? It said LEON KENNEDY DIES!!!

Thank GOD Anderson was smart enough to never let him into the movies.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:59 pm
So! New movie sequel's been announced! Discuss!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:23 am
I read the announcement on the main page but it said that its not confirmed yet. But from the sound of it, Anderson really wants to make a 4th one so I'm pretty sure it'll happen. But like you said, I'm also hoping that it wont be like the RE4 as we know it. I highly doubt it will, though. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm
Well, since he doesn't have toe story line written out, now is a great time to speculate.

I heard rumors that it'll involve a snowy setting, so it's very possible that this one will happen in Alaska, where Claire and the leftovers of the Convoy went. Perhaps the virus has reached that far afterall?  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games