Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

MoonKitsune

Lumikki's ears twitched slightly, she had scanned the room and only recognized a few students. Setting her paper down she wandered over to a student she had a few run ins with. Knowing full well this would end badly she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You drew an...uh...good natural form. But you do know boils don't turn in to ghouls right?"

She smiled reassuringly. Hoping the boil didn't do something warranting a slap.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Fiona continued to glare at the reaper, while she clutched the edge of her desk since her hands were no longer full of pencils. When she called Andrew a walking disaster Fiona's desk made a distinct splintering sound. She quickly let go of the desk before she broke anything else. Biting her tongue the roc watched carefully.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13.

Theidren

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

“It’s called a sculpture. It’s art. After it dries you can just heat the table and peel it right off. I don’t get why you are all freaking out over it. It’s not even permanent. Worst come to it, you can scrape it off.”

Andrew didn't even feel it when Miasma called him a walking disaster. He didn't care what she thought of him, but Fi, suddenly started breaking the table.

"Fi, whoa, calm down." he didn't want another fight to start in the class. "It's ok. Don't let he get you too riled up." The sudden need to calm Fi cooled his own head. No, he did not want another problem coming up.

[A.V.]

Theidren
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Wyntre IceBlade

He was still figuring out how to improve his drawing. Maybe he could add some tentacles or even another head? Did it need more legs?

When he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up and huffed. "I know that. She said we could draw any natural form if we wanted, so I drew any one. why would I draw a boil?" Ghouls were more interesting anyways.

He set the paper down, pouting. "She didn't even like it anyways."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Theidren

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm

The ghoul shoved herself back in her seat and snuggled into her wings. She fluffed her feathers as she closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep calming breath. I will not break anything...else. I will not break anything she chanted to herself before she felt she could open her eyes and look at them again. Fiona directly ignored the reaper and spoke to Andrew only, "You can peel it off later?" Her mind raced off with all the possibilities she could create with Andrew's new method.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:39 pm

MoonKitsune

Frowning, she looked at the drawing again,

"Ma...maybe it wasn't that she didn't like it but maybe it was that it was so good she didn't want anyone else being jealous!"

She was trying really hard to make him feel better, then again after looking at the picture she kind of saw why the professor might have turned it over, she was having a hard time not wondering what actually went on in the boils mind herself. It was kind of worrisome that she actually wondered. And oddly enough this was the first time he didn't hit on her, maybe that was what made her do what she did next. Rushing back to where she had originally sat she grabbed her things and moved back towards the boil,

"Mind if I sit next to you?"

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:50 pm

"HEAT the desk?"
Did this boil even know what he was saying?
She was about to chide him more, when she heard a splintering sound, and turned her attention to the Roc. Did she just... splinter the desk?

All she wanted was to just rile Andrew up, but she didn't expect the ghoul to react in such a way. Hmm, come to think of it, the boil was actually doing a good job keeping a level head, without destroying anything... else.

Meanwhile, Psy was busy fluttering around Roc nervously, hoping the ghoul didn't do anything dangerous.
"U-um, please don't get mad, Miasma isn't usually like this, she's just... she's just...."
The reaper only let out a sigh as she turned back around. Well, whatever, she could go harass Andrew later.

phantompanther13

Theidren
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Picking up a crayon, he set to work improving his picture. "She gave everyone else praise. I think she doesn't like spiders or people who don't change into things." Damn selective class.

When she asked, he just focused on drawing. "Sure."

Wyntre IceBlade

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm

“It’s called a sculpture. It’s art. After it dries you can just heat the table and peel it right off. I don’t get why you are all freaking out over it. It’s not even permanent. Worst come to it, you can scrape it off.”

“Yeah, I mean you have to be really careful. But it you make it thick enough it generally stays together. Unusually I use a tablet, but any smooth flat surface works, as long as you can get your hand underneath to heat it. Ahhh well I guess that wouldn’t work for you but, a crayon, and a lighter should be enough to build one. Then you could get a scrapper under it and you are good. I just heat it because I’m lazy…”

Apparently he didn’t realize how dangerous it could be, or he was just used to materials that could actually withstand his abuse.
Miasma turned around. Good.

He looked at the butterfly flying around Fiona. “She’s always like that around me. She must just not like me. I am rather scary.” He wasn’t proud of that fact. It just was.
[A.V.]

Theidren
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Fiona almost had to laugh when the other ghoul made a fuss over heating the desk. She didn't think Andrew would do any damage to the desk, at least not any more than Fiona had just done.

The roc gave a giggle as the butterfly fluttered around her and spoke. Fiona relaxed fully in her seat and gave a slight smile. She turned slightly so she could listen to Andrew explain and tucked her wings behind no longer needing the comfort. "Well that's her loss." Fi nodded and spoke softly.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Theidren

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Amarus was late. Naturally. She hated going to class, and was only there for one reason: and it was sitting down talking to a few other students. Things had already gotten underway, apparently.

As she walked into the class, she made herself mostly transparent, before re-solidifying before Zel could notice her. Her bells chimed faintly with her as she walked, and her Lotus Aura preceded her as she leaned over her boilfriend and kissed him on the cheek, slipping her arms around his neck from behind. "I guess I missed sign-in, huh? Pity," she lamented, sounding distinctly like she didn't think it was a pity at all.

It was then that she looked up, and noticed whose company they were in. She didn't know Rosy or Darren but recognized them from a brief encounter at Scarentines.

Kettil, however, she did recognize. She slipped away from Zel for a moment and immediately offered Kettil a very enthusiastic hug, smiling widely. It looked like whatever had gone on recently had allowed Amarus a range of emotions to display previously absolutely unheard of. It was for the better, wasn't it?

"Kettil! Is Freya around?" she asked automatically, and then laughed at herself: "Not that you are usually together, I just got excited-- I am happy to see you," she said. At first, she sounded like she didn't understand what she was saying, but she punctuated it with a nod. Whatever she was feeling, she was pretty sure it was happiness.

Until she remembered they were in class. She looked down with a grimace at the hand-out. "I have to... do one of these?"

Torvil

Pales

Krista_Darkangel_Silme
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:17 pm

MoonKitsune

Taking the seat next to the imp she smiled again,

"Well if it makes you feel better I didn't get commented on my picture either."

She didn't actually show the professor yet either but that didn't need to be said, leaning over she added quietly,

"Needs to have more legs..."

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Zel hadn't expected his ghoulfriend to show up to class - quite honestly he was very pleasantly surprised that she had. Maybe he was rubbing off on her as much as she was rubbing off on him. But regardless, the kiss on the cheek was very much appreciated - even in the presence of company.

Zel was still getting used to having a ghoulfriend - and he wasn't quite sure what all the rules were - but public displays of affection he didn't mind at all - in fact he rather enjoyed them.

"Hello luv," Zel grinned as she slipped away to go harass Kettil. Blinking a minute he looked between the two. "Oh, so you're friends, I didn't know," he chuckled and bowed his head. Though, he should have known, given the pranking sensibilities of Kettil that he and Amarus would know each other in passing.

"Oh, how rude of me - Rosy, Darren," he motioned to the two and then to Amarus. "This is Amarus, my ghoulfriend, Amarus, this is Rosy and her brother Darren - they're friends of mine."

--

Darren nodded politely and eyed the ghoul. Okay - so - maybe ghouls weren't all delicate flowers after all...

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Face your demons

Pales
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Amarus' silver eyes flicked to her peripherals for a moment as Zel introduced her to Rosy and Darren. It seemed like although the ghoul had learned to be affectionate to some, she had hardly changed for the most part. She gave them a nod, her bells ringing; "Friends of Zel," she greeted them, before becoming far more preoccupied with Kettil and even still Zel.

Begrudgingly, she realized she should be doing whatever... assignment they'd been given, the one that was up on the slides. She eavesdropped a little, pilfered an "unguarded" worksheet and scrawled on it hastily in crayon. She was both disinterested and in an uncreative mood, so... she basically just used Selene's information on her own.

And, in passing, she spotted Enzo in the class. She took someone else's worksheet, one that had actually been completed, and folded it into a paper bird-- which she then threw at Enzo's head.

Classes: they were good times, good times.

User Image

Torvil

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

Bilious

Pales

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 pm

The butterfly familiar flittered nervously around Andrew.
"Um, n-no, it's not because you're scary... well, I guess you are scary, b-but, not in a bad way..."
She perched on Fiona's head.
"She's just um... she's just still holding a grudge from last time... it's hard for her to let go of these things, even though I tell her it's not important anymore..."
Her wings and antennae drooped, and she fluttered down to land on Fiona's desk.
"I'm sure if you gave her some-"
"Psy."
"Ah, s-sorry..."

The familiar flapped her wings, gave the two a sympathetic look before returning to the reaper's side.

phantompanther13
I am SO SORRY

Theidren
for the wait. Q___Q
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games