Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:41 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Eh, I'm not that bad of a driver, you just have a terrible memory!" Lock literally jumped into his car via the sun roof, buckling up and too excited to drive his precious car.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Alex...............................Ethan...............................Arby

The Three Musketeers

"Looks like we got here first, but that's no surprise." Ethan chuckled and looked through the back window to see how much farther his friends were. He could barely see their car, they seemed to be stuck behind a slow driver. The brunette snickered at the thought of how angry Alex must be then looked over at Lock. "Think we should get a table already or should we wait here?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Hah, like they could even compare with my precious Lucille." Lock tenderly stroked the dashboard before unbuckling himself and getting out of the car. "Let's get a table. Oh! And let's be all kissy and flirtatious!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Three Musketeers

"Don't you do that already?" Ethan deadpanned. Nevertheless, he climbed out of the car and entered the restaurant once again. The employees were rather surprised to see the two so soon, but, having seen how many oranges Ethan could consume in a minute, they weren't that shocked. The host nodded and was just about to lead them back to their table, which had been cleared off, but after Ethan explained the situation, the host led them to a slightly bigger table, one with four chairs instead of two.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:45 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"More than usual, I mean," he said, pulling out Ethan's chair before sitting down in his own chair. "Kissing, snuggling, if they aren't affected, I'm even suggesting baby talk. It'll freak Alex out to no end."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Three Musketeers

Ethan gave Lock a skeptical look as he sat down. "I feel like you're going to do that no matter what I answer." he said, though he didn't seem to protest the suggestion.

Meanwhile, Arby finally reached the parking lot and found a parking spot not too far off from Lock's car.
"Finally!" groaned Alex, who was slumped in his seat. "I thought that car was never going to turn!"
"You're over-exaggerating." Arby sighed while undoing his seatbelt. He leaned forward so he could better see the sign at the restaurant, and if that didn't make him wear a strange expression, the restaurant name did. "The Orange Peel." he read then shook his head in disbelief. "Can't believe that really exists."
"With how rich that boyfriend of Ethan's is, I bet it was made just for him." Alex snorted while undoing his own seatbelt. "Can you believe it? I mean, it's been a few weeks since we last saw him, but I still can't believe he's gay."
"I don't think he's completely gay." Arby said. "He did go out with girls when he was still in Texas. Maybe he's bisexual."
"Pansexual, asexual, it doesn't matter, man! Ethan's into dudes! I would have never guessed that! If anything, I would have thought that you-" Alex stopped spouting when he saw Arby's expectant stare. The other male was unaware of the words that would have come out, though Alex still felt as though he had said something completely awful. Blushing in embarrassment, he quickly opened his door and smiled nervously. "L-Let's go see Ethan, eh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Oh baby, you know me so well~" purred Lock as he reached under Ethan's chair and yanked him closer, his arm wrapping around the teen's waist and his lips kissing just below Ethan's jaw. "This'll show him to call me North Korean."
Hearing the door ring, the pop star looked up to see Alex and Arby coming in, and raised a hand to beckon them closer. "Over here, you two! Best table in the house!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Three Musketeers

Ethan yelped when he was pulled closer and instinctively put his hands up to Lock's chest. As always, he intended to push the Korean away to save themselves glares from the public, but he could never really fight off those kisses and that stare. Whimpering through his blush, his eyelids lowered as he enjoyed the kisses against him.
"Oh. Gee. How am I not surprised?" a familiar voice griped, making Ethan's eyes open wide. The brunette snapped his head up and paled at the sight of his two friends towering over them with matching glowers.
"We gave you one frickin' job, Ethan!" Alex yelled as he plopped down in his chair. "You guys can't keep your hands off each other?!"
"They are both men." Arby noted as he sat down in the free chair.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock only rolled his eyes, setting his hand on Ethan's hip and rubbing gently with his thumb. "Oh shut up, you're just jealous that he realized he was gay with me and not you," scalded the Korean, eyes flashing at the boy with the beanie before he leaned in for another kiss to Ethan's neck. "So, what do you boys want to eat? It's on the house."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Three Musketeers

Alex didn't seem to be fazed when Lock gave him a challenging glare, though his own expression wasn't his usual goofy happiness. In fact, it almost looked like he had a resentful look in his eyes. The more he stayed around this Asian the more he didn't like him. He was as pompous and annoying as any other star. Well if it was on the house...
"Alright, tough guy." Alex smirked ruefully while putting an arm on the back of his chair. "Let's put your money where your mouth is. Yo, waiter!" he called out and looked over to see the nearest waiter walk over to them. "Get me one of everything." he ordered while keeping his smirk focused on Lock.
Arby and Ethan both gaped at Alex as if he said something completely surprising, which was true.
"Alex, are you crazy?!" hissed Ethan. "You're doing this just to get at Lock! Stop it!"
"Yeah, there's no way you'll even finish one dish." Arby hissed himself.
Alex only smiled at the two. "Then I'll get it to go. That is, unless your boyfriend's not as generous as he seems?" he mused and looked back at the Korean, something sparkling in his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock only laughed, tugging Ethan further onto his lap and his own golden gaze glaring at Alex with a challenging gleam. "Do it, Timothy," he ordered, not looking at the waiter who nodded and scurried away. "After all, I do own the place. It's no skin off my back." He raised a hand, gesturing for another waiter. "How's about a contest while we're at it, Alexis?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Three Musketeers

Alex's eyebrow twitched, both from how easily Lock shrugged off the order and the name he mispronounced on purpose. "Yeah? And just what'd you have in mind?" he asked in a low tone, one Arby and Ethan were familiar with when he was beyond angry.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:35 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Drinking contest. Orange juice, of course," he said coldly in a tone that. by now, Ethan should have known he reserved usually for their favorite detective. "Name your stakes, skater boy."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Three Musketeers

Ethan looked back and forth between the two, practically seeing a thread of electricity shoot at each other through their eyes. What the hell's up with them? They're way more vicious than ever, he thought to himself.
Alex, however, considered Lock's offer. "Alright." he said and smirked arrogantly at the blonde. "If I win, Ethan's spending the week with me and Arby for our Spring Break."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"And if I win, you work in the restaurant without pay for your Spring Break and you never call me a name that refers to me as North Korean ever again," he continued, slipping Ethan off of his body and snapping his fingers for the waiter. "Orange juice. Now!" Suddenly, he stopped, grinning with confidence at the other teen. "Unless you want to up the contest and the bid."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces