Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx's ear twitched as she heard the door open and her tail flicked back and forth as she turned to look at Cross. "There was no need to push. I would've left if you had just said please." she said as she poked his nose. She stretched her arms above her head and smiled in excitement. "But I can teach you all about manners later. Right now, we need to go, go, go!" she said as she took a deep breath and let her expression become serious. "No more fun and games. From now until Luna is safe, we have to focus." she said as she looked over at Marie. "I really should thank you. You're going to help save my sister even though you don't have to. Silly little lover boy is lucky." she said with a wink before she turned to Cross. "Ready?" she asked calmly as she ignored her seal that started to glow, but dimly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 pm
Cross shook his head his arms wrapping around his 3 friends.

"Hold on tight."he says gently and the 3 disappear..reappearing on a hill. Cross's wings kept anyone from slipping and he pulled them back a little. Bending down he sighed starring at the tower doors. His misty eyes seemed stuck in thought.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Locations: Hill Top | Moods: Serious | Thoughts: This is it....

User Image Before Cross had transported them, Marie had been a tad confused about what Nyx said about Shadow being lucky. She wasn't quite sure of her feelings for Shadow, but knew she felt something. She simply nodded when Nyx thanked her then, whoosh.

They were atop a hill that gave Marie a very eerie feeling. Her green eyes glimmered when they fell upon the tower doors. Just gazing at them, she could tell that the battles she'd have here were either going to be the beginning of an even greater war, or her final battles. To her, the outcome didn't matter. She desparately wanted to live to her twentyth birthday to find out what the voice meant, but could handle it if she didn't come out alive. As long as she knew her own sister was in a better place.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image

Stepping out out in his new outfit and gear, Shadow looked like he was ready for war. Along with his usually equipment like his katana, dual guns and Reaver, he has added some new artillery to his set. Grenades, an assault rifle on the side of his utility belt and an Mg3 strapped with Reaver on his back. With his dark combat duster coat flapping in the wind and his red eye glowing with raging passion, Shadow was feeling the thrill already. For a moment, he was confused as he gave Nyx an odd look rasing his eyebrow as a sweat drop past by his head. "Lover Boy? What does she mean by that.", Shadow thinks silently as he tried to not to get involved. But Apparently, Shadow has no idea what 'Lover Boy' means. He skills in fighting and surviving are adept, but he is still a beginner in human social behavior such as love and affection.

He places his hand on Cross's shoulder as he felt his body got light for a moment and then finds himself on a hill top in front of a tower. "Wow, how cliche", said Shadow quietly looking at the tower doors. "You've been here before haven't you", Shadow says to Cross still looking at the doors. Shadow doesn't even need to look at him to notice he was familiar with such a place.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 am
Cross sighed letting his wings slowly go back into his back. His eyes looking at Shadow once again.

" Feeling alot of Dejavu."he admitted quietly and stood up. Checking that everybody was okay,  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx's ear twitched and her tail swished back and forth in anticipation. She wanted to run in and find her sister, then get the hell out. Unfortunately it wasn't going to be that easy. She bit her lip and looked at the tower as her seal glowed brighter again. "Come on smelly Luna. Stop being so delusional." she muttered under her breath as she turned to the others with a small smile. "Let's get going! Oh and remember, stay on your toes and keep an eye out. Always expect the unexpected." she said as she started walking. She couldn't stand waiting anymore and she just wanted to get this over with.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:51 pm
Surly enough Nyx's impateince for the others was amusing. Out of no where 5 darts flew through the air..if it hit any of them they would be instantly paralyzed as long as the posion was in effect.which would be for around 24 hours. A old man stood holding a cane..at the door..his eyes pitch black as he watched the young hunted.

Cross ducked instinctivly pulling Shadow and Marie down the hill..but to where the darts couldn't hit them. He cursed seeing another figure slowly rising from the sand. It was the soul Jack from the last time Vincent confronted them. Yet the old man at the tower was certainly dangerous..Jack seemed worse. Cross growled as he slowly stood up.

(if you won't be on much for a day or so..get nailed by a dart..that way we can continue and nobody really gets "left" in the story so theres no confussion)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx dodged the darts just in time but stumbled and landed on her back. She couldn't help but giggled. "See what I mean! Expect the unexpected!" she said before she sat up and noticed the man with pitch black eyes. She stood up quickly and when she turned around to look at the others, she spotted Jack. She stared at him for a moment but then her nails grew out into claws as she glared at him. She remembered how he was the reason her beast was gone for good. And she would never forgive him for that. She didn't say a word until she heard Cross growl. She shook her head at him and gave him a look, begging him to keep going and to let her handle Jack. She had to make him pay.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm
Cross starred at Nyx and sighed. He shook his head in return but his eyes held hers.

