Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 am
As the ship plotted a course for Britain, Antoine looked from Arthur to directly behind the Brit, Chekondai staring at the back of his head.

". . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 am
"Well?" Arthur growled impatiently. "Where is the animal? I know I saw that idiot captain shuffle him down here, so where is he?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 am
"What do you want with me, boy?" Chekondai grunted, still staring at the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:52 pm
"If you were..." Rob thought for a second. "Then I'll never, ever play poker with you. Or bet against you."  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 pm
"There you are." Arthur growled, spinning around to face Chekondai with a scowl, unable to give any other expression or else he would have shown just how startled he had been to find the other man behind him.

"Come with me." He shoved Chekondai backwards to the stairs.

"It's a bad idea to play with a pirate anyway." Solaris laughed.

"It's in our nature to cheat for victory."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm
Chekondai gave a growl when shoved, but didn't retaliate. He'd hold back for now, and followed the arrogant Brit.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:50 pm
"In more ways than one, sweetheart," Rob joked. "It's an easy way to collect many...spoils."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 am
"Honestly, I don't understand why he brought you here. We were suppose to kill you, not befriend you." Arthur grumbled, continually poking Chekondai in his back so he'd continue forward.

"Then the idiot puts you in the kitchen. All our food is probably compromised by now."

"Does this include the sweetest gift found between a woman's legs, sir?" Solaris asked, tilting her head curiously. "Or are you going to tell me you're a pure pirate?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

madametrixie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 am
Rob laughed nervously, more than a little shocked at the casual way Solaris had worded that. Sure, he was used to that kind of thing from friends, but from a lady...No scratch that, he thought. A woman.
"I wouldn't call myself pure and I do enjoy a nice present," he replied.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 pm
"Do you enjoy the use of your finger?" Chekondai asked with a growl, slowly getting fed up with the poking.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 am
"Do you enjoy living?" Arthur challenged. "Because I have anything to do with you, it'll be ending your life and knocking some sense in that damn idiot."

"So you're not a complete liar then." Solaris chuckled. "Let us just hope then you don't catch something with all your whoring."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am
Chekondai then turned around to face Arthur, glaring at him.
"I told the Captain I would wait to kill them unless they did something I did not agree with. I didn't say what I would wait for with people like you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 pm
"Do realize I could end your cannibalistic life before you could even reach for your little toy." Arthur grunted as he met Chekondai's glare.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm
"I don't need my weapons, boy. I could have slit your throat with your own knife last night as well."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 pm
"This is rather insulting, you know," Rob said, faking a child's pout. "I don't simply throw myself onto all the women of the world. I consort with ladies, not whores. I am a respectable English gentleman!" With that, he burst into peals of laughter with the occasional intelligent word emerging.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff