Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles hearing the news, "Ok and my foster parents will be there around that too then" he said. "You know, wouldn't be a surprise if someone thought you two were brothers or cousins" he said before they leave out of the cafeteria. [exit]
kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:33 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked at Skyler, then at Moris. " We don't look a like." He didn't know why Moris siad that as he followed him out.

[exit]  

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded his head agreeing with Elliot. "Yeah we don't but I wouldn't mind having a brother like Elliot." He smiled and walked out.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

The twins ended up getting there around the same time as each other. "How's your classes. brother?" Kiyoshi asked Kana. "Meh" said Kana, "And you, Kiyoshi?" he asked in return. "Meh" said Kiyoshi. "This school is so lifeless and boring" they both thought and sighed then went to line to get food.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image

The twins ate in silence until their were doing eating with Kana eating more than Kiyoshi as usual. Nothing else was going on so Kana decided to go on to the class his friend is teaching while Kiyoshi went to a class he could find nearby.[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 am
Jeffrey walked in the cafeteria holding moris hand while licking his thin lips at the smell of food he had worked up a appatite "so whats good here " he asked softly looking around  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:44 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris tried not to think about the last time he was at the cafeteria. Pushed the memories to the back of his mind and focused on his boyfriend. "Guess we will just have to go over to the line and see" he said heading over there.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:07 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris tried not to think about the last time he was at the cafeteria. Pushed the memories to the back of his mind and focused on his boyfriend. "Guess we will just have to go over to the line and see" he said heading over there.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey nodded and followed his boyfriend getting to the line he licked his lips seeing alot of the food "it's looks good "he said then grabbing what he wanted a burger some fries with nacho cheese on them  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:28 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris got himself hot dog, cheddar flavored potato chips with sour cream and fries along with a carton of strawberry milk. Once he was out of the line he asked, "Want to try out gym class after we finish our lunch?" and sat down at the table.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:37 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris got himself hot dog, cheddar flavored potato chips with sour cream and fries along with a carton of strawberry milk. Once he was out of the line he asked, "Want to try out gym class after we finish our lunch?" and sat down at the table.

Jeffrey nodded with a small grin"sure I could use a good workout so it sounds fun " he said with a chuckle taking a seat next to his boyfriend then taking a bite out of his burger licking his lips at the taste
the amazing kitsune

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles, "Okay, we'll go as soon as we're done here". Takes a sip of his milk while watching his boyfriend eat. He hopes gym class will be better with Jeffery there and maybe less students this time. "Jeffery....am I a good influence to be around?" he asked out of the blue.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles, "Okay, we'll go as soon as we're done here". Takes a sip of his milk while watching his boyfriend eat. He hopes gym class will be better with Jeffery there and maybe less students this time. "Jeffery....am I a good influence to be around?" he asked out of the blue.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey gave moris a confused look " what do you mean by that moris " he asked with a tilted head getting a drink from his milk  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:54 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't get the response he was expecting, but he figured it was rude of him to ask that question. "Never mind. Forget I asked" he replied then gulps down his strawberry and looks away from his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:00 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't get the response he was expecting, but he figured it was rude of him to ask that question. "Never mind. Forget I asked" he replied then gulps down his strawberry and looks away from his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey shook his head "no moris tell me what you mean I'm not gonna judge you or anything" he said with a small smile grabbing moris hand in his own. Gently  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:39 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks to Jeffery when the other grabbed his hand, "Well..." he begins to say. "Wondering if I'm a bad influence that my friends stopped hanging around me" he explained.
the amazing kitsune

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces