Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:41 am
to answer darkaznstargoddess and t0shi0's question, i've been polling a lot and posting a lot to make a lot of gold so i can get my angelic scarf
i'm still questing but i'm gonna slow it down a bit cause some of my friends have told me that i'm changing in a bad way and i'm getting too obsessed with gaia, so yea sweatdrop , sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:22 am
Kurama35
to answer darkaznstargoddess and t0shi0's question, i've been polling a lot and posting a lot to make a lot of gold so i can get my angelic scarf
i'm still questing but i'm gonna slow it down a bit cause some of my friends have told me that i'm changing in a bad way and i'm getting too obsessed with gaia, so yea sweatdrop , sorry
^-^ Good luck with your quest. I'm sorry I can't donate. I'm running short on money. X-x;  

Zafkiel

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:31 am
Zafkiel
Kurama35
^-^ Good luck with your quest. I'm sorry I can't donate. I'm running short on money. X-x;

eh...that's ok, i'm considering quitting this quest for the second time now
cause after all this time, i'm only 2.5% done with getting it gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:45 am
Kurama35
Zafkiel
Kurama35

:9 be patient. ^^ You'll make it. :3  

Zafkiel

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:12 pm
Zafkiel
Kurama35
Zafkiel
Kurama35

eh, i'll continue  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:30 pm
Kurama35
Zafkiel
Kurama35
Zafkiel
Kurama35

eh, i'll continue

my advice is try to play the market, it got me my bani, anklets, and headband.... so why can't it get scarf for you? xd  

Cat-Whiskers

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:26 pm
Hey, I just joined this guild today. I live in Quebec, Canada. I am half Chinese, the other half is Filipino. I'll become 15 years old in three months. whee My father is Chinese. His side of the family speaks Cantonese. I don't know how to speak any particular Asian language, but I'll be learning Mandarin this august. I might live in Hong Kong one day, that's why I'm eager to learn both the national language and Cantonese. If I won't be living in China then I'd like to move to Toronto. biggrin And urm... I don't think I've got anything else to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:53 pm
Night Rain55
Hey, I just joined this guild today. I live in Quebec, Canada. I am half Chinese, the other half is Filipino. I'll become 15 years old in three months. whee My father is Chinese. His side of the family speaks Cantonese. I don't know how to speak any particular Asian language, but I'll be learning Mandarin this august. I might live in Hong Kong one day, that's why I'm eager to learn both the national language and Cantonese. If I won't be living in China then I'd like to move to Toronto. biggrin And urm... I don't think I've got anything else to say.

Welcome Night Rain55, I hope you'll have fun here at ICU. Enjoy your stay and have a blast! 3nodding

(I'm getting better at beating DASG blaugh )

Cat-Whiskers

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:59 pm
Cat-Whiskers

Welcome Night Rain55, I hope you'll have fun here at ICU. Enjoy your stay and have a blast! 3nodding

(I'm getting better at beating DASG blaugh )

Thank you. I'm already enjoying staying at this guild. ^^ Oh and by the way... What is DASG?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:07 pm
Darkaznstargoddess methinks surprised and welcome to the guild!! 3nodding  

Tokioka

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:10 pm
Hello Night Rain55. xd
Please enjoy your stay. wink

User Image

Phss.. I'm a DASG.
xd Lets explain it..
Darkaznstargoddess.

xd It appears people are becoming my rivals in welcoming people first.
arrow Cat, t0shi0, Niph and Tokioka.
Anyone else I'm excluding?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:35 pm
@dasg me! muahaha..only joking..actually i may aswell start now.

Welcome Night Rain55. i remember when i first started and i was welcomed by dasg! whee

Everyone is really nice here and i hope you have a fun time at ICU i certainly love this guild, i hope you do too. heart

Syeori

Syeori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:38 pm
Magical Samurai
Before I say anything else, I am halfway across teh world ... never catch anyone online! gonk

Name: Shirley
D.O.B: 17/4/1990
Currently in: Australia! surprised ((NO kangaroos! mad ))
Dislikes: Other stuff
Job: Student at school .... xD

I luff socks ..... especially reatarded ones. D:<

eek i just realised we're both called shirley aged 14. W.O.W i've never met anyone with the same name and age as me as well as being chinese! woopteedoo! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:14 pm
Thanks for greeting me. You guys are so nice.

@ DASG: I feel so stupid, lol. I should of known. xd

Night Rain55

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:39 pm
Welcome to the ICU Shirley, I'm Tosh, the girl who knows and do weild a chainsaw. heart

Nuuu damn my friend and her effy B-day Party.
-adds Cat, Tokioka and Vianalla soda to "To kill" list-

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games