Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Benny leave him alright, he doesn't want you come on. Leave him and you can help us pick on the new kid"the male said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Benny leave him alright, he doesn't want you come on. Leave him and you can help us pick on the new kid"the male said calmly.

Benny sighed "Fine." He said and un did Michael's bindings. Michael got dressed and something hit him "Hey Luke does this new kid have light hair and blue eyes?" He asked getting dressed.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Yes he did why Michael"Luke asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Yes he did why Michael"Luke asked calmly.

Michael went wide eyed and ran out of the room. He looked around and saw a group of kids surrounding the light haired male. he ran down the stairs and into the court yard pushing the group apart. "You want another piece of him you'll have to go through me!"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian tilted his head gently as he looked at Michael a bit. "Michael...."he said softly as he stood in the crowded as he bite his lip a bit. "Its not me, its someone else"he said calmly as he bite his lip more and looked away.

the other male

"Thank you, I was worried that no one would stand up for me"the boy said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian tilted his head gently as he looked at Michael a bit. "Michael...."he said softly as he stood in the crowded as he bite his lip a bit. "Its not me, its someone else"he said calmly as he bite his lip more and looked away.

the other male

"Thank you, I was worried that no one would stand up for me"the boy said gently.

"Your welcome." He said kindly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:05 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly the boy nodded and picked his stuff up quickly.

Adrian blinked softly as he calmly pulled away and calmly walked away quickly heading back to the dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:12 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly the boy nodded and picked his stuff up quickly.

Adrian blinked softly as he calmly pulled away and calmly walked away quickly heading back to the dorm.

Michael followed him "Don't leave me in the room with Benny agian." He said under his breath.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm not going to because you are going to have that new kid be your room mate. You said you would protect him and I could see that you love him so I am not going to stop you"he said softly as he walked to the front desk and began to explain things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I'm not going to because you are going to have that new kid be your room mate. You said you would protect him and I could see that you love him so I am not going to stop you"he said softly as he walked to the front desk and began to explain things.

"Adrian I thought he was you." He said franticly. "Please don't do this to me, not after I got you back." He said sadly adn reahed for him.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian moved and pulled back as he looked at him calmly "You should have looked before jumping to conclusions. I am not doing this to you, you did this the moment I saw the look you had and I knew that I wasn't the one you wanted. You wanted him'he yelled as he shock and began to cry a bit. " For the years I was gone I hoped and prayed that I was not to late to get you and tell you that I love you. I struggled and fought back as much as I could against what people said all because I knew you were waiting for me or at least I hoped so. Now I find out you just used me to get close to the other male that looks like me"he said weakly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian moved and pulled back as he looked at him calmly "You should have looked before jumping to conclusions. I am not doing this to you, you did this the moment I saw the look you had and I knew that I wasn't the one you wanted. You wanted him'he yelled as he shock and began to cry a bit. " For the years I was gone I hoped and prayed that I was not to late to get you and tell you that I love you. I struggled and fought back as much as I could against what people said all because I knew you were waiting for me or at least I hoped so. Now I find out you just used me to get close to the other male that looks like me"he said weakly

"Adrian no I didn't" e said sadly and touched his hands "Please believe me!" He said sobbing.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:55 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"How can I believe you after that? You just announced to the whole school you would do anything to protect him, that only means you love him"he said shacky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:58 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"How can I believe you after that? You just announced to the whole school you would do anything to protect him, that only means you love him"he said shacky.

"I thought it was you." He said sadly. "Another guy came into the room and told Benny to leave me alone and to come pick on the new kid. I asked if they had light hhhair and blue eyes. He said yes so I thought it was you." He said adn took a step back sadly "But I understand if you don't believe me." He said shaking from sadness.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he trembled dropping all his books as he fell to the ground. "I believed everything you said to me Michael but how can I not believe what I see right in front of me"he said softly.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games