Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

"Tch." Quinn's fists balled up to his sides. "I don't understand why I'm telling you this.... I wouldn't tell anyone, much less a girl who fell from the sky yesterday. But yet, here I am...."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:34 pm
"No, I mean.. Are you scared to be with someone?" Reve felt dumb. But there had to be a reason why he was always angry?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

"I don't know...." Quinn huffed, sitting on the bed, his face in his hands. "I'm kind of involuntary became the whore of the town, for one thing...."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm
Reve nodded. Was it that he wanted someone who actually cared for him? Or just that he didnt want to be stuck to one person...? "Involuntary?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

Quinn nodded, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm easy to make submit. I don't give much of a fight unless I find you completely unbearable and I really don't like you. I don't know why...I just do...."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Reve chewed her lip. "Does it make you feel guilty?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

"Kind of, but not really. Mostly because-sorry about this-Diamu is the main person I sleep with anyway.But there are others. I feel mostly shame with some but others...I don't really mind...." Quinn put his face in his hands again. "I'm a terrible person...."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm
Reve leaned forward, pulling him into a hug. "You're not.." She said simply. "You're gonna think the worst of yourself, everyone does... But you're not terrible."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

Quinn jumped slightly, surprised by her hug. He looked over at her. "You're being nice to me. Why? I hurt you."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:50 pm
Reve shrugged, looking down. "Being mean to you won't solve anything.. It certainly won't make my bruise go away any quicker.." She laughed halfheartedly. "But maybe if I'm nice, then you won't be as angry.."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 pm
((Forgot to copy the pretties so ******** it XD))

Quinn turned around and hugged her back, not caring that they fell back onto the bed. Luckily, he weighs almost nothing. "Thank you, Reve...." He whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 pm
((What happened to the food??))

Oh god his hair smells so good. Reve blushed slightly. Quinn was so comfortable to hug. She played with the hair on his neck. It's so soft...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

((It's off to the side still.He's ontop of her right now so it doesnt matter}}

Quinn felt her fingers brush his neck, and something triggered. He moved, his legs on either side of her, his arms on both sides of her head as he looked at her. Don't do it, Quin. Don't do it! He bent down, kissing her roughly, before snapping back up, rolling off of her, barley saving himself from falling in the food as he blushed a bright red. He grabbed the tray, standing, and walking to the nearest table while muttering, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:20 pm
Reve sat up, blushing. He kissed her. He kissed her! Reve bit her lip. "Don't leave.."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image

Quinn put down the food, looking at her with a blush. "I've never made the advancement before. I'm sorry you touched my neck and...and..." He placed a hand where he touched her and shivered slightly, looking at her. Quinn. You're about to do a horrible thing if you don't leave. But she doesn't want me to leave.... He stood there across from the bed, rubbing his neck as his eyes showed fear and lust at the same time.

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games