Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Aden stopped and looked at her angrily. "You forgotten where he is? Just great...just ******** great." he said and started to head towards the nurse at the desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 pm
Anne looked questioningly at the couple in the kitchen. "Oh ya.. I remember you..." She said to the girl. "Ollie, right? Jeez. I can't wait til this game ends. What team did you say you were on?" She looked at the guy. "You too. What's your name, by the way?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm
You would think after Ryan threatened you so many times she would remember you.... Specially sense we're like them....
Olive touched her nose lightly, which was still slightly tender from when Ryan whacked her with a book. "Olive...."

Adam simply smiled. "Adam. I would rather not share that information."

"Me neither...."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm
Anne smiled. You think she's still mad? About what? .....I hit her with a book... ((I did? o.o I don't remember....))
Anne's smile cracked. "ARE YOU STUPID?!" She yelled at 'herself'.
Ryan jumped. I'm sory! I was pissed!
"THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!!" She turned to the girl. "Excuse me." She said smiling. She held her anger long enough for her to walk outside. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN ME A ******** PENATLY!!"
Oh! Like it matters! We both have enough penalties that one more wouldn't hurt.
"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!"
Then what is!? All you ever do is b***h about how we're all useless, and look at yourself!! What have YOU done for the game? Other than make a house for people to live in where it's safe to talk about the game? I'll admit, I like this real world you live in, but I would NEVER want to live in a house that gives me a penalty the second I start the game just for living in the damn house!!
Anne shut up. She couldn't argue with that. He was right. Everyone in he house had a penalty. Then again, everyone living here now needed a place to stay. Coincidentally, they were all in the game. The house became a safe place. She didn't mean for it to happen. "Your right." She calmed herself.
..... You know, when your pissed, you have this blind rage....
"What's your point?"
Ryan shrugged. I don't know. It's pretty cute. It's a shame I'm not a real person in this world.
Anne laughed. "It isn't so great. Sometimes I'd rather be in the game."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm
((Yeah. When they first met. Ryan was testing her to see if Alex would take over.))

Olive just blinked at her. "Shes speaking to Ryan...." She whispered softly.
More like yelling. Damn b*****d. cant wait until I can kill him.
"You two are already going at it and the game hasnt even started...." Olive whispered again, sadly.
Hey, he started it. He threatened you one too many times.

Adam looked at them both with much confusion. "Um...I'll just go...over here...." He said, walking out of the room quickly and uncomfortably.

Alex laughed in Olive's head. He is obviously lost. A house full of crazy. Isnt it lovely.
"Oh well." Olive whispered again, a soft smile forming.

((Poor Adam XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm
((I remember now XD ok... Time to... To hell with it nvm))

Anne started back inside. She stopped midstep. "Oh I remember now!"
Huh? Ryan was confused. Was she talking about what he last said?
"You were testing her."
Oh. That girl... Oh ya..
She walked into the foyer, just as Adam was leaving. "Hey." She smiled. "Whatever you made smells pretty good. I assume your good at cooking?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 pm
Olive started cleaning again. "I would much rather you hide and not get hurt...."
Ill promise not to get killed, but not hurt. Im determined to take care of Ryan. He doesnt know my name, my face, or my team.
"True, true. I would perfer you stay away from him until we get used to the game more...."
Very well, Olive....

Adam looked over from where he was. "Why thank you." He smiled. "Cooking? Yeah, a bit."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm
"Ah, lovely." Anne smiled. She let her guard down, and Ryan's thoughts slipped out. "Anything you make must be better than that trash Michael tries to pass off as food." Her temples throbbed from anger.
Haha! Ryan laughed. Not my fault if you say it!
Anne looked at Olive. "How's your nose?"

Michael smiled at the doctor. "So, doc. What're you gonna give me? Supplements? An IV?"
The doctor narrowed his eyes. "Son, I don't think you understand this. You are in a hospital. In a hospital, it is very important for me to know if you've been taking any medicine, and what they were. What you did earlier, is not acceptable behavior. Now, your going to tell me, what was in the bottle, and how many of them did you take?"
Michael laughed. "Ya right. Those weren't even mine. I don't know what they are, but they aren't prescription, I know that."
"You do understand that it's illegal to take medicine that isn't yours?"
"I didnt take any." Michael said. "That's not even why I'm here. I'm here cause-" That a*****e living inside Anne gets off from starving me. "What my mother said. I havnt been eating. I think it's just anxiety. Nothing a good meal wouldn't fix."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 pm
Adam looked at Anne, dumbfounded. "..." He wasnt really sure how to respond to that.

"My nose? Its fine, thank you Anne. Ryan-"
Dont. Say. A. Word.
Olive closed her mouth, looking down. "..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm
"What about Ryan?" Ryan took over, making sure to act just like Anne. 'Ryan, I swear to god!' ((iPad doesn't capitalize god? O.O)) Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt her. "Did he hurt you?" Ryan thought abut it for a second. What would Anne do? "Come with me for a second. You'll be fine, I promise."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 pm
"Its fine. Im fine. Its nothing my charector couldnt handle...."
Thanks for not using my name. Smart move.

Adam did not want to get involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:28 pm
"No, really. Let's talk." Ryan lightly grabbed her arm, and pulled her to the study. "You have the same penalty I do. I figured it when Ryan hit you." Ryan studied the girl. "What did you do to get the penalty? You havnt even played a single round."
Anne listened silently. Ryan had a point. Behind his rough exterior, he knew how to get people talking. He knew what to say because he "lived" outside the game. But Olive hasnt even started the game. Her player doesn't know anyone. So.. The penalty must be from something outside the game... But what?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 pm
"I honostly dont know." Olive said, pushing some hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm
"Oh, come oh." Ryan said seriously- not like Anne. "Don't lie. What did your letter say? You know, the letter they send you every time you break a rule?"
Anne studied her face. 'Of course she doesn't know. She's never played before.'
"No," Ryan said. "Of course you don't know. Cause you've never played before. So why do you have a penalty? Did you even get the rule book?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:25 pm
Kavi gkared at him and rolled her eyes. "I remember! Jesus..." She smirked over her shoulder and walked on her way. "He's down this hall, idiot!" She called cheerfuly.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff