Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:54 am
Awesome nerd
Lovers heart haha

"Phew, Good thing" she noticed Roy's reassurance. "Oh! Sorry about that, let me explain, When i sense something is wrong my eyes change color, from my normal state brown to my usual Angel Blue" she said while giving a him a smile "Want me to show you?" she asked Roy with a welcoming smile, hoping that it would remove the weirdness she made.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

"Changing eye colors, huh? Reminds me of my friend's kid." Roy commented, thinking about Dragon and his constantly changing eyes before he looked back at her. "Sure, show me." he smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image Zannen Nathan

Zannen walked into coffee and sighed dreamily at the scent of it as it captivated his dulled senses. He still wasn't satisfied. Not until it was in his hands and down his throat. He chuckled lazily and trudged over to the counter. 'That's totally what she said..' he muttered while looking up at the menu. Nah, just a regular cup would do. Madori wouldn't allow him to try all of this wondrous delight. She wasn't exactly the spoiling type when it came to little brother.

"Café au lait please." he ordered and slid out his wallet, handing the employee a twenty and received his correct amount of change back. He put his wallet back and grunted a bit after realizing that some of his money was missing. It had to be Grey. That thief was always so annoying at times. His coffee was placed on the counter and he sat down at an empty booth to drink in peace. God did he love quiet in the morning. Or whatever time of the day it was. He had been up all night with his niece Takane but he didn't mind staying up and playing with her. He just wondered why she was more coordinated with her demon powers. Maybe it was just because she was a full fledged demon. She was still as unstable as him though. Her age and appearance were ever changing and it was sort of funny to him but again it wasn't because of how it deprived her of a childhood. He saw how Madori tried and his respect for his sister skyrocketed. Even if she did do a demon and an alien.

{Out.Of.Chains: Wow, that's longer than I wanted. Ha ha.}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 pm

User Image

Takane Setsuya

Takane ran into the coffee shop, her eyes searching around for someone in particular. She smiled as she found him to himself in a booth and she seated herself across from him."Hey Uncle Zaza!" she exclaimed and she giggled as he winced, almost spilling the coffee on himself. She wanted to go shopping with him. She wanted to go swimming with him. She wanted to go ice skating with him. Just as long as there was another demon around that was tolerant of her."What do you want to do today?"

{Out.Of.Cookies: That's too clingy! Lol.}

_Violin of Vanadiel_

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image Zannen Nathan

"Sweet mother of god." he murmured and held the cup higher to his mouth to block the sight of her but he could not deny her presence. She was not sitting there, across from him, and smiling. He brought down the cup and glanced at the table. No. She was grinning from ear to ear instead of simply smiling. The peace and quiet he had to himself was dead and gone.However he was concerned about a couple of things as she stared at him like an absolute role model. It was adorable yes, but he didn't want to die today.

"Does your mommy know you're with me?" he asked.

{Out.Of.Chains: Completely and Utterly Tolerable though. Lol}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 pm

User Image

Takane Setsuya

His question took her by surprise and she turned away to look at the other people in the room."Uh,yes?" she lied and turned back to him afterwards.She couldn't stand to lie. It made her think of that...man but it was just a simple lie. No one would get hurt and that's always what Zannen was saying. 'A lie is something that hurts someone's feelings then again..so is the truth so nevermind.' She giggled at the flashback and twirled a strand of hair around her finger for a moment.

{Out.Of.Cookies: Because she loves her Uncle ZaZa}

_Violin of Vanadiel_

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image Zannen Nathan

While her head was turned, Zannen's facial expression was blank but then his icy glaciers of eyes went squint and he tilted his head.He was starting to feel a bit more energized and settled that he was going to have some fun today. "Well, let's go find something to do around here. Make some new friends y'know?" he told her and forced himself out of the seat.

{Out.Of.Chains: He feels so loved. No joke I think Madori and Zannen are totally adorable.She's like the male version of him or something.}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

User Image

Takane Setsuya

Takane smiled and swung her legs from out under the table and stood from the cushion.She linked her arm with his arm and waited for him to teleport them out of the shop."And we're off!"

{Out.Of.Cookies: Quite contrary, milk and dairy! Hey, watch how awkward it gets in one or two posts }

_Violin of Vanadiel_

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image Zannen Nathan

Zannen grunted in surprise and he felt his cheeks start to warm up and he looked down over at her."I don't know how to do that yet." he admitted, clearly embarrassed at his own words.He poked his lips out and sipped a bit more of his coffee.

{Out.Of.Chains: }

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:40 pm
Awesome nerd

"Really? Nice, though my sister always says that i have this dangerous part of me, i don't know, i just ignore it" she said while blinking twice "Here we go, just look at it" she said, she open her brown eyes and suddenly the color brown of here eyes are disappearing, like it is being consumed in the middle and it turned to a bright blue, she blinked once and said "There, Blue eyes" smiling at Roy, "I remember when i was a kid i was scared when my eyes changed, i hide under my bed" she said laughing at her own childish fear.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

He looked into her eyes and nodded in awe as they changed color. "Oh wow! They really did change color!" he commented and couldn't help but chuckle at her last comment. "Why would you hide?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"I was new to all the powerful stuff and things, i'm an early bloomer when it comes to my powers so i'm scared to it at first" She said while chuckling "How about you? anything you were scared of when you were a kid?" she asked Roy.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:16 pm
dahliaofwdnsday

User Image

Roy leaned against his seat and put a hand to his chin as he thought about it. "... Monkeys." he said. "They just.... They just creeped me out." he shuddered, thinking of their screeches and how they'd scratch their butts then sniff their fingers. Gross.
"But most of the time I'd be yelling at other kids, 'cause they always thought that I was so addicted to anime that I even bleached my hair white." He quickly narrowed his eyes. "But it's a genetic disorder."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"Monkeys?!" Lilia giggled she remembers her cousin's pet which is monkey too, though the monkey is smart and very formal "Genetic Disorder? Huh? What do you mean?" Lilia asked with high level of curiosity.

User Image

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:31 pm

User Image

Takane Setsuya

Her grin wavered then transformed into an disappointed frown altogether. "But it's easy!" she stated while stomping her foot down to add emphasis to get her point across.She huffed and linked their arms tighter like her mother would do when she was angered or late for something important. "We are going to train your powers mister!" she stated curtly and lifted her head up.

{Out.Of.Cookies: Stop taking those quizzes and reply back Cinnii xp }

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces