Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture

A gloved hand stretched over her and took hold of the cheese, lifting it from where it sat and lowering it to Cybil's level. "Might I recommend a stepladder then?" Chaos chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

pouting more, she nodded lightly and finished with the cheese quickly, spreading it out on the omelette before sprinkling a bit of sauteed onion on as well. "i guess a stepladder would be kinda helpful. especially since i can barely see over the stove."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Chuckling again, he departed for a moment and returned shortly after with a three step stepladder at hand. "Here you are." he said with a light yawn as he set it down next to her and against a cabinet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd

"thanks." she smiled, only to frown when he yawned. "you should take a nap or something after we eat." she mumbled, standing on the stepladder as she began to fold the omelette in half and place it on a plate for him. "which, we can finally do~" she smiled, holding both plates as she skipped over to the table.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:49 pm
Pure T0rture

"I told you, Cybil, I haven't the time." he reminded as he sat back down in his seat. A low groan escaped him when he bent to sit. Ah, the sounds of age. His millennia were beginning to catch up to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd
i love my little psychic~

"right right." she nodded, starting to eat. "so... have you heard from your brother, yet?" she asked, a small smile on her face as she dropped another of her clues on him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 pm
Pure T0rture
lull

Chaos was switching from mask to bandages when he heard the strange question. "Hmm? I barely talk with him." he murmured as he began cutting into his omelet. Chrisoto, the embodiment of light as well as his younger brother. After a quarrel long, long ago the two had become distant, the two opposite rivals whose relationship created the theme of Good vs Evil, of Light vs Dark. The darkness he had created to ruin some lives and create good in others, the darkness that created corruption and evil, broke the ties he had with his only family. As Chaos watched his food and reflected upon his family, he realized it funny at how even his own darkness could affect his own life.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 pm
Awesome nerd

"oh? then never mind. I guess it's still too soon." she sighed before continuing to eat. smiling once her plate was empty, the little girl stood and reached for his, only to stop. "you... haven't eaten any of it.... are you sure you're okay?"  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 am
Pure T0rture

"Yes, I suppose I'm just not as hungry as I thought I was." Chaos murmured with a worn face. Truth be told, he wasn't feeling very good at the moment. His lack of sleep had taken its toll on his concentration, and he felt as though things were heating up. It was a cold, and he knew it. This wasn't the first time he had caught a mortal illness. Many embodiments were against the idea of him taking on illnesses mortals shared, but he liked being more like them, even though his face made sure to severe that dream.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:51 am
Awesome nerd

Nodding, Cybil went over to the sink and began to clean the dishes like she always did. "So, what're we doing today? Are we gonna go back to that cave?" She asked softly, her eyes flickering briefly from him to the general area of the cave.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 am
Pure T0rture

"No." Chaos replied sharply. "In time I will check back on it, but you are to never set foot near that cave, understood?" he scolded. What had happened last night frightened him, he had never seen anyone influenced by the Doors and was concerned that it still held some influence over the child.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

Hearing his words, the prophitess froze, dropping the plate she was cleaning onto the floor. "b-but I have go go back!!! I need to make sure that person won't do anything! I-I can't let him free that monster!" she frowned, shaking her head as worried tears started to fall off her cheeks. "i-I have to stop him. I have to." she sniffed, hugging her middle as she looked at the floor, the visions shed recieved last night floating through her head in vivid detail.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos was instantly at her side, bending over her with concerned eyes. "I understand your worry, Cybil, but I will not allow you to be harmed again." he said in a gentle yet still forceful tone. He put a hand on her back and rubbed it soothingly, not as comforting as a hug, but keeping his distance for her sake. "I will look into it myself later. You have nothing to worry about, Cybil."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding as she looked at him, the small girl let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. "o-okay." she mumbled, pulling a hand through her hair. "so, what are we doing today?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"Well," Chaos drawled and looked away disdainfully. "I've work I must do. As for you..." he drifted off. What could Cybil do today? He supposed he could let her clean or play amongst herself... "Is there anything in particular you would like to do?" he asked, though his eyes clearly said, 'Anything but going to the Doors'.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games