Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm
Sending PM To lilith. o.o

I like all these idears.

I'll roll with whatever. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm
I'll role with whatever too.

For those that might want to possibly go to the hospital, they can always catch a ride with Pride. Depending if he gets his phone back, or he'll call a cab.

Or Pride can once again, not be paying attention and notice everyone is gone. lol  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm
Crocodylus
Harmonie and Happiness
I'll role with whatever too.

For those that might want to possibly go to the hospital, they can always catch a ride with Pride. Depending if he gets his phone back, or he'll call a cab.

Or Pride can once again, not be paying attention and notice everyone is gone. lol

Leifka

Aha~! I say Cassiel should be exposed to more demons during this part of the ambulance scene. He should ride with Pride and possibly another angel (PM the ones that are willing to go).

Then I guess there's a waiting room scene.

Sort of a "where this person goes I go" scenario! The angels stick together and the demons will just be dragged along by angels (Envy) or Pride.

Alright. Pride will follow his drunken buddy to the hospital, whether he was planning on it or not.

I'm sure the cab can fit at least four. Someone has to ride in the middle. haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm
back to present plot though regarding the following players

firechick5235, Missy Eevee, Anne Bonney, and XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

the sin greed (marilyn) is right now, right this moment, in the closet about to be violated by a drunk man.

aryan overhears sloth (KJ) that she is looking for her missing friend. a missing person in a crowded club is serious business, especially if it is a woman.

the angel azrael will save marilyn.

then sloth and aryan will find them both afterwards OR vice versa,
azrael will take marilyn to find her companion/company and find sloth with aryan.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 pm
Maybe Pride borrows a phone, calls, Fi picks up, and says she's on an ambulance going to the hospital just as it rolls away and he's on the street? Like "HEY~!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Torture.
That is what is what is being plotted.
Cassiel's imminent torture.

He can't be with the angel's too much because they make him all shivering and get on his nerves.
The Sins he would be drawn to, but still hate...

...because he hates everybody.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Crocodylus
Maybe Pride borrows a phone, calls, Fi picks up, and says she's on an ambulance going to the hospital just as it rolls away and he's on the street? Like "HEY~!"

Oo! That one is the best for working that phone idea out. x)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 pm
Leifka
Torture.
That is what is what is being plotted.
Cassiel's imminent torture.

He can't be with the angel's too much because they make him all shivering and get on his nerves.
The Sins he would be drawn to, but still hate...

...because he hates everybody.

then, he will be staying closer to the sins.
lust, envy, and pride in particular for this scene. they can go to the lobby vending machines or watch him in his hospital room.

then, later on when lust and envy depart early from the angels' hospitality.
he will accompany them.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:08 pm
Crocodylus

That could work. I like that idea too.

I was also thinking it would be funny if they were all in the waiting room and Pride borrows Fi's phone only to find she has it in her purse. A clever way to gets someone's number without even planning on it. haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 pm
^w^ Ah~! The exchange of numbers! He should see that his phone is in there but borrow hers anyway to call it then act all surprised >:3 ! "You villainous wench! You phone stealing fiend! So you're the one 'I'm on an ambulance'!"

Like he went to the hospital to find who it was and "Oh, Lust is here for some reason."  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games