Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm
((can I just jump in like this? I'll take that as a yes.sorry for lateness!)
Mila: Man, I'm bored (walks out door) Mom I'm leaving! I waited for an answer. none came, so I just left. A while ago, something very strange had happened to me. I'm really athletic and flexible all of a sudden, and I'm good at swimming. I sighed. I walked down to the beach, and hung out on the sand. All of a sudden everyone started screaming. I looked around and saw a monster spider thing. I screamed, and started going deep in the ocean. My tail came out, and I swam AWAY. Did I mention I was a Mermaid? My heart was beating fast. Then I saw a weird elf like creature. He turned his head and looked at me. His jumped back, and exclaimed "A MERMAID!?" Then he smiled, an evil smile. My eyes grew wide with fear as he said, "Maybe I can use you..." He reached toward me. I swam back, and screamed words that just popped in my head. "MEW MEW GUMDROP METAMORPHOSIS!" I screamed. All of a sudden, I had legs, (underwater? I thought.) and a pretty blue dress. Sea horses started swimming toward me. ( yeah, part pacific seahorse) I looked down at myself in surprise. " what... why?" I said. I started crying. " I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE THIS!" i screamed. The elf dude came up to me and put a comforting arm around my shoulder. "It's ok." he said. "You can fight evil now." he said. "They call themselves 'crystal mew mew'" he said. ( Kisshu's tricking her.) " will you help me fight them?" I looked at him. As if in a trance, I nodded.( Again, sorry for late start. I be new bad guy for a while to make up for it, ok? whee ) The elf person smiled, a kind smile this time. " my name is Kisshu" he said. Right now, the mew mews are somewhere, I don't know where, but they will be here soon." he said. I gulped. " Ok." I said. I cocked my head. " Are they hard to fight.?" i asked. Kisshu laughed. " No," he said "you'll do fine. If you can already transform without a pendant..." he trailed off. " Ok, lets get started.!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:25 pm
( Hey, since u don't know anything bout my character, i tell. She is a mermaid ( as i said) and just so you know, I'm a fan of mermaid melody ( itz a good anime about mermaids.) and Mila is a blue tail mermaid. She is Neurotic ( she freaks out a lot) a loner, and a people pleaser. She tries to make friends, but it's hard for her. She's friends with hanon though. ( blue tail mermaid princess from mermaid melody.)Her animal DNA is pacific seahorse. Just thought I'd let everyone know.)  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 pm
(Can someone brief me on what happened? I'd like to start RPing here again sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm
(cool)
Bara
"THAT'S IT I'M OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!" I stormed out then I heard my robot shouting "MONSTER!!" then I said "Aww come on MEW MEW ROSE METEMORPHASIS" I then saw I was on a building then I saw Chiarīdā then we saw Kish and me and Chiarīdā said "Crystal mew mew's here!" then we both said our catchphrase "For your evil doing we'll make you pay~nya".

Chiarīdā
"Kish you are you doing now stop makeing evil monsters me and Bara we're already fighting" me and Bara jumped of the building then I shouted "WE FOUND ANOTHER MEW MEW~NYA!!!" then Bara was stairing me "What??"then she replied "That's lucky and where are Juliette-san and Kitsune onee-chan?"
(You didn't need to make a bad guy,now I want to make a badguy cat_xd )  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm
Maddy-Chan1
(Can someone brief me on what happened? I'd like to start RPing here again sweatdrop )

(YAY MADDYS BACK!! We'll Kish is tricking Mew gumdrop (middytwi514) and Mew Rose and Mew Cheerleader are at the battle but we're waiting for Kitsune (The person playing Kitsune can't come online) and Juliette  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

(YAY MADDYS BACK!! We'll Kish is tricking Mew gumdrop (middytwi514) and Mew Rose and Mew Cheerleader are at the battle but we're waiting for Kitsune (The person playing Kitsune can't come online) and Juliette

(Lol, Okay, I think I should read up on the profiles so I know a few things. Kish has always been one of my favorite characters, how is he tricking Mew gumdrop? What kind of battle?)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:05 pm
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

(Lol, Okay, I think I should read up on the profiles so I know a few things. Kish has always been one of my favorite characters, how is he tricking Mew gumdrop? What kind of battle?)
Kish is telling Mew gumdrop that Crystal Mew Mew (Us) is evil,where at a beach I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:11 pm
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

Kish is telling Mew gumdrop that Crystal Mew Mew (Us) is evil,where at a beach I guess.

(Oh, I get it now, so we're called Crystal Mew Mew now? or have we always been? I forgot sweatdrop I love beaches x3)  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:15 pm
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

(Oh, I get it now, so we're called Crystal Mew Mew now? or have we always been? I forgot sweatdrop I love beaches x3)
We we're already called crystal mew mew remeber,oh well should we RP?  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:17 pm
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

Sure, .. yea I remember lol  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 pm
Katy
I came flying down "Hey Kish" I called my brother "Need some help?" I saw him say something to a mew mew I heard him say "Remember that Crystyal Mew Mew is evil" I then desied to transform "MEW MEW DEVIL METEMORPHASIS!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I help her Kish" I smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:19 pm
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

Let's RP now !! cat_cool  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:25 pm
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1
XMew RoseX
Maddy-Chan1

Let's RP now !! cat_cool

Okay first I have to think of something to say though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:28 pm
Bara
I whispered to Chiarīdā "Are those 2 evil mew mews?" then she whispered back "They are evil" I saw the evil dog mew mew was going to attack us she said "Angle staff" I just stood with my mouth drop "She's called Mew devil but her weapon is Angle staff".

Chiarīdā
I thought 'She's evil but she's evil I can't fight her and what about that other mew mew with Kish' "What will we do" I muttered.So she's called me devil and her weapon is Angle staff and that girl is sisters to Kish and she's a dog mew mew.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games