Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah!" she cried out, her knees buckling. Falling against him, she squeezed her eyes shut, gritting her teeth in an attempt to fight the pain.

"I will always join you, Erik," she said monotonously.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Darrell moved his hand to her arms and kept her from falling. "That is more than just a few cuts and bruises." he said softly with some concern in both his tone and red eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm
Awesome nerd

she gave a sigh and looked up at Simon, nodding lightly. "yeah... but i'm still not sure how he'll be when he wakes up.." she mumbled, biting her lip.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Myka set her hands on his chest, trying and failing to steady herself. "I-I'll be f-fine," she tried to insist. "I-I've...made it thr-through worse..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Simon faced the direction the Doors were. "I fear what that new embodiment my be planning, but..." He turned back to the sleeping prince. "We cannot afford to risk another break down. Let's take him to his room."

Chuckling, Darrell stood by Myka's side and helped her walk. "You're just as proud as Father." he laughed lightly while beginning to lead her upstairs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Awesome nerd

She laughed weakly. "I guess that's why he married me," Myka tried to joke. "It can't be just for my body and money, right?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Our father doesn't show much interest in marriage." Darrell said as he slowly helped her up the stairs. "He had just gotten out of a marriage, too. Our mother was the daughter of the Devil. She and my father divorced after Nikolai took throne and took away her royalty."

"Ah, here we are." Erik smiled solemnly as he reached the door he had been looking for. It was a rusted metal door with a barred window, flames escaping it along with few screams. It looked hot to the touch. Above it, in very fiery letters, was the title, 'HELL'. "Try not to get lost." he told Arwen over his shoulder before opening the door.
Inside was.... a city. It was a vibrant city as big as New York with triple the population. The moon was hidden, but it was as dark as nighttime, and thought it looked that way, it was scorching hot; the heat from the crowded people didn't help. Cars honked angrily everywhere, people pick-pocketed from each other, giant electronic billboards plastered around the city spoke either what today's punishment for certain people were, which person was given the worst punishment today, a welcoming for new damned souls, a preview of all the Sins and elite demons, and which theatre showed which punishment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

"Well now, that's affirming," she sighed, making him stop. "Let me rest a second. It takes great feats of strength for each stair, even with help."

Arwen lunged forward, taking firm hold of Erik's arm and kicking away anyone who went near her. "Well now, Hell's exactly what I thought it would be. Now why are we here?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Here," Darrell grunted and lifted her up bridal-style. "Maybe this will help." Taking a moment to remember how to use his muscles, the white-haired man began ascending the stairs.

"You see these people, right?" Erik explained as if she were a child, and in his eyes she was. He swerved around people he knew would attempt something with him and glared down at the weak enough ones. The deeper they walked into the city, the more people there were. Cars cluttered the streets in eternal traffic, the car doors locking in every single road-raged soul or drunk driver, and forced more of the population against each other in the sidewalks. "These will make up some of my army." he said as he led her towards the city limits, thought it barely showed if the population thinned.
Towers and august buildings did decrease, though. They were replaced with blood red trees growing fruit unseen in the ordinary world. The grass, too, was either dead or splattered with blood, and some patches had wildfires around it ranging from small to huge. Creatures that looked as if they belonged in books discussing Hell took to the skies and the forests, roaring and chasing after a few souls bold enough to try and leave their city lives. "Most of these creatures will be the muscle of the army." Erik said softly, uninterested by the monsters that eyed them hungrily. The beasts watched them, but did nothing. Even they could sense an embodiment's power, especially a cold-hearted one's.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Myka immediately felt her cheeks warm, blushing from embarrassment. "Is this truly necessary?"

She quietly followed, holding on to him at every second and never releasing him. Finally, she asked a question. "And your generals?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"I'm afraid so." he said. Catching her expression, Darrell smiled softly at her. "Relax, Mother," He emphasized her title. "I don't intend on sabotaging Father's marriage anytime soon."

"Why do you think I have Dorian?" Erik chuckled just as he reached a large pole with multiple titles marked in different directions. Tartarus, Hel, Limbo, Purgatory, etc. He followed the direction where it was pointed 'Castle' and began walking. "We've got about a day of walking ahead of us. Keep up." He glanced at his arm. "And you don't have to hold onto me anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"Oh no, by all means, sabotage on," she assured, holding on to him and trying to not look back at the stairs. "I just don't like being treated like I'm incapable. I only stopped for a moment, Darrell. Oh, and don't call me Mother. Mum, maybe, Mummy, definitely, but not Mother. I'm not that old."

She didn't budge. "We're in Hell. They say keep your friends, close, your enemies closer. I'm not sure what you are, so I'm keeping you close of all. That, and this place freaks the s**t out of me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm
Mayah Playah

They reached the top of the stairs and Darrell gently set her back on her feet, though he kept an arm around her to keep her from falling. "I'm afraid that'll be where I defy you." he said with half an apologetic smile. "You see, I rather like talking... ah, dignified. It differentiates me from, say, Gus and Zeke. In short, I like sounded smart, and I definitely won't sound so if I call you Mummy." he said with a short grimace once saying the word. It left a foul taste in his mouth.

Narrowing his eyes, Erik yanked his arm from her grip. "I am not your enemy - Not now, at least - and I am definitely not your friend." The very word disgusted him. He no longer cared for company, he had forgotten friendship and had no intention to relearn it.
The walk remained silent for a time, a time that was far slower in the depths of Hell. The only thing to break the silence or at least ease its tensions were the roars of the flames or the creatures and the cries of the poor soul falling victim to either, or both, of them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

"Then call me Myka," she said, standing her ground on this.

"I called you neither, oh darling leader of mine," she replied sardonically, gripping her skirt tightly with both hands. "Besides, my parents thought of you as a friend and look where they are. I know better than to call a creature like you a friend." Kicking away a stray hand, she still followed closely, more out of anger than of fear now.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

"Again, that's a bit too informal for me." chuckled the just as stubborn man. If there was anything he had inherited from his father, it was the strong stubborn pride.
They finally reached the door and Darrell opened it. Inside the room was fairly big, at least for a mansion/castle hybrid tower. Laying on the red and gold plush bed was the red-haired demon, deep asleep with a hand over his exposed and well muscled, bandaged body. At the feet of the bed were Gus and Zeke, Gus glanced over at the doorway when he heard someone enter and smiled at the two whereas Zeke stared out towards the window as if expecting someone to come.
"You two sure took your sweet time~" teased Gus with a light snicker. "Anyways, Meg'll be here any second, and that prince guy is across the hallway with that other weird guy." He shuddered at the thought of those two. Creepy.

"Keep talking like that and you'll hurt my feelings." Erik murmured dryly. The dirt road they traveled on began to expand into a forest much more easily compared to that of a horror video game. Unbearable darkness tried to claw at the two, but Erik created a small orb of light that floated before him, driving them away three feet. Even with the blood-stained trees, the darkness eating away at the flaming grass, and the creatures that stirred around them, the embodiment showed no signs of fear or nervousness. He knew where he was going, and no creature could ever hope to scratch him without getting their bodies ripped apart slowly and painfully.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games