Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 pm
"I love you," he whispered against Xaene's lips, wiping a tear away with his thumb.
She sighed shakily, then grew limp. "I'm so tired. Xaene, send someone to tell Damian I'm here and still alive. I don't know where he is, but it'd be nice if things went quickly."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm
"i love you too..." he smiled softly as he slowly scooped dominick into his arms and stood up. "c'mon.... i've got somethings i need to tell you... " the dragon sighed and walked back to the room they'd shared earlier.
"my brother's a bit... busy at the moment Myka... i'll do it for you." drake sighed and brushed his hair from his face before a small dragon about the size of his arm formed beside him. "ah, there you are Myrek" he smiled and lightly pet the dragon's vibrant purple scales. "do me a favor and find this girl's lover, let him know she's safe, with her family." he muttered softly. "use your sight, find the soul of an guardian angel." he whispered, a grin on his face as the dragon flew off.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:21 pm
Dominick relaxed in his lover's arms, his head resting on Xaene's chest. When they reached the room, he peered curiously up at him, tilting his head. "What is it, love?"
Myka smiled in gratitude, sitting up. "Thank you, Dra-AAH!" She doubled over, clutching her stomach. "Oh my God!" she screamed, panting and squeezing her eyes shut.
"What's happening?!" cried Ailey.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm
"its just a few things you need to know about my family... or.. rather.. our family..." he smiled softly and gently set him on the bed before siting next to him.
Drake gave a small frown as he looked at Myka, leaning over the back of the couch. "what's wrong?" he murmured softly.
Knightly gave a small frown as he held Ailey's hand tightly, trying to calm her down.
"its not like she's dying or anything... " snow mumbled from behind them, a rare curious look on her face. "in fact, she's far from that... " she hummed, her echoing voice coming off creepier then normal.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:48 pm
Wincing slightly as he leaned on the headboard, Dominick nodded. "Alright, go on."
"What the hell are you talking about?" gasped Myka.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 pm
Xaene took a deep breath as he looked at dominick, biting his lip as he thought about what to say. "well... you know my last name; Darkheart? the thing is... it's... not really my last name... that's just an alias..." he sighed and looked up from the bedding to his lover's face. "my real name is Xaene Dragonchild... and i'm one of the last seven dragon-demons alive... the others being my brother, sister, and their kids...."

"you don't know?" snow blinked and then let out a sigh. "you're with child...." she drawled, putting her hands behind her back as she rocked on her heals.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:12 pm
The heir looked out the window, frowning. "Why did you wait so long to tell me? Don't you trust me?"
"What?!" said Myka, her eyes wide. "But...but that's....that's impossible!"
Ailey taped her chin in thought. "Damian's dead, so consequently, he can't have children. Myka, did you-"
"Don't even think about it!" she snapped. "I could never cheat on Damian, I love him too much."
"Then how?"
She bowed her head, closing her eyes and trying to hold back tears. "I don't know..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:23 pm
"i-i'm sorry love... i couldn't tell you..." Xaene sighed as he bit his lip. "my family's been hunted for centuries.... and as i'm the new leader, i had to make sure that there everyone was safe before i could say anything..."
"its not impossible." snow sighed and shook her head. "i can sense the child inside you... "  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 pm
"I understand," he muttered, leaning his head on the wall.
"Damn it," she whispered, pulling her knees up under her chin. "Damian's never going to believe me."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm
Xaene nodded lightly and then let out a sigh. "uhm... y-you should also know... that... because i'm a dragon-demon... i can breath fire.. and ice... and... when i feel extreme sadness or anger... i could turn into a dragon..." he sighed and hugged his legs up to his chest.
"there's not much i can do to help you there..." snow sighed as she sat cross legged on a cloud of grey-aqua smoke that moved to float above the couch.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:44 pm
"Is that supposed to be the deal-breaker?" he chuckled, turning back to Xaene.
Myka sighed shakily, trying to breathe. "Ok, so I'm pregnant, I have no idea who the father is, there's a crazy man chasing after me because of a book I don't have, my fiance will probably be pissed about said baby, and my own daughter can never know. This is just great..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:47 pm
"i dunno..." Xaene shrugged lightly, chewing on his lip.
snow gave a tiny sigh as she simply listened to her, playing with a bit of her hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:53 pm
Dominick laughed loudly, reaching over and pulling Xaene over in between his raised, bent legs. "You're such a dork...but you're my dork."
She raised her head slightly, as if just remembering something. "Oh yeah, and Damian and I are getting married."
Ailey shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Really? You tell us this now?"
"Well, I only just recalled."
The teen facepalmed, groaning.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm
Xaene blushed a dark crimson as he looked at Dominick, hugging him. "th-thanks..."
Drake gave a small chuckle. "well, congratulations."
"what he said." Knightly grinned and pointed to his dad.
"oh, cute..." Alex smiled, finally speaking up again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm
He simply nodded, kissing Xaene's forehead. "You had no idea how frightened I was during that ambush," he muttered, moving to kiss his fiance's neck.
"Yeah, Arwen wants to be the best man," muttered Myka. "I'm still trying to figure out how that would work."
Ailey chuckled, moving to wrap her arms around Knightly's waist. "You know, I never got to have that nap, what with all the excitement."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games