Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 am
That's why I stuck to reading it cuz I know the good stuff was coming XD. Ten tails is actually all nine tailed biju's powers put together. So basically th sage of six paths created ten tails and split him into nine beasts. When all the beasts come back together, they make a complete ten tails and that's what Obito and Madara are trying to create. But since they don't have eight and nine tails, their version of ten tails is incomplete. That make better sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 pm
Ah, yes, it does. God, s**t's goin' super crazy. I thought I heard Kakashi killed Rin because she was a traitor, though? Is that true?  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am
Yeah, it's true. She's from some other village, I think it was hidden mists but I can't be too sure, they never really say.

They never really say what she's supposed to do either in her mission for Konoha but Kakashi and her get caught by some of the people in her village and then they try to kill Kakashi, so he in turn kills Rin 'cuz she's the closest enemy for him to attack. Obito saw the whole thing of Kakashi killing Rin, but not everything before that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 am
Ahh. I can understand why Obito would be upset, but I don't think Kakashi was really in the wrong for what he did. If she was the enemy, and he was in danger, he did what he had to to survive, right?  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 am
Kakashi did what he had to do and Rin betrayed the village, of course he has a right to kill her. And Obito didn't have to start a war all because she died. That's the main reason the war started because he wants revenge for the girl he loved. He doesn't really care about peace itself, just that Rin wanted peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 pm
Like, that's a noble goal and all, but that's really not the way to go about it. Obito, I think you need to calm down. :T  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 am
He does. He's got a lot of anger issues since he supposedly died and went to hell. That's where he met Madara.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 pm
He went to hell? Why? He seemed like a good kid.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am
I'm not quite sure why exactly. All I know is that he was between life and death and somehow got pulled there and met Madara and that guy that has two different colored bodies that can split up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Do you mean Zetsu? Or is there another one now?  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:18 pm
I meant Zetsu. I just didn't remember his name XD. But yeah e was in the hell place with Madara when Obito arrived.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 pm
Certainly looks like he crawled outta hell. Hmm. Looks like Naruto got all kinds of deep after I stopped keeping up.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 am
yeah. Now we're kinda seeing Sasuke in the chapters. He's with Orochimaru and the two guy followers. I was surprised to see Orochimaru alive again, and no he wasn't re-animated by Kabuto, he was living inside Sasuke somehow....... I still haven't figured out the details yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 pm
Yeah, I heard it was something like that. Creepy. Does he look any different than he did around like, the Chuunin exams?

Have the new members posted anything else lately? They seemed excited about joining, but I haven't heard anything else from them.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm
No, he looks the same as when Sasuke supposedly killed him. It's kinda like how Orochimaru was eaten by Sasuke instead of him eateing Sasuke.

Sadly, I haven't see anything posted yet. sad  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces