Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 pm
"I didn't think it'd be that bad a problem that we'd need excuses." Helen said and nodded her thanks as she smoked her joint, blowing out a stream of smoke with a content look in her eyes. "Umm... I don't know, projects? Homework?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:07 pm
"I guess that would work," he murmured, snatching the joint from her hand and taking a long drag. "This...this is really happening, isn't it? We're really together, aren't we?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 pm
Helen smiled through her blush. "Well there's really no going back after what happened." she said and coughed a bit before looking over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching them. "But you know what'll happen if they catch us. Right?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm
"No idea," he said quietly. "What...what would they do?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 pm
She lowered her gaze to the ground and had to squeeze his hand for comfort. "If we're lucky we'd just be expelled. People would react to this worse than most people did to blacks decades ago. Ridiculed, insulted, even attacked. We'd be treated like circus freaks." She narrowed her eyes sadly. "And we probably are."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm
He set a finger beneath her chin and made her look at him. "No. We are NOT freaks. We're two people who are meant to be together, nothing else. The fact we're twins is just a side note."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:43 pm
"Or what if that fact is some kind of barrier?" Helen protested. She couldn't keep eye contact with his passionate, determined... beautiful......
She dropped her head in shame and cupped her hands over her face. "Ugh, where's my joint?" she grumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:58 pm
"Then I'll break it down." Keller held up the joint, smirking. "You want it? You gotta give me something in return."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 pm
She snorted, "Give you something in return for my joint?" She stared at the joint in his hand for a moment and bit her lip before looking back at him. "What do you want?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 pm
"A kiss, maybe?" he said, smirking and pulling her close.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm
Helen looked at Keller for a moment and was about to laugh off his joke as she pulled out her own joint. She pat down her pockets and stopped in mid-mockery to find that her joints were gone. "Hey... When'd you take my stuff?" she said with narrowed eyes directed at her brother.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 pm
He laughed, spinning her and pinning her against the tree, her back to his front. With his lips lowered to right next to her ear, he smirked. "When I had you like this, and these tight little jeans of yours just didn't want to budge."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 pm
She felt a blush climb upon her face at his touch, his actions, his words. "Well now, it's pretty hard for me to kiss you like this." she remarked over her shoulder, unable to say anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 pm
"Doesn't mean I can't kiss you," he murmured, kissing her neck as his free hand ran up and down her hips. After he'd left a decent hickey on her neck, he moved up, nibbling on her ear. "You want something, you gotta beg for it. This includes joints, favors, and my d!ck."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 pm
At this Helen repressed the pleasure she felt and moved her hand to caress Keller's cheek. "Look at you, being so forceful. It's really a turn on." she whispered back as her hand rose to run through his soft black hair. Distracting him with that, her other hand slid into his pants and took firm hold of him. "Anyways, I doubt I'll have to beg for this." She smirked as she worked her hand a little. "At least, not as hard as this is."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff