Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:13 pm
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah
Why so jelly of Zuri and Jason? ;3

xXShadow the Wolf Child

asbloodrunscold

Should we start classes soon? I know we don't have as many characters as we did but, we could work with what we have for now if you'd like.

I say start.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:26 pm
LilRinn

Sorry xD It's taking for ever just to load the reply page, but I'm gonna try and post today :3 wanted Luca to meet with Mari once more but If classes start soon then I'll hurry things along! Up to you biggrin cool with anything  

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 pm
AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

Alrighty, we'll start classes up soon then. What shall we have them do? We can do survival prep, or regular training outside of other classes the students would be taking. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:37 pm
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

Alrighty, we'll start classes up soon then. What shall we have them do? We can do survival prep, or regular training outside of other classes the students would be taking. Any suggestions?

It seems like the biggest things on the students minds right now is survival actually so survival prep would probably be better.  

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

It seems like the biggest things on the students minds right now is survival actually so survival prep would probably be better.

Otay so survival prep. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 pm
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

xD Babe, shut up xD. I just want Alex to have his little neko girl back. I feel like Jason is gonna go after her now! I'm getting defensive and I'm not even a freaking guy! xD And yeah, survival sounds good ./////.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

asbloodrunscold

xD Babe, shut up xD. I just want Alex to have his little neko girl back. I feel like Jason is gonna go after her now! I'm getting defensive and I'm not even a freaking guy! xD And yeah, survival sounds good ./////.

And the pairing up begins......lol XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm
iMusicLovah

I was actually thinking about that sense Jason and her started interacting. Cuz someone brought the idea up for her to bring his nice side out... But Zuri and Alex started talking and stuff so I was just like.. "Nah, they are too cute together." xD So don't flip, I don't think I'll make Jason go after her. If Zuri goes for Jason though... I don't think I am strong enough to deny her cuteness.. :c  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:31 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I was actually thinking about that sense Jason and her started interacting. Cuz someone brought the idea up for her to bring his nice side out... But Zuri and Alex started talking and stuff so I was just like.. "Nah, they are too cute together." xD So don't flip, I don't think I'll make Jason go after her. If Zuri goes for Jason though... I don't think I am strong enough to deny her cuteness.. :c

I KNOW RIGHT xD Idk how Bara does it, but I personally am In love with Zuri, she's so freaking adorable. Nana and Raiden are getting along well ;D But what about Jason TT__TT  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:51 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I KNOW RIGHT xD Idk how Bara does it, but I personally am In love with Zuri, she's so freaking adorable. Nana and Raiden are getting along well ;D But what about Jason TT__TT

Yeah, Raiden and Nana get along perfectly. x)
As for Jason... He's happy to have made a new friend. Alex should expect to see a lot of Jason while being around Zuri. I'm not talking he'd be right there every second. Just around more than he'd want probably. xD
Jason feels like he owes Zuri a ton for making her hurt herself. T-T
I even feel like a p***k for that one. crying
If Zuri gets ANY more cute, even in the slightest... Idk what Imma do. xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

As for Jason... He's happy to have made a new friend. Alex should expect to see a lot of Jason while being around Zuri. I'm not talking he'd be right there every second. Just around more than he'd want probably. xD

Like literally. Bara babe, get ready, you're about to be in a tug of war between a hipster bookworm dance machine, and A werewolf xD And I feel like a p***k for hurting Jason so bad!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:57 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Like literally. Bara babe, get ready, you're about to be in a tug of war between a hipster bookworm dance machine, and A werewolf xD And I feel like a p***k for hurting Jason so bad!

Maybe, maybe. o-o
Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Why did your description of Alex make me laugh so hard..... xD  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:05 pm
iMusicLovah

Oh you still do? Well... Someone else cheered him up so... x)
Am I making Benjamin and Charles insane enough? I feel like I need to push further for a crazy affect. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Am I making Benjamin and Charles insane enough? I feel like I need to push further for a crazy affect. xD

I do still do ./////. like i actually feel bad. And I think you're doing ok. Mind you, you have to go borderline insanity clause for Alex to mention something because he doesn't judge.
At all.
And also, what if we have a freak GINORMUS PLOT TWIST AND NANA AND JASON GO FOR EACHOTHER!? xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I do still do ./////. like i actually feel . And I think you're doing ok. Mind you, you have to go borderline insanity clause for Alex to mention something because he doesn't judge.
At all.
And also, what if we have a freak GINORMUS PLOT TWIST AND NANA AND JASON GO FOR EACHOTHER!? xD

I have a feeling Jason would do that more so to get under Raiden's skin. Hey, he hasn't gone all soft. xD Zuri just gets his puppy half to come out.
In all seriousness though, I'm not sure yet, if I want Jason to be with someone. Besides, I like Raiden going for Nana. x)

I didn't remember Alex saying anything about Ben & Charles. xD  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games