Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen sighed as Satsuki blinked in surprise before blushing crimson and nodding slightly before stumbling. He moved without thinking, catching her as she nearly cracked her chin on the small bar set between the hall and kitchenette, though the papers simply spread over it. "Do you mind being a bit more subtle, Mai-chan? She likely knows all of this already and there are other things better left unknown," he said wryly, glancing at Ginhana. Fortunately, Satsuki didn't seem to notice the ethereal cards floating in the air. "What I wouldn't give for a water balloon," he muttered just loudly enough for Ginhana to hear; he wasn't sure if one would snap her out of this trance, but it was better than revealing their... unusual talents.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi didn't seem to hear him.The cards kept flipping and shifting, every few seconds a new card would appear.It was like demented game of memory.Ginhana gave Raen a look saying 'What am I supposed to pull one out of my fur?'. Taking a hesitant step forward, she shoved her heard through the cards, making them scatter and disappear.Mairi seemed to focus somewhat and slowly sunk down into a sitting position on the floor.She looked confused and quickly reach up to hide the blood that started trickling from her nose "What happened...?" The mark on her forehead changed in color slightly, each of the separate tips a different color of the rainbow, with the topmost one a bright silver.It was still light enough so that people wouldn't see it unless they were really looking.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen forced back a slight snicker at the look Ginhana shot back at him, though when Mairi spoke he shrugged, since he honestly had no idea what had happened. "No idea, frankly," he said wryly as he released the slightly blushing Satsuki who pulled a pen out of her pocket and set it atop the papers as he stepped closer to Ginhana before scratching her behind the ears gently.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly and wiped the blood from her nose on her jacket since she had nothing else "I get the feeling I did something weird..." She stayed sitting on the floor for a few moments, not really trusting herself to stand up.Ginhana tilted her head into Raen's hand when he scratched her ears, still watching Mairi with a worried expression, wondering how she couldn't remember anything that had just happened.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen didn't stop scratching Ginhana's ears and watched Satsuki from the corner of his eye as the assistant manager strode to Mairi. "Other than your nose bleeding, I don't see anything 'weird' at all and that's relatively normal," Satsuki said with a small smile as she offered Mairi a handkerchief. It seemed like the older woman was oblivious to Mairi's unusual talent and behavior minutes before.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi blushed slightly and accepted the handkerchief "They usually aren't this normal for me....And thanks..." Once again, she felt uncomfortable, keeping her head tilted down and her eyes closed, somehow knowing if she looked at the woman some odd would happen again.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:05 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Satsuki chuckled. "Well, as soon as you have those papers signed, I'm out of your hair... so don't worry about it; don't hesitate to ask me if you need help of any kind, though," she said with a mischievous look, glancing at Raen for a moment with a small smile as she moistened her lips unconsciously.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi handed the unused handkerchief back to the woman, the blood was already gone on the jacket sleeve anyway.A look of disgust crossed her face at the way the woman's aura flared, but she hid it quickly "I'm sure we'll let you know." She stood and made her way to the counter, opening her eyes a little bit so she could 'read' the papers.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head, faintly amused at the weak seduction attempt Satsuki made; she was cute, he noticed, but not really his type. Unfortunately for the interested assistant manager, what she was not-so-subtly referring to and thinking about would never happen.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi nudged Raen lightly, speaking loud enough or only him to hear "You need to read these too." She read over the first sheet and signed it at the bottom by the little 'x' before passing it over with the pen as she read the next one.She was completely disgusted by the assistant manager, the flicker over whatever had happened earlier went through her mind "She's getting married for crying out loud!Why would she be that unfaithful?  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen noticed a picture pinned beneath his foot and blinked; upon it was Satsuki with a girl that could have been Mairi's twin albeit with slate colored eyes. He picked it up, turning it to where Mairi could 'see' it as he tapped Satsuki's shoulder and mentioned the photo. "It's my sister, Unmei Seiji Tajō; my middle name is Satsuki, but my real name is Unmei Satsuki Shinjō," she said with a small smile. Raen cocked his head, hearing the fondness in the woman's voice though there was something nudging at the back of his mind about this woman and her 'sister', as if something was fighting to surface and failing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi glanced at the picture and froze, something about the woman and her 'sister' seemed off "If that's you and you're sister...What is the photo doing lying on the floor of an empty apartment?I'm pretty sure nothing fell out of your pocket and you didn't pull anything out but a pen..." The resemble between her and the woman in the photo gave her cold chills.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Satsuki smiled slightly, winking one eye as she spoke cheerfully. "I was cleaning in here in case anyone decided to see the apartment and it must have fallen out of my vest... I found it had a hole in one of the pockets which is why I'm not wearing it. I know a few days ago I kinda bumped my head, so it could have fallen out then," she said sheepishly, shifting her hair aside to reveal a bandage about two inches below her right ear and an inch behind it. Raen's eyes narrowed slightly, getting suspicious as he too signed the papers but glanced at Ginhana where she was crouched not far from his feet. "There's something bugging me about them... not good, but not evil, almost as if..." he thought, his outward expression remaining pleasant if slightly wary, as he tapped the back of Mairi's hand lightly in Morse code; it had been an amusing way to mess with peoples' minds back home. 'I think I have a feeling why this woman and her 'sister' feel off, but I don't know for sure,' the message said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:10 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept herself focused on the papers, tapping the back of Rane's hand i reply as she noticed distortion in the woman's aura around the bandages 'Like what?' Short and simple, she barely moved her fingers, making it look like she'd just reached out to get his attention as she showed him the policy on pets in the apartment building.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| I have an idea for a massive twist, but it should make things very interesting as they won't be certain of the truth yet.

User Image
Raen lightly tapped the message back. 'Not quite sure yet, but if what I suspect is right, then there's a hell of a lot we haven't been told about not only ourselves, but about our families. You know that both of us never met our respective mothers, and if my suspicion is right, then it's going to be one hell of a bombshell.' Unnoticed to either of them, the tattoo between his shoulders was pulsing in steady beats in a brilliant silver, then a deep navy color, then back to silver. As they examined the papers, he kept an eye on 'Satsuki' who seemed oblivious to what they were doing as she pushed herself up to sit on the inlaid 'bar' that led towards the bedrooms and bathroom. He noticed that her stance, while seeming casual, was attentive.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games