Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:49 pm
Pure T0rture

"And he'd spare me?" Sloth snapped back. "Go on, dearie, you're much more charming than I." he persisted and motioned for the Sin to go with a flicker of his wrists.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:34 am
Pure T0rture
Tables will be flipped if you do not post emotion_donotwant

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm
Pure T0rture
TABLES, KAT!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Awesome nerd
terribly sorry about that, I've not been well

"no, he's already got an attachment to you because of the body you share. " he smiled, gently ruffling the silver curls on the others head. "If you play your cards right, he might mistake you for Nikolai. And I promise to make the sex for this the best you've ever had." He smiled, having made this promise to him before. Only, sloth had been a girl at that time....

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ah, I see." Sloth mused with distaste at the idea of working. But he'd rather work than give up such a body. "Very well, dearie. Make sure to keep the door wide open for the boy to see." he said as he turned to walk out the doorway. "Or would it be more convincing with the door open a crack?" he mumbled to himself.

~~~

Sloth stepped outside to the garden and looked up. The angel was still flying around. He narrowed his eyes lightly before putting on a set of sunglasses. "Oh dearie!" he called out and wandered forward enough to be seen. He waved at Belyi. "Come down here, darling! You're still much too hurt to fly about!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd

Lust gave a chuckle and shook his head before looking around, hmm. How to prepare....?

Belyi glanced down and gave a soft shrug as he landed. "I feel fine... Really." He drawled; pulling a hand through his hair.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh posh, dearie! You just didn't like my nurse outfit, didn't you?" 'Nikolai' pouted and turned his head away dramatically while crossing his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

The angel blushes lightly. Had thy been real? Her thought it all a dream. Intact, he'd been out here flying to try and let things calm down in his pants. "N-no... I-I loved your outfit..." He stammered, biting his lip.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Pure T0rture

"Did you really?" the Sin asked and looked to Belyi innocently. "You know... I made it just for you." he said and looked away again shyly, forcing a blush on his cheeks. Nikolai's mind did teeter on him being submissive when it came to Grigori, so might as well act it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:42 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel blushes darkly and bit his lip. "I-it was... You looked really good in it...... Th-thank you......." He murmured, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked away shyly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh, but thank you, darling!" he chimed as he turned to face Belyi, clasping his hands together excitedly. "I'm just so happy to see you healthy!" He glanced upward at the window he and Iremei were earlier, but his eyes were hidden by the sunglasses. After a second he looked back to Belyi and put a soft fist against his chest. "I just... Oh, you'll think me silly, dearie, but... I don't know what I'd do without you..." he whispered the last part and forced another blush on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Pure T0rture
emotion_donotwant

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd

feeling his own face heat up, the boy rubbed his arm awkwardly. "R-really...? Y-you mean it....?" He stammered, his face burning up more.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:50 pm
Pure T0rture

"Of course, darling!" Sloth said and looked him fiercely in the eye. "Don't you know how much I care about you, dearie?" He leaned in gently. "I mean.... You... do feel the same way, yes?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm
Awesome nerd

he blushed harder and nodded shyly, chewing on his lip. could this really be happening? oh... he hoped it was! he could feel his heart pounding loudly in his chest.... his hands were sweaty... god his mouth was dry!

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games