Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:01 pm
((NPC sorry brain function is minimal XD))

Vincent sat across from Campbridge. He removed his mask and placed it next to him. Crice and Trae cralwed under the table. Trae hopped up onto the chair next to Campbridge. Crice hopped up on the chair next to Vincent. The had to stand in order to see just over the table. All that couls really be seen was a little bit of their shoulders and their heads.

Vincent shook his head at them and scanned the room with his emerald eyes. He pushed his sapphire hair back from his face and pulled it into a loose ponytail. Now was about the only time anyone would see his face in full view. But at this point he didnt care. He didnt see Campbridge as a threat so it didnt bother him that his mask was off.

"Yeah im about to that point to as long as its food who cares?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:11 pm
"Exactly," said the man. A moment later, the Owner came to them. Campbrige asked for whatever "daily meal" they had that day. While he was taking Vincent's order, Campbridge used that opportunity to asked Vincent a question.
"Can you tell me why you wear that mask? I mean, you've got a good face, so I don't really see the point of hiding it."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:24 pm
Vincent gave his order to the owner and the owner said he'd see what he could do. Upon hearing Campbridges question and after the Owner left to go put the orders into the kitchen. Vincent answered the mans question.

"Lets just say.. I have a past that im not proud of... Its complicated but i use it as a punishment for myself. It keeps my darker side surpressed. The longer i have it off the more my darker side could take control."

Vincent grinned his eyes flashed black as he talked. It was already starting he could feel his old ways coming back to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Campbridge looked at Vincent while he was talking. Seemed like there was a lot about that man. "So...does that mean I am in danger while you are eating whitout your mask?" he asked, not really serious, but still.. Better be safe than sorry.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:44 pm
((i have to go dinner time and then off to look at cute baby bunnies ^^ even though i have a one!))

"You'll be fine but afterwards ill have to put it back on. You would only be in real danger if my life were threatened or if a fight broke out. Heh, Im complicated to say the least."

Vincent laughed softly at his own comment. He waited for their food to finish it shouldnt take this long but it was. What are they doing harvesting the food from the farms themselves?

Trae and Crice had found a piece of napkin. They had rolled it up into t tiny ball and where tossing it back and forth to one another on the table.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:55 pm
((You have a baby :O heart ))
Campbridge smiled at the man who was in front of him. "Oh, do not worry. Every man, or woman, is complicated in his or her own way. If someone was to know the past of all the people he knew, he wouldn't be able to do anything but go insane-- so much complicated stuff he would have to deal with at the same time."

It was at that time that the Owner brought back the food from the kitchen. He gave both the men their plates.

Campbridge took his fork and poked into his meat, then ate it.
"Hum...Actually pretty good...But then again, I didn't have a proper meal in a little more then a week. What about yours?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:05 pm
((I have a one year old bunny hes a black flop meaning hes got big floppy ears ^^ But okay i must go after this post ill be on later ^^))

Campbridge's smiled caused Vincents own smile. but it disspeared when his food was placed down infront of him. A almost rare steak just slightly browned and still bloody. Next to the Steak was some bacon and grilled shrimp. For a drink Vincent had ordered redwine.

Vincent started digging into his eating his shrimp first and taking sips from his wine.

"Its good, pretty good for a pub."

He said and continued eating his dolls stil played with the tiny ball of nakpin they made. They had no mouth so they couldnt eat but they wanted to. Since everyone else was eating and drinking they wanted to join in and see what all the fuse was about over this 'Food' business.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:29 pm
((Lol, I didn't read "bunny" so I taught it was a human baby >_<))
"Hum...Your bacon and shrimp looks alright but I'm not trusting that steak..." he said, examinating thr other man's food.
He then continued to eat his own food. It was good to have something in his stomach after all that time.
"So, now the only thing left is to find a place where I..hum...we can wash ourselves... I wonder where we could do that..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:37 pm
((lol no no not a baby baby a Bunny rabbit ^^))

Vincent grinned after having finished off his bacon and shrimp. He started to dig into his stake but before he did he said the following.

"I love my stakes rare. Its perfect for me, the bloodier the better. And well wash up in a bit."

In no time he finished off his stake and his wine. He pushed his plate away just as the Owner came back asking them about desert. Vincent ordered something as the owner waited for Campbridge.

Trae and Crice put their head in their hands they were bored out of their minds. So they decided to go to sleep. They both laid down on the seat they were sitting on and went to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:39 pm
Ripps slipped onto her usual barstool and the bartender slipped her usual down to her on the usual napkin coaster riddled with new bounty information.  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:50 pm
Vincent's emerald eyes scanned the bar once again this time they landed on girl near the bar. Trae wake up go figure out who she is.. be nice. I dont want a fight right now.

Trae snapped awake and sat up. The one foot tall doll hopped off of her chair and walked over to the girl at the bar. She tried to get into view of the girl and she waved but didnt know if she was noticed by her.

The owner was still waiting for Campbridges order on Desert. Vincent turned his attention back to his mask. His eyes deepened to a forest green color. His darker side wanted to awaken and slowly it was.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:55 pm
Ripps looked down through dark glasses and a cloud of cigarette smoke. "What?"  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Campbridge said to the owner that he didn't want any kind of dessert. He wasn't really into sugary things. He loved his food spicy-- probably what happens to you when you live in a volcano-like place.
He then noticed the litle doll jumping down off her chair and running towards the counter.
"Hey...One of your cuties is running away," he said to Vincent. "Are you sure it's alright to let her do it in a place like this?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:03 pm
"Ill be back Campbridge.. Dont worry she'll be fine."

Vincent grabbed his mask, his curiousity getting the better of him. He put his mask back on and got up from his seat. Trae watched as her master came over.

"Most people want to grab my dolls and hug them the minute their seen. You dont seem disturbed by them."

His soothing voice came from behind his mask as he walked up behind the girl. Trae hopped up onto the bar stool next to Ripps after her master helped her up.

"She's just curious. I thought this place was dead. Oh and im Vincent, this here is Trae she's one of my many dolls."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:09 pm
Ripps pulled off her glasses, revealing perfectly crimson eyes, and smiled. "Nice to meet both of you," she said with a nod. "I'm Ripps."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games