Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier decided to watch some tv while Leo went to go get them some breakfast. He would have liked to gone with him but unfortunately he couldn't in his position. He sighed lightly as he thought about his brother, he was already missing him a bit and wished it wouldn't take so long but he was going to try and be as patient as he could since Leo was taking care of him. He was happy that they were back on good terms and Leo was more comfortable with expressing his love for him. Even though he was in hospital things just couldn't seem to get better in his opinion.

((Okay sure :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo ordered eggs, toast, and bacon for a to go plate. He was just about to pay upfront when his stomach demanded a plate for him, and though no blush of humility displayed itself, his frown twitched slightly. The cashier smirked and added in another plate, and Leo was in no position to turn it down. Unlike most people when they woke up, he would be ready to eat as soon as his eyes opened. It was like his stomach woke up hours before he did, he always felt a ravenous hunger when he woke up.
So of course the extra plate was fine with him.
Leo paid for the food and received the foam cup from the cashier, he turned and walked towards the drink dispensers, searching for the orange juice section.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm
Awesome nerd
I forgot what I was suppose to do lol I thought about bringing a twin in for Leo but I thought we were gonna wait until they went back to school

User Image

Zavier was starting to grow impatient. He sighed with a pout while waiting on Leo like I child would when he was waiting to get out of school. "Where is he....I don't even give a damn about the breakfast anymore I just want a kiss or something.!". Since Zavier couldn't just get up and find Leo his patience level had shortened. It only made him want to get out of this hospital more than he already did.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm
Rikasha17
You were supposed to bring in an NPC o3o

User Image

After a long search Leo found the orange juice and filled the cup up with it. He glanced into it to make sure it didn't have pulp, he knew how Zavier got when there was something in his drink. Thankfully there was none.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd

A young man that looked around Leo's age had walked in and spotted him. He recognized him from school and he was one of the jocks that pulled him off Thomas. He thought he should go over and talk to Leo to tell him what's happened since he left. He never really had an issue with the twins, they were strong but he always thought they were pretty cool. "Hey Leo? It's me Zach from school. I was just wondering how Zavier is doing. Has he woken up yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo turned to Zach. Where the mention of his brother would have set him into a blind rage, he only looked lighthearted and relaxed. "Yes, actually. Just last night."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"Oh hey well that's great. Hope to see you both back in school soon. Oh and that reminds me there are these two knew students that the principle wants you to show around. He said it was like your punishment for beating up Thomas" Zach then scratched the back of his head, he heard a few rumors about the new students but wasn't sure if they were true or not. He was debating on whether or not to tell Leo though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo's lightened expression immediately darkened. Was the principal completely oblivious to what had been going on with his life? Clearly so. And now he would be forced away from his recovering brother to babysit a couple brats.
Still, they were twins, and Leo couldn't help but feel some kinship towards them.
He looked at Zach carefully. "What aren't you saying?" he grunted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 pm
Awesome nerd

"Well....there's a few rumors about these twins...turns out every school they go to they tend to take over. They are feared kind of like you and Zavier are. Everyone is kind of curious to see how everything plays out.." he said with a sigh. Even though he was a jock he could really care less about all the fighting but he did want to see what these twins were like and if they were anything like Leo and Zavier.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo said nothing. So there were twins out to take his and Zavier's spot as the kings of the school, hmm? What wonderful timing.
He shifted uncomfortably in his stance. This would be monumentally difficult without his other half beside him, and he would have to leave Zavier to ensure their stronghold on the school.
"Mr. Arroya?"
Leo snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the counter, where one of the cashiers waited with the bag of food Zavier wanted. "...I'll show the twins around tomorrow during school." Leo finally muttered to Zach, keeping his gaze on the food. "Tell the principal that." Without giving the other man a chance to reply, Leo took the food and left.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier was in his hospital bed doing nothing more than flipping channels. Nothing good seemed to be on television which wasn't really anything new since there was never anything on in his opinion. He sighed lightly as left the t.v. on some soap opera which didn't interest him in the slightest way. He heard his stomach growl, anxious for food. Now he just wondered if Leo was on his way back with his breakfast, he hoped he got himself something too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:27 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

And just like that, the door opened and in walked Leo with a bag of food hanging off his arm and a foam cup filled with orange juice in his hand. "What on Earth are you watching?" he murmured once he saw the TV and the Spanish soap opera on it. He wasn't much of a fan of the dramatic shows - Reality TV being his top hated... sometimes - but now that he thought about it, seeing how in love and passionate the main couple was kind of reminded him of his and Zavier's complicated relationship now. Leo couldn't recognize what the characters in the show were saying, but he could tell from their motions what the plot was. There was a man that loved a woman, they're obviously happy together, but a new girl came into town, she must be the villain because there's dramatic music playing as she appears to blackmail the man into being hers.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"There was nothing else on and I was waiting for you anyway" He said with a pout then muted the t.v. so him and Leo could enjoy breakfast without any interruptions. He looked over at Leo and could instantly tell that something was bothering him even if he didn't show it. Maybe it was that whole twin thing between them or the fact that they were always together that made it easy for him to notice but either way he saw it."Hey Leo what's wrong? Did something happen while you were out getting breakfast?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo considered lying to Zavier and saying that everything was all right, but he knew that his brother knew him too well and could see past his stone face. "There's two new students. Twins." he grunted as he made his way to his twin's bed. "I've got to show them around. Word is that they will try to rule the school. We've got competition." He set the food down and handed Zavier the foam cup.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier drank some of his orange juice as he listened to Leo's explanation and immediately frowned when he learned about the unwanted competition."There's no way two other twins are going to walk in the school and act like they own the place and I don't want to leave you alone with them...I want my release forms so I can get out of here!" But Zavier knew very well that he was in no position to leave the hospital. He was really just starting to move again with just only being sore.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games