Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

As Vin fallowed her, he saw that she had gone into a den. He transformed again, this time into a Spinarak and went into the cave, scaling the wall, watching her from above.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Sakkaku set her food down and placed it neatly with the rest of her supplies. She sighed and looked at the cave wall, pondering on today's events. "I wonder if revealing myself was a good idea or not?" she said quietly. Shaking her head she decided to go and train... That usually worked off some stress. Stepping outside, she walked to her training spot, A large clearing of boulders next to a waterfall. The boulders were covered in claw marks, burn marks and other types of damage, other were completely destroyed.

"Might as well start big.." she said and focused the dark energies within her. She raised her arms into the air and a crimson aura surrounded her. Slamming her claws into the ground she unleashed a powerful Night Burst attack. Although it wasn't at full strength, it was enough to pulverize several nearby boulders and the shock-wave could be felt for several dozen feet.

"Ahh... that felt good..." she purred.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Vin watched in amazement from the cave entrance he changed back to normal and fallowed what she did. He closed his eyes, gathering dark energy with in him and stood on his hind legs, but lost balance, falling over and releasing the energy on himself.

Ouch...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Sakkaku turned and saw the small Zoura from before tumbling down the embankment, landing in front of her. "Well now... whom might you be little one? And why did you follow me here?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Vin looked up at the Zoroark, still in shock not just from his attack back firing on him, but landing in front of the female that he thought was like him, but now saw how big she was.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Sakkaku picked up the Zoura and dusted him off, "There you are" she smiled warmly. "All clean. So I ask again, what is your name little one?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

"V...V...Vin" As he looked at her, he started to calm down, having a felling of happiness and safety that he had long ago.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

"Vin huh? Well then Vin... where are your parents?"

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 pm

The warm felling that had overcome him, suddenly diapered in a wave of memories.

"I...don't have any..."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

"Oh..." Sakkaku had no memories of her parents, she knew not where they were or even if they were still alive. She looked at the little Zoura and then hugged him closely. "If you would like too... and Only if you want to... you... you could always stay with me..."

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:47 am

Vin was reminded of the past, remembering how he was chase away, being called a thief and causing trouble. When he heard the Zoroark ((still doesn't know her name)) say "you could always stay with me..." He smiled and fell asleep.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 am

Ali, being the spacey thing she was, had roamed away from all the other Pokemon into another patch of berries. She then came by a patch of overgrown rose bushes and smiled. She began exploring through the roses.

Luna sighed and roamed of into the bushes alone and climbed up in a tree. "I could use a bit of sleep" She said with a yawn.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

Meanwhile near the water the leafeon was looking for a nice big tree. She ran to and fro until she found it, It was a big knotted tree with a hole a few inches from the base it was a small hole but it would be easy to make larger. A few dozen leafblades later she had finished making the hole bigger it was quite the nice home she walked over to the edge of the pond found some moss and took it back to her tree and padded the floor with it. She then explored the area finding the berry bushes that wear neer her tree picking some and putting them in a built in shelf in her tree. She sighed she was done finaly
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 am

Kiba found Luna and saw she was sleeping in a tree, and decided to leave her alone. He wondered back to his lake home and looked around. With no one looking, he dove underwater and started to dig a home with the help of the other water pokemon. They hit an air pocket in the earth and they created a cave where he and others could live and sleep.

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games