Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam giggled at the automatic response of the few students still in the libraries study cubbies. She merely shrugged and leaned in closer, hoping to keep their voices from getting too high and disturbing anyone.

"And what will you do once you find out, eh?" Sam sighed as she took another bite. Thinking on it, she nodded, knowing already what David would say. He'd want to confront the girl, if given the chance. Always quick to jump in the heat of danger.

"Alright. Then I'm going with you."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Of course David's first reaction was "No you're not." It wasn't like David didn't have a reason for saying no. "My powers are designed for something like this. I can find her without getting to close, move quickly and silently, and handle myself in a fight if I have to. Your powers are incredible, but you don't belong on the front lines. I'm not going to risk you getting hurt."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 am
User Image Sumina was content. She could tease David all she wanted, and he couldn't do a thing to stop her. She needed to focus on class though. She shared the first three classes with David. She had enjoyed taunting him silently. She didn't need to speak to him mentally to piss him off. She just had to be in the same room.

When lunch rolled around, Sumina headed to the library. She needed to find a book for a project due at the end of the week. She heard the hum of studying minds. A few that were cramming to finish homework that should have been done the night before. Above the rest she could hear David's mind and the silence of the cat girl she she couldn't read. She walked down the aisles and came to the section about the Revolutionary War. She listened to David's thoughts, noting that he was planning on following her back to the brotherhood mansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"And what are you going to do if she does some sort of telepath jutsu on you?" she hissed back, trying not to speak too loudly. "At least I'm immune. Besides, I'm a lot faster than I look," she puffed. And she was, sort of. She wasn't fast in long distances, but her reflexes were above average and she was flexible. She wasn't going to fight with him on being unable to fight. He had it in his mind that she could heal only, and she wasn't in a hurry to correct him. It wasn't so much that she couldn't, just that the cost was far too high. But if it came to that, then she knew it would be dire indeed.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David groaned slightly. "Fine fine. If you insist on coming, I suppose I can't stop you. Just be careful. We're not trying to pick a fight. We just want to find out who we're dealing with." David said. He knew chances were Sumina already knew about his plans. He didn't mind though. It just made it a bit more fun.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 am
User Image Sumina smiled at the book as she read through it. David was quite amusing.

'David, I'm looking forward to this challenge. Tell your little cat girl to watch where she steps though. Wouldn't want anything directed at you t hit her now would we?' She taunted him mentally. She closed the book and walked to the check out counter, handing the book to the librarian and giving the woman her ID card. She watched David's thoughts for a reaction.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Practically exploding with relief, Sam giggled at hearing that groan of defeat. She felt much better, knowing that he would have someone to watch his back on this excursion. Not that Vincent or Masika couldn't have been good candidates to go too, but she worried about them being susceptible to the telepath as well. If David insisted on going, he needed someone with a defense.

"You won't have to worry about me picking a fight," she added softly as she turned back to her lunch. "Like you should be talking, mister." Her lips twitched in a smirk as she took a sip of her juice.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:12 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Under normal circumstances, David would eat a large amount of food. But what David did today instead was eat all the food he was planning on eating during breakfast. That way, he'd get all the calories he needed and he'd be light by nightfall. He pulled out a bag of grapes and smiled both outwardly and inwardly. A sadistic side to David started to show. I look forward to peeling you like this grape. David thought as he said, "I thought I'd try fruit for once."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 am
User Image Sumina thanked the librarian and put the book on her bag. Sumina laughed mentally in David's mind.

'You peel grapes? Such a strange boy. A strange sadistic boy. I'm starting to like you David Warner.' She was quite enjoying her conversations with David. But she wasn't about to lead David to Polaris and the brotherhood. She would trick another girl to take her home with her. It had to be a transfer like herself. She could find one before the day ended, that was no problem.

Sumina walked to the front office and made sure the office only had her and the office lady. Sumina turned and looked at her, locking eyes with the woman. "I need you to give me the names of the girls that transferred here around the same time I did." She said, the woman nodding blankly.

"Yes. Lori Carson and Selena Darrien. Both are sophomores." She said, handing her a copy of each's schedule. Sumina blinked and took the schedules. This had never happened before, but she hoped it would happen again.

Sumina walked to her next class, studying the schedules.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:04 am
Keeping his eyes on his phone, Kyle read over a few local new reports. There was nothing what happened at the school a week ago. "Strange, but good." He muttered under his breath while turning the corner. He could hear the rhythmic pattern of someone else walking towards him, but gave it no thought. As Kyle went to put his phone away, he looked up just in time to bump into another student. Instinctively, he reached out and grabbed her arm before she fell too far. "Sorry." His tone was tired but warm. "Are you looking for a class too?" He asked gesturing to the schedules in her hand.

((Pretty post will be coming this evening. Promise. Not a whole lot of free time during the week.))  

Kvothe_Balasar

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sandwich poised in front of her open mouth, Sam looked at David as if he had grown a second head. In the week that she had known him, it was an obvious habit of his to have food on hand at all times, primarily meat or something else chock full of protein. To see him with anything else was odd, to say the least. It didn't sound like him, but did he forget to bring his usual lunch? Looking at her own, she wondered if she should offer him some. But he looked content with the fruit, if a little exaggerated, so she decided to let him be. It was his body, he could do what he liked.

"By the way, I wanted to tell you something. I've been working on my threshold. Seeing how long I can last without losing control of it," she said in a low voice. Sam tried to keep it vague, in case a wayward student might overhear, but she knew he would understand. One of her goals was to have better control of her healing. She didn't want to raise dead things subconsciously anymore and have them waiting outside her bedroom the next morning. It hadn't happened yet at the Institute, but she was doing all she could to try and keep a lid on it.

"I'm at three days," she added softly. She was proud of herself, even though the itch to find the dead was always with her. And since she was not seeking them out, she was becoming more aware of it. On top of that, she noticed that she was becoming more aware if someone was becoming ill. As if her body knew that a shadow of death was preying on the living. It wasn't helpful, but she couldn't do anything about it unless she was willing to put that power to use.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David smirked. "Three days? That's incredible." he said honestly. "You're gift certainly is amazing... I wish I could bring the dead back." He said. "I wonder what the science behind it is..." One thing David enjoyed was the science that explained all mutations. Every power had an explanation. David had an enhanced metabolism. This allowed David to consume large amounts of food and digest it at a high speed. Because of this, every other function of David's body was on a higher level than an average human. Certain functions, like his natural regeneration and physical prowess, were more heightened than others. Another key feature of David was his adrenal glads natural defense, which tapped into latent primal DNA from David's ancestors, allowing him to shift into his beast form.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam beamed at the compliment, feeling his sincerity. It was so nice, knowing that someone honestly cared what she had to say. Having David notice her made the rest of her day seem so much more bearable. The other students, who's attitude had not changed from their normal cold standpoint, still treated her like she was invisible.

"Well I don't really like needles, so I've never been tested but I can tell you how I feel it work," she responded as she set her sandwich down. Turning to face him, she held up her hand. Taking a deep breath, she paid attention to the itching in the back of her mind.

"My body gains energy everyday. Sleep, food, exertion, all factor into how much I obtain of this energy in any given day," she explained. The more she concentrated the warmer her hands got. Nothing visibly changed, but she knew they were warm, as if she had just taken gloves off.

"Everyone has this energy, you especially, and a cap on how much they can hold, but it's like a magnet. Everyone has a different charge from myself. When I touch someone with less energy, like say they are hurt, then my energy leaves me to cap their levels out. The dead are just bodies with no energy at all and so I am attracted to them more. And I don't have a cap. My body just keeps producing it until I can't contain it, hence my sleep raising," she explained.

She had been doing a lot of thinking on it over the last year and it was surprising to her to think of everyone like batteries and she was like a charger. But raising animals and humans were entirely different leagues of power.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David cocked an eye brow. "Me especially? How so? I just have a ton of energy flowing through me?" That would make sense, David thought. His healing factor could be proof of that.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

"A little too much, if you ask me," Masika said quietly, coming up to the table where Sam and David sat. "You are starting to draw attention, David. Tone it down a little." She pulled up a chair and sat with her friends.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games