Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
" I only did that so he wuld shut up about the curse.. And I'm not staying there in the main house.. And he was talking about chirlend and it just wouldent end.." I lay my head on your showder...

"J-just promise me that it won't happen again," I muttered wipping my eyes. I shyly touched you cheeks with my fingers, looking you in the eyes.

I look up into you.. "Yes.. I promise.. If he dose that again.. I.." I frowned.. I know he's gana do it.. Again.. I thought but I then smiled up at you and gently grabed your chin and deep kissed you... "I love you..." I said..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
" I only did that so he wuld shut up about the curse.. And I'm not staying there in the main house.. And he was talking about chirlend and it just wouldent end.." I lay my head on your showder...

"J-just promise me that it won't happen again," I muttered wipping my eyes. I shyly touched you cheeks with my fingers, looking you in the eyes.

I look up into you.. "Yes.. I promise.. If he dose that again.. I.." I frowned.. I know he's gana do it.. Again.. I thought but I then smiled up at you and gently grabed your chin and deep kissed you... "I love you..." I said..

"I love you too," I said, pulling you into a hug. I returned the kiss, pulling you closer.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I love you too," I said, pulling you into a hug. I returned the kiss, pulling you closer.

"When I first notise that you were there.. I saw alot of rat's.. So I gess that you were there..." I frowned.. "I'm so sorry.. But.. I need to get my thing's from the main house.." I grabed your chin and deep kissed you.. "I promise I will be back.. And stay with you.." I said..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"When I first notise that you were there.. I saw alot of rat's.. So I gess that you were there..." I frowned.. "I'm so sorry.. But.. I need to get my thing's from the main house.." I grabed your chin and deep kissed you.. "I promise I will be back.. And stay with you.." I said..

I looked worried, but nodded. "Hurry back..."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:15 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked worried, but nodded. "Hurry back..."

"Dont worry.. I will.." I said as I ran..
At the main house~
I was getting my stuff ready..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 am
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"What the ******** was that earlier?" Akito asked as he leaned on the doorway.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:21 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

I stoped.. "I told you I don't have time for you.. Beside's.. I love Yuki.. Get it thou your damn head.." I said as I grabed my stuff.. "No if ya excuese me.." I pushed past him..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:23 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

I stoped.. "I told you I don't have time for you.. Beside's.. I love Yuki.. Get it thou your damn head.." I said as I grabed my stuff.. "No if ya excuese me.." I pushed past him..

Akito glared at you saying, "You're going to curse the children again!"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

I rolled my eye's.. "Shut up Akito... I don't need you anymore.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:27 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"Fine, don't listen to my warning!" Akito grawled, turning and leaving.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

What do you mean again? I asked myself but then walked off..
In the house~
I saw you trying to eat your dinner and I saw some for me next to you.. I sat down next to you as I gently huged you.. "I told you I came back.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

In the house~
I saw you trying to eat your dinner and I saw some for me next to you.. I sat down next to you as I gently huged you.. "I told you I came back.."

I saw sit down, and I glomped you. I held you tight, and smilied. "I'm glad."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

In the house~

I smiled to.. "Now then; let's eat.." I was about to eat but the Shgraie taped on my showder.. (May you be him... OwO)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 am
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

In the house~

I smiled to.. "Now then; let's eat.." I was about to eat but the Shgraie taped on my showder.. (May you be him... OwO)

(sure)
"So your not staying at the main house?" Shigure asked, sitting down beside you. I started eating again, listening to the two of you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

In the house~

(sure)
"So your not staying at the main house?" Shigure asked, sitting down beside you. I started eating again, listening to the two of you.

"No.. It was a fifthy trick that he played.." I hissed at him.. "He keep's on saying that your going to curse the children again.. I don't know what's he talking about..."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games