Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

*̣̣̣̥▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬*̣̣̣̥

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy / happy. I am with: brian My fav thing to do: Singing
My music: Rise and fall

Lumina had her eyes closed for a secend but the feeling and smell was strong as a vampire, it sounded and felt so real, it was just amazing but when she opened her blue eyes she found herself in a different clothes and that they are in a big ballroom " t-this is.. " Lumina was just speechless as it was something she never seen before. Lumina soon looked at Brian and smiled at him " i-i would love to dance " she said nervously, its been too long when Lumina dance with someone.

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:07 pm
Devossy

"I believe I've had enough wine..." he said as he poured a glass sitting it on the table then pulling out a chair ushering her to sit. He then kissed her on her forehead and went back to the dishes. "I have these... You 'Chill' " he said with a smile. "If you'd like id love to hear the rest of your story..."  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

Brian Pennyworth

Brian grinned widely and lead her onto the dance floor, easily spinning her around when the waltz required it. He smiled at her brief period of speechlessness earlier, "Yeah, it can all be a bit shocking, the first time. I freaked out the first time someone showed me one, you're taking it all rather well honestly" But then again, his first had been him bobbing along effortlessly in the middle of the ocean, and Brian was then terrified of deep water... He still was actually. But that was besides the point, he had a very pretty vampire to entertain.

Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Race: Vampire.. Mood: very shy / happy. I am with: brian My fav thing to do: Singing

Lumina smiled happly as she spinning around as she dance but the thing was she was never good at dancing yet she enjoyed it a lot. Lumina looked at brian smiling " something do shock me but i have to keep reminding myself that no matter what something out there is always a shock because small things you never seen before " Lumina said happly before she could see that Brian was scared, maybe because of the water. Lumina stopped dancing and hugged Brian " you know you don't have to do this for me.. i-im just happy to sing to people. " Lumina said smiling. Before she knew what she had done Lumina backed away a little slightly blushed " [b]a-any ways a-are you just p-passing by? " She asked very nervously

Silenced Nocturne

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

Brian Pennyworth

Brian was happy that Lumina was clearly enjoying herself, even if she couldn' quite do all of the steps. A little matter like that didn't matter, she was smiling. That's what really counted. He was rather surprised when she stopped and hugged him, although he certainly didn't mind. He liked hugs in general, and he hugged her back "Well of course I didn't have to. But it was fun wasn't it?" He smiled at her "And I'll let you know that you're quite good at singing, you sound like an old world diva, not the horribly nasal ones from the twentieth century, the real ones form the age of the gramophone and before." She did have a rare skill, anyone with a set of functional ears could hear it. "Passing by? Oh no no no, erm... Me and my friends ran into some trouble with a business associate. We'll be laying low here until it dies down. So a decade or two. But we're also here for a wedding... He looked at her thoughtfully for a moment. "You know, I still don't have a date for it. Care to go with me?" a beat after he asked his question ended, the illusion faded, and they were exactly back where they started, her hands in his. Him invisible, her in her jumper.
Luminaxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Lumina just giggled at what brian said to her, about her singing, it didn't bother her really as long people enjoy her singing it always makes her happy no matter what. " trouble?. Oh dear. " Lumina felt sad to hear that brian was in trouble and wished to help but before she could say anything about it she blushed bright red as he said date " d-d-date?!. m-me?!. I-i erm, " Lumina was just getting more and more nervous so all she did was nodded her head and pulling up her jumper to face as she didn't wish for Brian to see her rosey cheeks.
The though of going on a date was just making her shy even more around Brian now because she never really been on a date really, it was something she didn't get the chance to do in life as Lumina was always busy singing when she was, lets say alive to humans.

Silenced Nocturne

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 pm
13th King

User Image

Astrid smiled as she sat down and sipped some when as she watched him. She would go over the books for the inn later and check on the guest as while but she was having a nice time with Sin and she did not want it to end. "What else do you wish to here?" she asked him as she sipped her drink, "there is nothing more to say but we lived with the cruse lost my husbanded and moved on till Amity's gentleman friend came and cured us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 am
User Image

Brian Pennyworth

Brian smiled to himself, Lumina was rather cute in his opinion. Gently he said "Yes, you. It's just a small wedding. Me, my brother, and Jack are the only ones able to make it on Rose's side, and I think four, maybe five, other people are to be there for the groom. It's quite a small wedding, so will you go with me?" He flickered back into full visibility, his brown eyes softly pleading.
Luminaxxx

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 am
User Image

✽┏┫【𝕷-𝖚-𝖒-𝖎-𝖓-𝖆】┣┓✽

The Singer

Lumina bowed lightly as her cheek become red slightly " y-yes. i would love to j-join you " Lumina said shyness taking over now, just thinking about going on her very first date was making her more and more nervous.
Lumina loved weddings as its the though of two people loving each other for the rest of there life. Knowing that they are soul mates forever and always love.

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brian Pennyworth, James Pennyworth

Brian grinned broadly "Wonderful, now the event itself is in about a week, in the castle garden... Urk!" James had managed to enter the room silently and had snagged his brother by the back of his collar. James tuned his head slightly to the right, to get a look at whatever plebeian his older brother was hitting on this time. His face twisted into one of thinly veiled disgust. James was identical to Brian, with the exception of his left eye. He had lost it in the 1890's (misfired spell), and had replaced it one of clockwork. And while Brian could normally be found in jeans and a t-shirt, James was a perfectly preserved Victorian aristocrat, immaculate trouser pleats and all. His lips almost turned into a sneer he said "Forgive me... Miss..." it was clear from his tone that he was talking down to Lumina, he was not pleased to find his brother inviting some random girl, let alone a vampire, to Rose's wedding. Snobbishly he continued "We have a pressing matter to attend to. Good day." Without another word he dragged his brother out by the collar, Brian protesting loudly on the way. Soon they were both gone.
Luminaxx

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 pm
13th King

User Image

Astrid stood drinking her wine as she felt a chill, which was strange, go over her. Some thing had happened in the Elven Realm and it was not good. Getting up she kissed Sin before going to put a sigh in the front window. She would ask some one to watch the inn back she had to get back to the Realm. "Sin please come back home with me something has happened in the realm and I need to go home to find out what" she said to him

13th King

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 pm
Devossy

Astrid seemed troubled as she had kissed Sin.He turned from the dishes and dried his hands on his shirt following. her as she put a sign on the window. She began to speak and Sin nodded before he actually thought about what she said.

