Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 pm
[[Let's see... You could inquire about Alexander staring at Angelique. :3 ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm
**Hmm ok that will work let me figure out what else to put with it and Ill post ^^**  

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur smiled at his joking about the largeness of the school compared to his house. She never took invitations to the homes of other seriously because she actually thought that no one did such things. Her parents never had people over thus the reasoning for her one naive idea about how life worked. The reality was that her parents thought it was too much of a risk having people over who could potentially expose their sickly child to a life threatening illness. With her constitution, everything was life threatening really. It was only recently that she had become a bit stronger and she was allowed a bit of leeway in what she did. Like going outside for instance.

A light airy laugh came after his getting lost sentence. It held a bit of nervousness to it once more though. The thought of having him come by her room in the morning scared her for some reason or other. Well, he was a guy right? She had read enough books regarding male and female relationships to know how one worked. More than one of them involved a boarding school and the male coming by the female's room only to enter the room resulting in no one going to class that particular chapter. She knew he wasn't like that...at least she hoped so. She was far from experienced in that department.

"Well...geeting lost weeth someone w'oo I know sounds beetter than wandering around by myself." A bright smile accompanied her words. "I would very much appre...appreciate eet."

When Raven began to speak to her she turned her tiny doll-like head towards her and listened. She nodded in silence then after Raven was done her thought, Fleur spoke, "You can call me Fleur eef you like but I do like Fleur-de-Lys." Contemplating over the question for a bit, she finally lowered her head shyly to say, "To be 'onest I em steel a leetle scared. Eet's too large. I feel like a leetle doll. But I em 'appy to find ze people so nice." A small blush crept up on her again. She hoped that she would be able to count these people as friends.

Just as the thought was settling in her mind, a bit of a tense atmosphere surfaced in the form of Raven asking about Alexander's apparent staring at another girl. It was obvious to Fleur in that moment that Raven had a bit of a thing for the dark, brooding, handsome male. Fleur wasn't sure if she liked that or not. To be honest she didn't like Alexander all that much. Something about him gave her the chills and she did not feel safe around him. She didn't even like the feel of his eyes on her. It felt as if something more sinister lay underneath them.

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Ahh so she had sensed him. As he expected she would. She truly was an extraordinary creature. Her sire raised her well. Oh yes, Alexander knew who the male was beside Angelique. It wasn't that hard to pinpoint really. They both had a bit of the same scent. It was something he had learned being apart of his mother and father's coven for so long. His own smirk reappeared on his face as she bared her fangs to him. He caught her glance at Raven and rolled his eyes slightly. She was still about that? Perhaps he should tell Raven to watch what she did around the proud little vampire. Then that would ruin the little one's fun though wouldn't it? He decided to keep to himself for the time being. No need to draw more attention towards the mortal girl who kept him amused.

In the back of his mind, he was aware of conversation going on at the table but only when he heard Raven's voice did he actually turn his attention back to the table. She spoke to Fleur at first then addressed his own question. Her wink had him a little confused but he did nothing but smile at her. Said smile only faltered slightly at her next question. Awkwardly he ran a hand through his long tangled locks and looked down at the table as he held the back of his head. His other arm lay resting on the table in front of him. He looked back up with an exasperated sigh,
"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to look about." He turned his head, which was looking up at the ceiling, to focus his ice blue eyes on Raven's silver ones, "I wasn't staring at her Raven. I was simply gazing off into the distance. Spacing out if you will and had no idea what in particular I was looking at." Yes it slightly bothered him that her jealousy was so apparent. No wonder she was a target for the demon that was Angelique. He was more than aware of the stance other vampires took on a vampire-mortal relationship, though he did not know why the dark-haired one cared much. He could smell the human on her from here.

He looked away from her and rested his head on the palm of his hand that was not resting in front of his body on the table. After just a few short seconds he turned back with a teasing grin and said in a slow sexy voice,
"Shall I look at no one but you from now on? I could live with that view." As he looked at Raven he also sent one more quick glance to Angelique to let her know that he would meet her after dinner away from prying eyes. This time, he made sure Raven didn't notice.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey let out a yawn and pushed her food out of the way and leaned on her hand and looked at Angelique and saw her looking at some one and looked over seeing Alexander staring at Angelique as well. Raising her eyebrow she looked back at Angelique. "Hey Angelique what is going on with you two?" She asked looking at the vampiress confused at what was going on. Shaking her head she streched her arms above her head and glanced back at Alexander still confused as to what was going on. Finally she gave up on figuring it out and went back to looking out the window..

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm
heart  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx With Fleur innocent was all you could be. He got the feeling she wouldn't get any sexual innuendo or things of that nature. Plus her being frail gave you the instinct to protect her, well Edan at least. She would probably be the first friend he had ever made of a completely different circle. He was with the party hard people, she was with no people, or the really nice ones. It was strange, but sometimes you have to stir it up.

Her smile was contagious. It made him smile back. "Well then we have a date." He didn't really notice the faltering of words, but he really loved her accent. It was very thick and sometimes hard to understand, it made it that much more awesome

Raven asked about the school and Edan went back to eating his pizza and listening. The question wasn't directed at him therefore it wasn't polite to respond. He tapped on his legs as Fleur answered she said she felt like a little doll, that made Edan chuckle. She did look like a doll, not in the way people would think he meant. Dolls were beautiful, and so was she. That is what Edan thought. "It is good to make friends with the nice people." He said with a smile.

After that he glance around the table at everyone. When he say Alex staring at something he followed his eyes to Angelique who was staring back. There was a sort of jealousy there but he kept it off and looked back to his plate. Just as he turned back Raven voiced her disapproval and the jealousy he felt was just flopped around. It was odd. He wasn't willing to voice it to and about a girl he had just met, but it seemed Raven and Alex had known each other longer.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

From the outside, nothing appeared to be happening. Inside, however, his mind was whirring quickly. He blinked to appear normal to the mortals around him. Otherwise, Sebastian appeared completely unaware of them. It was only Raven Black who was his focus. She talked easily, more easily than Angelique had informed him before. Angelique had been intrigued by the goings-on between Alexander and Raven. When she pointed it out, he had been silently watching their movements so surreptitiously that not even Alexander, excellent hunter as he was, knew.

Right then, his eyes surreptitiously scanned Raven Black. Talking with another mortal girl and then directing her attention towards Alexander. She appeared jealous and Alexander responded by flirting. Indeed there was some interest apparent in Raven on Alexander's part. Then, Alexander glanced toward Angelique, clandestinely enough so that Raven didn't notice. His eyes burned with hunger. Angelique was turned toward him and was baring her fangs. An invitation. Immediately, Sebastian guessed. Revulsion erupted through him.

Angelique would be taken care of later.

OOC : ~~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A smile stretched her lips wide. Raven couldn't help but smile at Fleur. Did she even know how cute she was? The gothic girl tilted her head to the side to fully take in the girl before her. "I'd like to call you both, if I may," Raven answered, blinking. "I really love your name. It's so pretty!"

Raven laughed, almost nervously so. "I completely understand. When I first stepped inside, this place gave me the willies. I've lived nearby all my life and people even said that this place had to be haunted. That I wouldn't be surprised to find out." Her smile quirked her lips again. "Thank you. It's very nice to meet you. I hope you hang out with us more often. You're more than welcome to."

At Alexander, Raven smirked. "I'm merely curious, Alexander," she said, giving her reason. Was her jealousy that apparent? His eyes fixed onto her and she met his stare head on. Ice met steel in a battle of wits. Alexander was bothered by her reaction; she could tell that. Well, she got to him. That was something impressive. "Is curiousity a crime?"

She almost giggled in amusement. Raven held back her laughter so that she wouldn't appear as if she was mocking him. Biting into the last bit of crust, Raven made sure to savor the last of her pizza. She didn't know when she would next be having it. For the upcoming weekend, Raven planned to visit her house and just hang out in her room. Alexander's voice drove all other thoughts from her head. Raven forced back her surprise at his decided response. Her first instinct was to clam up and blush. Now was the time to not be a coward.

Gathering her courage, Raven went in for the kill. She leaned in towards him. Her lips parted to speak fairly enticingly. Her black mane swung forward to brush her cheeks. A coquettish smirk flit over her lips and she lowered her eyelashes flirtatiously. "Tsk, trying to flatter me?" she laughed sensuously, her voice deep and thick. "Oh Alexander, what are we going to do with you?" Raven's smirk grew. She enjoyed flirting, very surprisingly so. "Mr. Alexander, you are so bad. And...I rather like that."

With that, she winked at him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : ~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageHis eyes bored into her like two glowing coals. He was hungry and so was she. From near her, Angelique could feel her master's eyes locking onto her. An awareness filled her, one that told her she was disobeying him. Angelique glanced back to see the revulsion only she could detect in his vacant expression. Only she had the power to read her master's moods, and she could tell that he was anything but pleased. Dread trickled, cold and pure, down her spine. The pain she knew Alexander would incite was pleasurable. Why had she the nerve to tolerate such pain? Because it was heaven compared to the torture she had undergone at the hands of her sire.

Sebastian stared intently at her, filling her with more fear. He was planning. Quickly, Angelique glanced away and met Alexander eyes. She almost smiled when she saw that Alexander appeared particularly perturbed by Raven's jealousy and then flirted with her. T
Angelique and Alexander would meet. Surely it would be better than what Sebastian had in mind for her.

Licking her lips, she glanced up to meet Kasey's eyes. "Alexander loves the taste of my blood," she giggled darkly.

OmmOmmCookies: I has icing. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:20 pm
((Sorry guys I am going to be gone for my bday for a bit ill post when I get back  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 pm
[[I will be gone for the weekend. I have to study for a college course final exam.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 am
[[I will be gone once again until Thursday. I still have to study.]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games