Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Seeing Ben so bothered, Darrell hurried over to up and gently set a hand on his shoulder, gently shaking him. "Ben? Are you okay? Ben?" he called out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:46 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A-ah!!" he cried out, sitting up suddenly and clutching the coat to his chest, as if he were a young lady awakening and trying to protect his virtue. His wide, frightened eyes softened as he recognized Darrell, dropping the coat and moving over. He moved onto his knees, scooting to the man and wrapping his arms around his waist. "D-Darrell... I h-had a n-ni-nightmare..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell was slightly surprised by Ben's reaction, but put his arms around him and held him gently. "Shh, it's okay now. I won't let anything happen." he soothed while stroking Ben's hair. Was it another nightmare about Gus and Zeke?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:40 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The boy slightly winced as he was touched, but soon relaxed against the taller, older man and sighed softly. "Wh-why are you so nice to me?" he asked quietly. "Why... why don't you hate me like they do?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Because I'm not as hot-headed as those two." Darrell explained. "You haven't done anything to bother me, you've done the exact opposite. I could never wish harm on you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:00 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"You're so kind," he whispered, closing his eyes and resting against the elder male. "Will... will you stay with me in here? I'm afraid to go out, and I'm still so tired..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"I'll stay as long as you need me to." Darrell smiled softly. After a moment, he looked down at Ben once more. "If you don't mind me asking, what was your nightmare about?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben grabbed the coat and pulled it over, covering his body as he curled slightly. "It... It was about that man that Armageddon fought. He was... He was... Oh, I don't want to talk about it." Ben moved over a bit, offering room for Darrell. "Please sit. I don't want your legs to get tired."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Although he was far from tired, Darrell wouldn't reject the thoughtful gesture, and sat down beside him. "Who was that man, anyway? I only caught a glimpse of him for a moment. Did he have a grudge against my father?" he asked. Hmm, perhaps his father was the reason for Ben's nightmare. It must've been quite a shock to see their usual proud, strong father become a viscous and frightening wolf that could only be describes in the darkest of myths and folklore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben grunted softly as he wriggled onto Darrell's lap, curling up a little and leaning on the larger male's chest. "I don't know. I think he might be some sort of hunter, though," he answered, slowly blinking. "He had... the coldest blue eyes... He was so frightening."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell stroked Ben's hair and rested his chin on top of his head. "Either way, Zeke and Gus will head out to try and track him down later. He didn't hurt you, did he?" he asked and glanced down Ben's body for any sign of injury.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:50 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"No. I didn't get out there until he was already almost gone," he said, eyes flashing as he recalled the event. "I remember he looked back once as he escaped, just to look at me. It was as if... as if... Darrell, let's not talk about this." His hand tightly gripped the man's shirt, shaking visibly. "I want to talk about something else. Anything else." He bowed his head, a dark purple bruise peeking out of his collar.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell exhaled softly when Ben shivered and held him close. He noticed the bruise on his collar, but didn't bring it up for fear that it was from the mysterious hunter. "...So what was it like to see my father in his real form?" he asked while stroking Ben's hair.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"He's very... soft," he said quietly, smiling softly. "Not scary at all. I don't know why, but he's just not scary. I really like him in that form." Ben chuckled gently, the nuzzled the man's chest. "You know, you're a little like your father. You're both really nice."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell chuckled. "I've never been described as my father. My mother, plenty of times, but never my father." he said. Although he couldn't blame Ben for the comparison. Even though his father griped and complained about everything, he was a reliable person when you needed him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games