Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling, he started to slide one hand up her shirt to fondle her breasts, about to touch her sensitive chest when he heard something and looked up to the door.
there, in the door way, stood his very pregnant mother, his father, his two sisters and his younger siblings, all staring at them.
"Having fun?" his mother huffed, giving them such a cold look that the prince quickly let go of Alika, helped her sit up, and then bit his lip.
"h-hi mom..." he stammered, very pale in the face.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Travis! Just what do you th-" she started, stopping as her husband's hand rested on her shoulder.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"darling, calm yourself. you'll do no good by getting so worked up..." he sighed, kissing her forehead softly as he lead her to the couch.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
just then, he heard a second wave of noise from the doorway, one that reminded him who else was there as all of a sudden, every single one of his siblings was clinging to him, even his triplet-sisters; all crying out his name and smiling happily as if he were a long lost child come home. and in a way he was, he hadn't seen any of them since he'd started his career as a pop-star...

{let's pretend that the two with white hair in the last pic are boys, okay?}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika instantly stood, fixing her hair and her clothes quickly. Walking over to the king and queen, she smiled nervously, a hand on the back of her neck. "H-hey Aunt Jaz...Uncle Krys...nice to see you again?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a small groan, Travis gave each of his siblings a hug, then his mom and dad before he sat on his couch again.
smiling at Alika, Jaz gave a small nod and pat the seat next to her. "hello, hun... come on down here and let me have a look at your pretty face~" she purred, her purple eyes glowing softly.
Sitting on the other side of Jaz, Krys gave Alika a kind smile as well. "i hope our boy hasn't given you any trouble..." he chuckled, the chuckle meaning that, they knew he had based on what they'd caught the two doing.

meanwhile, the littlest of the kids were pulling on travis, trying to get him to talk to them. "Travy! Travy! Travy, will you play with us?" they mumbled, giving him wide eyed looks of innocence.
"yeah, play with us!" joined the three girls just a bit older then the quadruplets, their eyes suddenly wide too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika sat beside Jaz, folding her hands carefully on her lap. "Trouble? No, no trouble at all! In fact, Travis has been very well behaved since I came here," she said in one long breath, still a bit embarrassed from what the family had seen them doing. "Well, that's not exactly true. He pulled this evil prank on me a few days ago, and I still haven't forgiven him for it."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

"you're still mad about that? By I told you I was sorry!" he sighed, letting the kids climb all over him with a rather calm demeanor.
frowning, Jaz looked from her son back to allow and sighed. "what's he do?" her tone was suddenly cold again, the hand on her stomach curled into a fist.
"yes, well.... Boys will be boys, even princes and pop stars...." Krys remarked, giving his son a look that said they'd talk later

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She held out her hands in a "it's not what you think!" kind of way. "It wasn't that bad! He just filled the pool with a potion and dyed my entire body blue," she explained, leaving out that he'd said it was because he'd always wanted to have sex with Mystique. "And "sorry" isn't going to get the last on the blue dye out of my hair without me having to order extra potion materials because SOMEONE doesn't pay attention when their private tutors teach them about potions!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

he opened his mouth to say sorry again, but was suddenly tackled to the ground where a five year old's foot was stuffed in his mouth.
"oh, here sweetie; let me see if I can't help you with that.... I'm no good with potions, but spells have always been strong in our family...." the very very pregnant queen hummed, holding out her hand to the princess.
"darling, you really shouldn't move too much.... You're almost due.... " he frowned, watching her carefully.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She shook her head, leaning back. "It's fine, really. I don't really mind the blue. My hair should be fine by tomorrow anyway," said the teen quickly. 'Besides, ever since he ******** up my hair, Travis has been all over me. Sure, we haven't had real sex since that picnic, and three and a half weeks is a long, long....so long....why won't he have sex with me again? I mean, cunnilingus is great...but it's starting to lose its appeal....God, seriously Alika?! His parents are RIGHT in front of you!! Get his d**k out of your mind! His long...thick...satisfying....ALIKA!' Shaking herself out of her thoughts, the blushing African princess returned her focus to Jaz. "So, you're almost due? I haven't seen you since you were only two months along. Mother was right, you really are a gracefully pregnant woman. I can only wish I look like you when I'm pregnant." She smiled sadly, remembering how she'd been told her mother had lost her baby a few weeks before she'd run away. The public hadn't even been told yet, so it was still one of the family secrets that floated around in Alika's head.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"well, thank you sweetie... " Jaz blushed and then bit her lip, looking to Travis. "u-uhm... travis dear...? could you please get me something to eat...?"
"uhm, sure, what do you want...?" he sighed, slowly pulling the now pouting children off of him.
"d-do you have pickles..? oh! and coconut ice cream?"
"take a few of the kids with you, Zavier and Mirna? would you like to go with your big brother?" he hummed, grinning when the two younger boys nodded and clung to their elder.
nodding, Travis took his brothers with him to get their mom food, slightly worried that his parents might start to interrogate Alika.
"so, how's your mother? did she have her babies yet? last i saw her, she was about 5 months pregnant..." the panther queen hummed as she looked back to alika, her eyes kind and gentle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:13 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She smiled sadly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh, my mother had the twins around a month and a half ago, but they were both stillborns," she explained. "Mother was heartbroken, and tried to call you, but your Prime Minister told us you were on tour in Europe."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 pm
Mayah Playah

"oh! honey i'm sorry! i wish she'd called my cell.... but, come to think of it we don't have a pri- Dmetra!!!" jaz growled, her head snapping to the eldest of all her children.
sanpping her head up, Dmetra immediately came over, biting her lip. 'yes mom..?"
"why did you tell Meeka that we were on a tour in europe, your mother's been bed ridden since she was five months along!" Krys stepped in, his gaze dark
"i-i'm sorry, i didn't recognize the voice! i thought it was someone else..." she mumbled, trying her best to act innocent
"cut the crap." Jaz hissed, her eyes dark. "we know it was you, none of your siblings, not even Travis, pretends to be a prime minister." she growled, crossing her arms. "now then, as punishment, i think i'll be taking away your magic abilities for the month.... no shape shifting, no spells, and no potions or hexes." she grunted, giving her husband a purple cat collar that he put on Dmetra's neck while she stood there in shock.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika watched Dmetra, her eyes full of hurt. "D-Dmetra...why would you do something like that?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Mayah Playah

giving a sigh, Dmetra just lookedaway, crossing her arms. she'd never really cared for alika, nor her family... they'd never been all too nice to her...
frowning, Jaz stood up and smacked Dmetra across the face. "Scott... find Dmetra a room.... she wants to act this way, she can eat with the maids...'
"yes, madame" scott nodded, leading Dmetra away in silence.
"i'm really sorry about that alika... i just don't know what's gotten into her lately...." the queen mumbled, falling back into the couch with a sigh. ".... do you think i could perhaps get a hold of your mother soon...?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The princess took a breath, then licked her lips. "Scott!"
He turned back to them. "Yes, Your Highness?"
"Please bring Princess Dmetra to the Royal Guest room. She must be comfortable if she's to remain separate from us. And...I want her to eat at the same time as us, and with the same food."
He nodded. "Yes, Your Highness." With that, he continued to lead her away.
Alika turned back to the queen, sighing. "She and my father should be coming to America soon for Travis' birthday party tonight. I beg of you, keep my mother as far away from me as possible. My father as well. They'll both drag me away from here if they find me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

"why do you think that, baby...?" Jaz murmured, gently putting a hand on the African princess's cheek.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games