Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:54 am
kitsune curls up around aneneas and huffs in bordom.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:49 pm
~JӨПΛƬΉΛП ƬΉΣ IᄃΣD ӨПΣ~

User Image

ƬӨ ᄂӨVΣ ΛПD ƬӨ ᄂӨƧΣ. IƬ IƧ ƬΉΣ ПΛƬЦЯΣ ӨF ƬΉIПGƧ.
~``~ Jonathan was content just to follow crave. When the other changed into a dragon he simply whipped the blood off of his own mouth and stood back to watch. He heard a song drift in and he could not help but smile. It sounded like Craven... ~..~
I ЩIᄂᄂ FӨᄂᄂӨЩ ᄃЯΛVΣП ƬӨ ƬΉΣ ΣПD ӨF ƬΉΣ ƬIMΣƧ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGFCN_DSHVs  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn watches kitsune shrink so she hopped off her back the angel was walking over to the vampire child and smiles as she looks at them both,"You two are so cute you know?", she states sitting next to them and smiling in her thick irish accent she begins to sing to them a very lovely song, of a woman who fell in love with the man on the moon, for when she found out he was a god she ran away in fear for the gods never loved a woman for a long period of time. When she finished her gaze drifted to the distance in eyes were keen but not very far away was the fire demon, she narrowed her eyes in discust."I hate that woman she is bloodthirstier than ever before I seen one...", she hisses in anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:00 am
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow descended from her demon pounding the ground and watching it roll she cackeled loudly and seen her monster devour and burn everything in sight,"For true evil I wish to be and I will demolish every town and city in this year they will know that I have come and I will murder them whole!", she screetches to the air, while she goes up to people beginning to drain them dry, like a wild animal her hair mattered in blood her clothes soaked she ripped even some people in part as she went drinking up the blood from her ground, there were bodies everywhere blood as far as the eye could see covered the ground no one was left alive no survivers this time she accomplished it all before the sun rose and she then sent her demon back to the underworld as the fire burned and her blood stood in the center of the destruction eyes shining.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 am
kitsune sighs and glares towards where the vampire and demon are and she growls lightly her teeth bared and her entire right eye glowing a dark blue in the darkness as is her left red eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 pm
Craven spreads his wings some, Jonathan follow the trail of the pureblood.I will follow soon after. Don't touch any until I get there. He took to the air and flew.its been a long time since he flew.He roars in enjoyment. He flew over the town.He saw Willow below and sent fire down around her before he lands before her folding his wings.He looks down at with a dragon smirk  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 pm
Arianna sighs as she walks.The air in the pathway was deadly.She had to cover her mouth after a while.Soon she came to where an old alter used to be.She lowers her hand and kneels"I, Arianna Cova, kneel before the god and goddess of the moon and night. The child of both and now the queen of vampires ask for your help, In place of my sword I give my brothers. "She places the sword on the alter"please help us. I do not wish to lose my new friends and I don't want little Aneneas to suffer.I have taken him into my heart.He is my child of my heart"She bows her head and cuts her hand to put blood on the alter.She closes her eyes. After a long period of time the alter glows.Her brother sword vanishes and hers appears."Thank you, blessed be"She stood and took the sword"Its good to see you again Dark Cresent"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 pm
kitsunes growls get louder and she grows to her larger form and she stands up battle ready and her k-9's get longer like a saber-tooth's teeth but for a fox instead.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn felt her own agitation as well as kitsune's she calmed herself she didn't want to frighten the little one. Goodness knows what he has seen. She looks over at kitsune her form changing her eyes narrow as she walks over stands before her levitates before kitsune and flicks her on the nose,"Stop it ye stupid angel you will scare the wee boy!", she snaps. Her eyes bloody red and angry at her reaction,"They are far awayee so stop your foolishness", she explains in her thick irish accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 pm
Willow Veda

User Image
Willow looked up as fire came before her coming from the mouth of a red dragon she smiles as it engulfs her and her skins becomes more brilliant as she devours it up through her mouth,"Yum... Delicious", she states looking up at the dragon with a glimmer in her eye,"I fear you not red one for I am a fire bender who loves to act bloody...", she grins her teeth not pretty or white but full of the blood of her own vicitms,"You are familiar are not?", she asks it, she places a hand on her hip while she licks blood from another hand, the flames that were around her slowly dying down and composing a small circle around her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:51 pm
kitsune calms but stays the size she is and her eyes stay glowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:02 pm
Arianna places her sword on her side then returns to the others.She was very pale.Once outside of the hidden passage way she collages.She needed blood really bad.Fight the poison air and losing blood had did a number on her.

Craven smirks and rolled his shoulders as he returns to his human form"You could say that.By the way thanks for the meal"He laughs slightly"My fire isn't like others. Thanks to the one who turned me but grow more after I killed a pure blood"

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:41 pm
One of kitsunes tails catches arianna and lifts her up to her soft back.miss anwyn please bring aneneas and yourself upon my back aswell please  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow seeing who it was just rolls her eyes,"Knew you wouldn't die so easily thats why I sniffed you out", she turns away her arms crossed walking in the burning village,"I don't see why you have to ruin my fun but I do like my destruction", she turns her head, it looked creepy from the side where she was drenched in blood,"You control fire? I seen that well when you used it against my will last time though I am sure you do much more...", she turns toward him completely now her eyes shining,"What secrets do you hold mysterious One?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn smiled in satisfaction as kitsune calmed down then she waited for Arianna to return, the vampire queen came up with great tiredness in her eyes and she seemed drained of life,"You know we can find you a human somewhere perhaps in the next village?", she licks her lips,"i'm kinda thirsty to..", she looks down at aneneas and sighs,"Alright please don't bite I'm only gonna pick you up so we can go on the fox's back", she states walking over and picking him up cradling him in her arms as she seen Arianna do,"You are a light one", she smiles,"You thirsty to little one?", she asks holding him securely with one arm as she levitates up onto kitsune's back and sits with him in her lap.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games