Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

By the time Lock would wake up, he would see that Fredrich was no longer in his side of the bed, and the sound of sizzling could be heard. The faintest scent of bacon and eggs wafted through the apartment. Fredrich was in the kitchen, in his casual outfit, and was currently focused on a pair of eggs on a frying pan. He moved the pan around and would occasionally turn to pick up his mug of coffee and drink some.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock, awake but groggy, stumbled into the kitchen soon after waking, rubbing his eye with one fist as the other hung limply by his side. His hair, curled and silken, was tangled in a bed-head, and the shirt was considerably rumpled. He walked over to the counter, leaning on it. "God, you're so... awake," observed the blonde. "And cooking too. I didn't know you could cook." He chuckled lightly, running his hand over his blonde curls and looking up at his boyfriend after deeply breathing in the scent of a delicious breakfast. "I'm usually the chef in the relationship, but if you're going to keep cooking the way that the food already smells, I'll be more than happy to step down~" He smiled up at Fredrich, a single curl falling over his golden eyes.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Hearing the sounds of movement long before Lock reached the kitchen, Fredrich clicked off his music and put some of the bacon onto the nearest plate. "I usually go with just a bagel and some coffee in the morning, but I figured you'd want something else." he said with a light chuckle. Setting the plate down, he walked over to Lock and used his thumb to brush away the curl. "How did you sleep?" he asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock's eyes followed Fredrich's movements, uncrossing his arms to grab the counter behind himself. He smiled as the dark brunette brushed away his curl and gazed up at him. "Very well, with you by my side," he replied, left hand leaving the cold counter to settle on the man's warm side. "What about you? Old bedfellows used to complain of the occasional song I'd hum in my sleep." He chuckled lightly at the last statement, although genuinely curious if he'd done so in his slumber.

Awesome nerd
I think I'm going to make another new guy.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 pm
Mayah Playah
Yeah? For what, this?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"'Bedfellows'? Is that even a real word?" Fredrich chuckled while moving back to the stove tops. "I slept well, though. You mumbled something when I woke up, but I couldn't hear it." He set the eggs onto another plate and set it down on the table before smirking at Lock. "You drool, by the way."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:38 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"And you snore," he smirked in reply, pushing off the counter to sit at the table. Taking the fork, he cut off a bit of egg and impaled it, lifting it. "It's Monday, right?" he asked before putting the food into his mouth. He almost moaned in delight at the simple, but wonderful taste, swallowing after chewing and smiling. "Damn. And I was really enjoying my vacation, too. I have to go back to work tomorrow."

Awesome nerd
No. For either Black Rose or Reverie. Haven't decided yet. I'm thinking he's wheelchair-bound.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:25 am
Mayah Playah
Oh, that'll be a toughie.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich raised an eyebrow at Lock when he saw the expression he made over his bite of eggs. How long had it been since he had eggs? Shrugging it off, he took his own bite and nodded when he was asked about the day. "Back to work as a pop star? You have a show or some recording to do?" he asked while he sliced more of his eggs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:34 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock nodded after he sipped his juice, setting down the cup and swallowing. "Rehearsal most of tomorrow, show at night, then recording. Day after, I spend most of the day doing interviews, then do another show at night. I hope I'll have time to see y- Oh! Why don't you visit me during rehearsal tomorrow?" He tilted his head, soft curls dangling in the air like spirals of gold. "Just for lunch, I mean. You could see me perform a little before we go out to eat. I'll even lend you my key."

Awesome nerd
But it'll be fun.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective listened to the star's busy schedule and was just about to eat more of his dish when he heard the offer. He hesitated for a moment then slowly set his fork down, glancing away. "Erm... I'm not sure that's a good idea." he drawled slowly, pushing hiss much as he enjoyed being with Lock - much more than Ellery - he wasn't ready to run into his ex, especially when he's dating the man his ex once loved.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:05 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I understand your reluctance, but Ellery won't be there," he said, reaching up his hand to brush back his curls. "He was called up to Main Office to help with the writing of the last few songs on the album and should be up there for the next week. But if you'd still rather not come, I understand." Lock smiled in his carefree way, nodding once before reaching for his glass and sipping again. "So when do you go back to work?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Is that so? I see..." Fredrich murmured against his coffee mug. He drank a little, considering what to do with his day before looking back at Lock. He set his mug down and looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. "In about twenty minutes." he said then looked back at the blonde. "Do you need a ride home?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock stood with his empty plate and glass, walking to the sink and starting to wash them off. "Yes, thank you," he answered, pretty golden eyes glancing up at the dark-haired detective for a second before returning to the dishes. He scrubbed gently at the frying pan, the egg easily washing off the metal. "You wouldn't happen to remember where my clothes were thrown, would you? I looked for them after I woke up, but they seem to be missing." This much was true. Lock couldn't find his clothes anywhere, except his scarf, which was still tied to the headboard. But it was just a scarf, so Lock didn't bother to untie it.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You didn't have to do that. I would've done them myself." Fredrich told Lock, referencing the dishes. He frowned slightly but decided to let the star do as he wanted and pulled his coat off of the coat rack. As he slid it on, he heard the question and turned to face Lock again. "Ah, I washed them for you. They should just be done drying by now, actually." he noted and started making his way to the pantry.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Yes, but my nanny would be horrified if she knew. She always told me that if someone cooked for me, the least I could do is tidy up." He put away the clean and dried dishes, then started for the laundry room. "At any rate, thank you." He ducked into the room, quickly changing into his own clothes and tossing the ones he'd borrowed into the washing machine. Once he was clothed, the Korean inched out and slid one hand into his back pocket, walking over to Fredrich. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" he asked, tucking a curl behind his ear.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I should be home by seven tomorrow, but lately there have been rumors of a murder in the town nearby here, so I'm sure I'll be working late. Why? Aren't you going to be recording all night tomorrow?" he answered as he worked on fixing his tie.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games