Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Akane's estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm
He only smiled and repeated his request. "Give me the girl."
Myka's eyes slid open and she shifted slightly in Zen's arms. "Damn, the was gnarly," she murmured, using her arms to tilt herself up. "Zen? Why are you carrying me?"
The man scowled and faded into the shadows. "I'll get you, Genvieve. You still belong to me," he said darkly, disappearing.
Myka froze at the familiar voice, then tried to wriggle out of Zen's arms, eventually jumping down and hiding behind the knight. "Is he gone?" she asked, her hand curled tightly around his bicep.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 pm
Akane heard Lupin tell her she needed to push a little more. She was panting, but she pushed one more time, and pushed as hard as she could. She closed her eyes in pain and squeezed Bennacio's hand again but she could here their child's cries and it brought tear of joy to her eyes.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm
Smiling, Snowdrop pulled the child out the rest of the way and stood, looking up at them. "congratulations, its a girl" she hummed and gently dipped a cloth in the water, wiping the child's face. "Mr. Bennacio, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" she asked, gently rocking the child back and forth.

walking out of the bathroom with clean hands, Lupin sighed as he spotted Myka hiding behind Zan. "something wrong Myka? you were screaming loudly before..." he mumbled, walking up behind them while rolling down his sleeves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm
Myka immediately flew into Lupin's arms, tears of fear falling down her face. "He's alive, Lupin! I don't know how, but Milo Brennan's alive!" she sobbed, clutching him close. "He's going to kill me. Oh God, he's going to kill me, or worse! I can't go back to how I was when I lived with him, Lupin. He did such awful things...things no child should ever endure..don't let him take me, please...don't let that monster take me away again..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm
gold1311

Bennacio heard the cries and soon heard the girl named Snow say that it was a girl. He caught his breath. A girl. A daughter. His daughter. Happiness flooded the knight's eyes as he kissed Akane's hand and wandered over to Snow. "I'd be honored to." he nodded happily at her and cut it off, eager to hold his daughter in his arms.

Zen gave Myka a funny look. "Yeah. Who is he?" he grunted before she ran into Lupin's arms and cried about everything. "That doesn't clear up who he is!" he said with frustration clear in his tone. "Who's Milo? He was dead? Why'd he want to kill you? I mean, I want to kill you myself, but what makes him so special?" he blurted out all the questions that popped into his mind.
"What the Hell is a Genvieve?" Armageddon muttered more to himself than anyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:59 pm
Snow gave a small smile as she handed over the small baby to her father, her eyes shining.

Lupin blinked at first when Myka hugged him, but quickly recovered when she said a name. "m-milo's back...?" he blinked, frowning and wrapping his arms around her. "sweetie, are you absolutely sure?" he mumbled, keeping a protective arm in her. "if he is back.... You know I won't let him take you.... And neither will Iris or snow. We're all here for you..." he hummed, trying to calm her by brushing his fingers through her hair before he turned to Zen.
"milo is the previous fire embodiment... And a sick b*****d to boot." he grunted.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm
"He's much stronger now...I can sense it." Myka took a deep breath, then released Lupin and turned to face them. "I'm Genvieve. Milo is my grandfather, and he murdered my parents when I was a little girl. When I was seventeen, my brother killed him, so yes he was dead." She crossed her arms and looked away, her rage and fear mixing into a big confused mess. "He wants to kill me because I don't want to be his." Turning back to Zen, she glared fiercely into his eyes. "My grandfather is a sick man who wants only to possess me. He cares nothing for society and it's rules and is willing to sacrifice everything to own me again. Can't say I see why, but it's true. Well, now you know almost everything."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:31 pm
Akane felt weak and she was panting. The blistering pain had eventually stopped and she kept hearing cries and that it was a baby girl. Akane closed her eyes and didn't have the strength to even move. She took one last deep breath and drifted into a deep sleep. She was happy it was over and that the baby was ok. She then happily dreamed about her new life with Bennacios and her new born child.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm
gold1311

Bennacio cradled the baby in his arms, admiring how adorable she looked and how curiously she looked at him. He smiled so happily and walked over to Akane to show his beloved wife their creation, but when he saw her with her eyes closed, he couldn't help but panic a bit. "Akane?" he breathed and quickly laid a hand on her shoulder. "A-Akane, my sweet?" Perhaps he was just paranoid, but he didn't want to take any chances of seeing her never waking up again.

Zen just rolled his eyes. "I could care less about your grandpa, I protect the prince, not you." he seethed just as Ran-Lan stepped into the house.
"Hmm.... Sounds familiar." Armageddon muttered and scratched his chin in thought before another sick, horrible thought occured. "What the Hell? Why am I even sticking around you brats?!" he gasped and looked at the people around him as if they were a plague of zombies and he were a vulnerable brat. "I'm out of here!" he scowled and stormed off.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 pm
"she's just tired..." snow smiled as she looked at him. "can you blame her for needing a nap?"

Iris gave a small sigh as she stepped into the house behind ran-lan, glancing to zen with a sigh before she handed the sword embodiment a silver mask. "Zen, be ready, he's going to be... Well... Not quiet himself for a minute..." she sighed, crossing her arms
Lupin gave a small sigh as he gave myka another hug and then slowly walked back to his big sister, hugging her tightly before mumbling something in her ear.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am
Akane felt Bennacio shake her shoulder. She was to tired to verbally respond but she opened her eyes weakly and looked at him and their child. She gave them a small smile and then drifted back to sleep, trying to regain the energy she had just lost.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 pm
gold1311
So are you gonna play as the baby? o3o

The knight sighed with relief as he saw his wife open her eyes and smile at them. "Yes, I can only imagine how exhausted she must be." he chuckled softly to Snow and sat down near the bed. He looked down at the newborn baby in his arms and poked her nose lightly with his index finger, smiling when the baby tried to grab his finger and giggled at him.

Ran-Lan walked over to them as he fingered the mask in his hands. He sighed and shook his head. "Not now, I don't want to strengthen this already strong bedlam." he murmured as he sensed the powers emanating from the sparkling mask.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:59 pm
gold1311

Some time had passed and it had nearly gone midnight then. Bennacio was asleep in the chair next to Akane, the child in his protective arms.
Ran-Lan wandered around the house, looking around but glancing at the mask and his twirled blade every now and then. It was nice having a body, having some freedom, but he knew he'd have to let his master return eventually. Of course, that would require giving his already strong master even more powers, possibly endangering the world. His master... Roy.... Or was it En, now? That boy must be suffering. So many memories he never got to figure out, powers he can barely control, so many souls twirling around his own. It must be overwhelming.
The sword embodiment stared at the mask a little longer before he looked up at the doorway. It was time, he knew so. Taking a deep breath, Ran-Lan looked back at the group then walked out of the mansion and to Castletop Manor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Akane eventually woke up and noticed Bennacio next to her with their new born child. She smiled weakly and placed her hand on the child softly. She then looked at Bennacio and kissed his forehead lightly, "she's so beautiful..." she whispered.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:46 pm
gold1311

Feeling lips on his forehead, Bennacio slowly woke up and smiled at the sight of his beautiful wife. Hearing her, he lowered his gaze to the sleeping baby and smiled softly. "That is because she looks like you." he said and leaned over to kiss Akane's cheek then looked back at the child. "What shall we name her?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff