Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"You won't have to, I promise you that," she listened to the sound of Kaien's purring and her own tail began to sway slowly, "now we just have to get the car from the garage and put my bike inside. Think you can help me out?" Ayane asked him, as she stepped back, then looked up at him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Nodding, he gave Ayane a soft smile. "Yeah, I can help. I've had to do a lot worse, so this should be cake." Giving her a thumbs up, he smiled, giving her a slight grin.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Giggling as she walked down the stairs, Ayane put in the code to open the garage door using a keypad, located on the wall, next to the stairs. Once she did, the door on the far right opened up, "It should be, if you know how to drive a manual transmission car... you do know how to drive stick right?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out a happy mew. "I know how to drive a manual. It's the best kind of car in my opinion. Then again, it's all I've ever known." He hugged Ayane close, purring loudly, his ears twitching again.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 am

Kairo Yakazu

"So very true, so this is our transportation for the night," she motioned to the car, "the Skyline R34 V-spec Nur. Leon got this for his 18th birthday, he spent countless hours, along with an insane amount of money, making it to his liking. He always has been a big tuner fanatic." Ayane told Kaien, putting her arms around his waist, as she told him about the car. Sitting in the garage was a black Skyline, with a completely modified body, wheels, paintjob; as well as the engine and interior.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 am

Kairo Yakazu

Kaien's ears twitched seeing the car, his tail twitching as well. "Wow... It's so... expensive looking... I just have my parents' old car. Half of it is pretty much rusted out, which is why I only use it to drive to and from work."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane walked into the garage, getting the keys from a small lock box on the wall, which she then tossed over to Kaien. "Well when you have have a father who owns a successful corporation, you can pretty much get what you want, it's kind of perk to being wealthy and all that. I don't like to spend money on myself very often, most the time I use it to try and help people, like you and your family."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Catching the keys, Kaien nodded, unlocking the car. "I can tell. It's nice to see someone who doesn't just spend their riches on themselves... Every other rich person I've ever heard about does..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Kairo Yakazu

With a small sigh, Ayane replied, "Sadly that's true, they may have money, but they're never truly happy. I on the other hand, am happy with my life, because I met you." She opened up another garage door, then walked out to her bike, which she then walked into the open garage.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien blushed brightly, letting out a soft mew as he got into the car, shifting everything around so he could drive it safely.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Once she had brought her bike into the garage, Ayane closed the door and got into the passengers side of the car, "So you all set to drive this beast?" she asked him, putting on the safety harness that served as a seat belt, and looking over at Kaien.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, drumming his fingers against the wheel a bit. "Yeah. Just trying to gauge how much pressure I need to use so I don't destroy the transmission."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Well look at you, being a gearhead and everything, Leon had the motor tuned just to where it was race worthy, but still be able to drive it on the streets. The whole driveline has been swapped out, with a race-spec one, so getting used to the clutch is fairly quick but it still has it's quirks. Apart from being insanely fast off the line, it handles like a dream, all thanks to Japan's best car shops." Ayane commented, as she rolled her window down, giving Kaien a smile.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Slowly taking it out of the garage, Kaien drove it carefully down the driveway to the street, then carefully pulled out, heading them on their way.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane let her hand hang out the open window, enjoying the feeling of the wind as it blew threw her hair, "So where are going to go first?" She asked him and she started to look for something good on the XM radio.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games