Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

"And what's really something is that when I walked in, my father turned and glared at me until I closed the door and ran away. Didn't say a thing!" He lifted the loufa again, washing Julian's neck. "Such horrid people, I swear."

Ellery took the mobile, leaning down to press his lips to the angered man's cheek. "Go, darling. Daniel will be home before you're finished, I promise." With a serene smile, he stood and started back for their bedroom, unlocking the phone and searching for their son's number. He took a deep breath, knowing that all the sex in the world couldn't keep Fredrich at bay when he was this upset.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Ha! I would've been so traumatized!" Julian laughed harder. "If it's any consolation, my dad shot my mom with a roman candle firework last Fourth of July. He said it was to give them that old spark but I'm pretty sure he wanted to do that."

Reluctantly, and with his dark air still surrounding him, Fredrich nodded and rose from his seat. He left without a word.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

"Which is why I ask my mom to warn me before they have sex," he laughed, stopping when he heard his cell phone ringing. Reaching out of the shower, he pressed TALK and put it on speaker. "Hello?"
"Daniel Goddammit Berry, you get your a** home RIGHT NOW!" yelled Ellery's voice, causing Daniel to jump and reach for the phone.
"Yes Mom!" he said, eyes wide with fear at his mother's stern voice. After hanging up, he turned to Julian and pursed his lips. "Looks like I've got to go..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian's eyes were just as big. "I don't envy you. You'd better hurry before he tears your guts out." he whistled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

"Gee, you are so comforting," he grumbled, stepping out of the shower and toweling himself off. "When are you going to get there?" he asked, tugging on his jeans.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

He shrugged while shampooing his hair. "Maybe a few hours. That depends on your mom's mood. Text me how your parents are. If they're even a little angry then I'm staying put. I don't want them biting my head off, too!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

He pulled the curtain back a bit, shirt hanging from his hand. "If you aren't there, I will tell everyone about the time that you made out with Ellen Carter behind the bleachers," he said, eyebrow raised. Unfortunately, he wasn't kidding.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian quickly turned to face Daniel, a panicked look on his face and a mountain of shampoo bubbles on his head. "I didn't mean to! She said she needed help and she just ambushed me!" he justified. Shampoo seeped into his eyes and he pressed the palm of his hands to his eyes, cursing to himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

Daniel chuckled and moved closer, taking a hand towel and pressing it to Julian's face. "Calm down, you'll only make it worse," he said, rolling his eyes.

The brunette took a deep breath as he walked into their bedroom. "He should be here soon. Was right in the middle of a shower with Julian when I called, so he'll be at least a little clean."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"But it stings, dammit!" Julian swore, trying to stand still as Daniel cleaned off his eyes.

Fredrich himself was showering when he heard Ellery. There was a loud thudding sound, and if Ellery walked into the bathroom he would see that Fredrich had punched a dent into the shower's wall. "I'm going to lock that boy up in his room." he growled under his breath, the dark aura thickening around him and turning his eyes into two piercing, glowing orbs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image

He laughed, grinning as he gently wiped the soap. "It won't stop stinging until you calm down."

"What, for being in a relationship?" he asked, slipping into the bathroom and leaning on the sink. "He's in love, Fredrich. Don't you remember when we were young and in new love like that? We couldn't even keep our hands off of each other, and we lived together already by then! He has to fit in visits with Julian with your harsh schedule and Liam's own schedule." The detective's husband walked over to the shower, his robe slipping open as he pulled the door back and stepped inside set his hands on Fredrich's back. "Fredrich, tell me exactly what's bothering you?" he pleaded gently, tone tender and begging to understand.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You wouldn't be so superior if your eyes were filled with soap." Julian huffed. Smirking almost evilly, he got some shampoo off the side of his head and flicked it at Daniel's face.

Feeling the hands at his back, Fredrich's body grew less tense. A heavy sigh escaped him. "I guess I'm not used to seeing him grow up." he murmured while rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I still remember him getting into trouble every day when he was a kid. Not to mention the fact that he just had his first kill last night. What if someone caught him? Deguichi's still hunting tirelessly for me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

Daniel turned his face to the side when he heard his phone buzz, wincing as he felt soap bubbles hit his face. "Stop that," he scolded, taking the towel and wiping off the soap. "I've got to get going."

"You just need to trust him," said Ellery, leaning forward and setting his forehead on Fredrich's back. "I know you're scared. I am too. But we've raised him well, and he is going to do very well for himself. Believe in what we've done as parents, and believe in your son, Fredrich." The brunette lightly kissed the wet skin, smiling serenely. "Are you going to be okay?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian just teasingly stuck his tongue out at Daniel then focused on washing off the soap as the other male got the phone.

"Yes, you're right." Fredrich sighed. Glancing at Ellery from over his shoulder, he quickly turned around and pinned the male against the wall. "You, on the other hand, I'm not so sure." he murmured as he leaned in close, smiling against his lips. "But what did you expect, coming in here and tempting me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image

He picked up the phone, pressing TALK. "Hello? Laurie, what's wrong?" He put his shirt back down, concerned. "Laurie, you're talking too fast, I can't understand you- Wait, you're dating a guy? How long has- Are you crying? Okay, okay, I'll ask Mom to call Uncle Lock when I get home. Just... Just don't do anything drastic. I know we don't hang out much anymore but losing you would break my heart." He hung up, setting the phone down and finishing getting dressed. "Laurie's little boyfriend seems to have broken his heart again. Who knew he liked guys?"

Ellery yelped, blushing as the cold wall touched his back. "I expected you to behave, Detective Waltz!" he laughed, licking his lips and raising his face to Fredrich's as if to dare him to do something.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games