"You die you dumb a**..I'll kick your a** in the after life."he said gently but he starred at Jack who was still coming up.

"You won't beat him you know.."he said in her mind but his eyes moved toward the old man.

"I will leave you to deal with him but don't let your rage get you killed."he said his right eye turning black slowly and fading again. He starred back at Marie then Shadow.

"So whos dealing with the old b*****d?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled at Cross softly. "I won't die. It's a little too late for that anyway." she said in his mind as she moved swiftly and stood in Jack's way. She looked up at him and her ears perked up as she giggled. "Did ya miss me?" she asked teasingly as she held her hands behind her back. Her hands were starting to turn red as she hid them and her smile didn't falter as she stood her ground.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:03 pm
Cross nodded and he sighed.

"Even a soul can kill another of its kind Nyx."he said softly as if he knew before..but his returning smile..seemed to be a death warning.

"I love you and your sister.."he said gently.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you two."he said and kept going..he was able to get by the old man..but the gate closed halfway after he went through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image

Locations: Hill Top | Moods: Angry/Serious | Thoughts: Grrrrr...

User Image Marie let out a sound that sounded like ooof, when Cross ducked her from the darts. She got up with a bounce and didn't bother to brush herself off. She looked up at the tower and saw an old man. The culprit, she guessed. She picked up one of the darts that were aimed at them and examined it. They resembled hers. She let out a small growl in the direction of the old man. She then realized that this battle was going to be like the one she had earlier. The one with the RPG. The one she barely won. She knew it was going to be hard. She also wanted to keep her distance from Shadow. She turned to Cross and nodded,"You go inside and I'll take care of the old timer. It'll buy you some time. I'll catch up later,"she said at one time.

Marie took a quick examination of the tower, ways to get in or to get up quickly zoomed by in her brain. She pinpointed several ways to get up, but decided to go straight for it. She knew it didn't take long to reload a dart gun or blower. She took off in an aerodynamic formation, speeding her up, and went straight for the tower.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Stuck with Cross the whole time as he bypassed Jack and the old man's gaze. Before, Shadow could get even in the building, he hesitated for a moment looking back at the girls silently without saying a word. As much as he wants to help them, he knew they had enough strength to fight their opponents. Yet to Shadow, they were only girls he knows and not hunted in his eyes. It just shows that was concerned for them deep inside and isnt showing it. "Both of you dont get any blood on you. That smell wouldn't suit either of you", Shadow calls out to them as he runs high speed. He slides under the door just when it was a few inches away from shutting. With his quick flexibility, he looked like a black streak flying under the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx heard Cross and she giggled as she smirked. "You're forgetting one thing bird boy. Us cats have nine lives. And I've still got eight left." she said in his mind as kept glaring at Jack. "I'd risk them all to save you and Luna. As long as you and my sister need me, I'll be around. We love you too. And if you really think about it, it's all my fault. Again." she said in his mind with a giggle. "I mean, I did find you in the streets and then made you play me a song. Just so I could prove to a little spirit that I could dance. Could've left you alone after that but no, I kept following. To try and get that hat of yours. Now look at where we are? You're helping me save my sister and so are the others. This could all have been avoided. But things happen for a reason right?" she asked in his mind as she kept her eyes on Jack and studied everything about him. "Don't tell me you're afraid to hit girls now are you?" she asked mockingly before she heard Shadow. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Such a silly lover boy." she said under her breath as her hands kept turning a deeper shade of red as she hid them behind her back.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm
As soon as the girl got halfway to the tower a huge claw came from the earth going forward toward her. Followed by three darts from under her. The old man moved in such speed that you couldn't even blink or you would have missed it..his cane lifting as the claw classed in the dirt sending sand flying toward the girl. If this is successful she would be blinded and unable to defend herself physically. The old mans cane turned into a blade in mid strike..he wasn't as defensless as he seemed.

Cross looked back at Shadow shaking his head.

"I told you."he said softly and kept walking..heading slowly to the top of the stairs. He ducked just in time when a man with a hatchet came swinging toward his head. He elbowed him in the ribs and turned pushing his fingers threw the screaming man's ******** lunatic..one of Vincent's I guess."he growled breaking the man's neck while still in that position.

Jack looked at Nyx smiling.

"Still mad about your little slave? I freed him of you."he spat on the ground and smirked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games