Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle bit her lip nervously, scanning her father's face. Rarely could she tell when he was lying, he had a good poker face after all, but so far he looked pretty genuine.
Thomas heaved a great sigh. "There is more punishment for my daughter's behavior, don't worry, but death and betrayal are not included in this." He cleared his throat and better clarified himself. "I may look to be an evil man to you, but I am still a father who doesn't want to see his daughter in pain. Not to mention, she is almost eighteen..." He trailed off, sleepiness getting the better of him, then he shook his head to reassess himself.
"And you promise there will be no harm to him?" Estelle spoke up.
Thomas looked at her for a moment, confused, then nodded. "Yes, yes, he'll be fine. Just a bit woozy is all.... Er... Any who, lets just get this over with." Thomas slumped against the railing of the balcony with sunken, tired eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:25 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"No." rust said loudly and plainly. "Estelle is NOT to be punished in any way. If you want to deal with me, you will let her be, or no deal." He stood confident and strong, unwavering. "I get the feeling you need me more than you're letting on. She is free from punishment. Say it." He would not budge until he heard the man say it from his own mouth.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle remained quiet, and kept her mouth shut. She barely moved an inch when her father's eyes turned on her with a cold stare. She knew they were asking far too much for his greedy little mind, but perhaps he would give in. Still, the thought of Rust owing them some kind of debt made her worried... what were they going to do to him? She tugged on his arm gently like a small, frightened child, her bravery wavering.

Thomas guffawed, but looked the pair over with a steady gaze. What could he say? He just wanted this all to be done with. He was sick of dealing with demons, and mixing his world with others that should never be crossed. And anyway, perhaps draining this fool of his precious blood would be enough punishment for his daughter in the end. Scratching his beard, he paused for a short moment, then waved his hand in a lazy gesture. "Fine, fine. No punishment for precious Estelle," he agreed, though in a mocking tone. "However, my dear boy, you must remind yourself who you are speaking to. I never go back on my promises, but I can't be sure the same is said for you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was insure what he meant by his last comment, but ultimately decided not to dignify the remark with an answer. Instead, he turned to Estelle, leaned in and kissed her, gently but firmly, on her lips. He ran his fingers through her hair and his hand along her back. When he pulled away, he whispered, "I'll be back, and then we'll get out of here for good."

He straitened and walked to Thomas, proud and determined. "Lets get on with it then."

Gen pushed away from the wall with a smirk, happy to finally see things moving froward. She waited to follow the two to wherever this was to take place. She hoped it was the basement. Her spirits loved the dark and windowless rooms, especially the cold and damp ones. She had reminded them though, that as this was a luxurious manor, they were not likely to find such a spot. She could feel them sigh.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was surprised by the kiss, and she could tell by her father's grumbling that he didn't approve, which only made her more eager to kiss him back. Warmth flooded through her at his promise; she hoped he would be right. Maybe after all this was over, she could talk with her father and convince him to let her go. It was a possibility, after all. She nodded and let her hands slowly drop to her side as he walked away, towards her father, whose gaze was dark and cold.

Thomas grumbled uncomfortably, but was glad the boy was cooperating either way. "Yes, I have the perfect place..." he said, more to Gen. He ushered them inside, past the bedroom as quiet as possible, and out the door down the windy hallways. He lead them through what looked like a cellar staircase that lead downstairs towards an empty, dark room. The walls were concrete and there were no windows, but there was also nothing else, no furniture, no pipes, just a dungeon-like room.

The man rolled his shoulders and slumped against the wall, pushing Rust gently ahead. "Alright, go on."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust followed along, his sense of feeling trapped growing as they led his deeper into the dark mansion. He hesitated when they came to what seemed to be the cellar. He looked back over his shoulder, wondering where Estelle would be, and figuring she would wait for him in her room. He hoped what ever this was would not take long, and most of all, that he would be able to walk away from it in the end. With a nervous sigh, he entered the stairwell that led down into the dungeon like room. "Is this an interrogation?" he asked, hiding his fear with annoyance. "I thought you said I was paying a debt."

"You are." Gen answered. "It cost Mr. Lareau a heavy sum to use my services, and it is time to pay." She turned to Thomas, "You have any restraints? The spirits like to do their own draining and it could be painful. He may try to flee."

"What was that?" Rust had caught a few of the words, and he was already tensing to fight.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:44 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle walked back to her room shortly after they had left. She had been tempted to awake her mother, to tell her what was going on, to beg for her help, but it probably wouldn't do her any good, so she settled on making her way back to her room to take a bath and try to relax. Despite her fervent attempts to calm down, her stomach wouldn't stop churning nervously. She hoped everything would be okay. She found herself doing that a lot lately.

Thomas blinked at the idea of pain, of restraints, then nodded quickly as his brain responded. He hurried over to a small compartment behind a pile of bricks and shoved the metal door open. There was a pile of chains and cuffs that hooked to bolts in the ceiling. It was funny Rust mentioned interrogations, for this exact room had been used to interrogate the enemy long before Thomas made this manor his home. He tossed the chains to Gen, hoping it would be enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust watched the two, eyes widening when he spotted the chains. He backed up, "Hey, what are you doing?! What sort of debt could I possible owe to justify using those?!" He was ready to fight now, his hands balled into fists. "Stay away from me."

Gen put a hand on Tom's shoulder, "Play along." She whispered as she passed him and approached Rust with the chains. "Going back on your word now are we? Such a shame. It seems you werewolves are all the same, out for your own skin. We will have to use a replacement then, and the only other one here is Estelle. Shall I go fetch her?" Gen turned to look at Tom.

"You wouldn't!" Rust stared horrified at Estelle's father. Surely he would not do whatever this was to her! His own daughter.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, do they not?" Gen gave him a look reminding his to play along, hoping he caught it.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 pm
Though it was true Thomas would never do such a thing to his only daughter, he caught on right away to Gen's plan. He wanted to get this thing over with, and if he needed to twist the truth, that was one thing he was good at. "A debt must be paid," he replied with a small shrug of indifference, "It doesn't matter whose blood it is." He felt a tinge of guilt in his own words, but as usual ignored it, keeping a plain gaze spread across his face cold as stone. "Don't take me for some kind of coward, boy. I will do whatever it takes to pay those who assist me."

((man this guy's a douche... xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was in disbelief. He shook in anger. Surely this man was bluffing. But could Rust really take that chance? No, he wouldn't. Gen turned and began to make her way to the stairs, "I'll go get her then" she sang lightly.

"NO!" Rust called. "No, I'll do it, but are the chains really necessary?"

"A mere precaution dear lobo," Gen replied, turning back around and approaching him. Rust, though apprehensive about all of this, allowed her to chain him up. He stood there now, arms above his head and spread, trying to contain his fear. His heart beat wildly and his chest rose and fell rapidly, anticipating with dread what was to come.

Gen backed up against the wall and began to mutter again. The dark room seemed to grow darker, as shadows filled the room and slither to Rust. He instinctively tried to back away, but the chains held him there. He pulled against them as the shadows rose and encircled his form, diving in and attaching themselves to his skin, ripping and biting. Rust let out a scream, both in fear and pain as he struggled to get away.

((Yes, yes he is, and I am horrible to our characters twisted ))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle turned on the water and slowly began washing all the dirt and fear away, replacing it with hope and heaps of soap. She felt bad taking a bath while Rust was somewhere in the house dealing with her father, but maybe when this was all done everything could be resolved. She closed her eyes and splashed her face with water, getting rid of dry, crusty tears. The house was eerily quiet, other than the sound of water trickling into the bath.

Thomas looked away as soon as the shadows returned. There was nothing he despised more than such dark creatures inside his home, but they had helped him an awful lot in this issue, so frankly he didn't care what they did in his abode. He heard the boy's screams and kept his eyes on the ground. He was thankful they were so far away from anyone who was able to hear the screams. It would be most unfortunate if anyone even discovered this very room.

((you are quite evil xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:49 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Gen watched the whole mess, making sure the spirits held onto their end of the arrangement. When Rust's screams began to weaken into small shouts and grunts, seeing the chains from the ceiling slowly stop moving with his struggles, she called them off. "Enough! You want more? Then you need to wait!" The shadows stopped their attack and sank back into the ground, leaving the room the way they came.

Rust was limp as Gen approached his pale form, grabbing his chin. "Boy. Look at me." He did not respond, but he was still breathing. His shirt had been nearly torn off, and he was riddled with bite marks and cuts. They bled, but not much. She shook his face, "Look at me!" she ordered. Rust slowly managed to open his eyes partly, eyes glazed as he looked tiredly into Gen's. "Good lad. You're a strong one aren't you. Very noble." she patted his cheek and let him hang limp. She returned to Thomas, "Do with him what you will, I will return tomorrow around this time for another session." She strode up the stairs.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:06 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Thomas watched the boy go limp and watched Gen walk past him. "How many more will be needed to fulfill the debt?" he asked curiously, before hollering up the stairs for one of the androids.

Estelle got out of the tub after a few minutes, dried off, and slipped into new clothes. She had decided it would've been best to get Rust new clothes as well, so she had a couple maids go and fetch something for him and bring it back. She forgot how nice it was having people wait on her every whim, though at the same time she regretted this satisfaction. After making sure everything was set and pristine, she sprawled out on her bed and closed her eyes.

It wasn't long until there was a knock at the door, and Estelle rushed to her feet, her mouth dropped open at the sight she saw. Two androids rolled into the room, carrying Rust, who looked ghostly white. They lay him across the bed and left the room wordlessly, leaving the door half-open behind them. Estelle couldn't do much other than whimper as she began tending to his wounds and getting him some water. "This is ridiculous," she muttered angrily, touching his face, "What did they do to you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Gen shrugged, "Dunno, two? If he were a normal human it would be at least three more, if not four. Two should do it though, I think. Throw in a maid and maybe it'll cut it down to one." She walked up the stairs and left. She had better things to do.

Rust hadn't realized he was in Estelle's room until he felt her hands on his face. He opened his eyes weakly. "I-I..." He trailed off, eyes fluttering. He forced them open stubbornly, "Th-they... they tried to ea-eat mmme." He slurred. He felt so frail. His breathing was shallow, as was his heart beat, and he shivered slightly. He was so cold. He closed his eyes again, his face relaxing as he sank into sleep.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle's brows were knit so tightly a small line had etched into her forehead slightly. She sighed when he fell asleep, then peeled off what was left of his shirt. As she sat next to him, tending his wounds, she realized someone was watching them from the doorway. She turned to look, and her eyes met that of a maid's, who was smiling sadly and carried a tray of food. "He's going to need these," she told Estelle, setting the bountiful tray on the bedside table.

Estelle nodded in thanks as the woman left the room in silence. For now she would allow him to rest, but if he woke up she would feed him what he needed. Whatever had happened, she wouldn't let them do it to him again.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games