"Wha-wai-what? What do you mean? How would you know?" He asked tilting his head. As much as he didn't want to and the more he thought about it the less he wanted to go. Yet he had already said yes, or nodded his yes, or... anyhow... He almost didn't mind though because he would be with her. Sin was only praying nothing happened to her daughter Amity.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:16 am
User Image

"you do not feel it?" Astrid asked him as she went to pack. She was happy he was going to come with her and hoped that many could forgive him if they found out who he was. "The kingdom or I should say the King castle, the one that has its own self and power, will now and then with the guradain a feeling could be felt or a pull. it changes now and then. When the castle choose a king it was a pull feeling calling all us back to the realm" she said to him, "but this feeling...it was sad and cold." she went and hugged him smiling, "Everything will be fine I promise and thank you for coming back with me" she said

13th King

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:32 am
Kael Kinrath

User Image

All that's needed is a drop of....blood

Race: Demon. Mood: Bored/looking for something or someone fun. I am with: Myself, naturally My theme at the moment: Riot

Sitting in the back of the main area of the little inn was a tall, hooded man wearing black leather pants, matching shirt and a somewhat dirty and old leather duster. He sat with one booted foot on the table before him, while sipping from a small glass of what seemed to be whiskey. Silver eyes gazed out from beneath the leather hood at everyone in attendance to the room. There was a nonchalant, but hungry gleam in those serpent's eyes, as if this unknown man was searching for someone to eat.

He looked up when a serving girl brought him a plate of steaming meat and veggies, covered in a thick gravy. The woman tsk'ed at his foot on the table and pushed the boot off of the recently clean surface before setting the plate down. Watching the hooded man lean in to eat, the serving maid just shook her head and walked back to the kitchen.

After finishing his meal, the hooded man stood and swallowed the last of the whiskey in his glass. Earlier he had rented one of the upstairs rooms and he now headed to that room. He was tired from his journey, having come in on the ship a certain Damphair had brought several hundred Outcasts to the Island on. He laughed quietly as he remembered that girl, knowing full well that she had no idea behind the agreement they'd made and what the handshake following it meant.

Stepping into the small room, the hooded man finally put the hood down, revealing a handsome face, with low lidded eyed belying a Demonic presence and reddish ink alongside the right side of his face. Though very few ever knew who he was, even fewer now after several centuries of being 'dead', this man was none other than Kael Kinrath, the Demon Lord of Contracts.

Shedding the sweat and dirt stained leather clothes, Kael walked across the room as free as one of those cherubic angels many of the humans he'd come across had praised, to the shower. Stepping into the hot water, caked dirt and sweat began sloughing off of his toned, tattooed body and swirled down the drain.

Soon, Kael stepped from the shower, refreshed and invigorated. He now set his mind to trying to predict who his long time, and long forgotten, friend, Lareth, would send to find out just who had sent such a cryptic message.

The message in question, which had been carried by a silent familiar identical to half a million other Demons, was as follows: That which was dead lives, as that what was alive, dies. To find what was lost, look to the Sweet Sleep Inn...

Kael knew it wasn't truly that cryptic, but he had a good guess at how many friends and aquaintences Lareth had lost over the centuries, and knew that would get someone the King trusted here, or even the ole' Devil himself to show up.

Red Gypsy

Hot Champion_of_justice

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:21 am
Deviant Cannon

Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy appeared inside the room in a brief flash of flames then crossed her arms as she looked him over with cold crimson eyes, "Kael Kinrath...." she said softly, her voice slightly husky yet an absolute lure to hear. Her sensual allure and sexual appeal were all something she didn't want and usually went to great pains to hide. But her demonic aura was all over the place today, responding to Ash's presence, no doubt.

She could feel her demonic half stirring inside of her and found herself glad she'd be heading back to the demon realm tonight. At least there, Lareth could put her demon back to sleep.

She looked him over again and frowned, correcting her thoughts. Her demon could be put back to sleep as long she made sure to stay away from Kael after she got him back there...

She shifted her shoulders slightly to resettle the sword at her back then shook her head slightly at him, "If you're headed back to see Lareth, you can go with me. I just have to go pack first and give my apologies to a friend," she told him simply then turned her back on him to head downstairs, "Get dressed and packed, Kael. I don't have long to wait," she added as she headed for the door, the tail of her braid swinging a bit behind her thanks to the weight of the tricky little ball holding the end of the braid.

Her reputation among the other demon's was as the 'Ice Queen' or the 'Coldest Demon'. She was the only one Lareth would spar with and she'd been training the army's Elite troops for the last year or so. She was considered cold because she only loosened up with her brother-in-law or her husband. And since she was now a widow, that list was limited to one. So the beautiful hybrid was known for her fighting skills, not any social or romantic ones.

She paused with her hand on the door handle and suppressed a shiver at the feeling of his demonic aura, "And keep your aura to yourself. I have no desire to wake up with a hazy memory again," she added in an angry tone that hid the fact that her demon was stirring again just from being near a powerful demon.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff