Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:38 pm
After tossing his apple core into a nearby trashcan, Zacharie trailed along after Tambrey and Lu.

So...they were just going to stand around and wait? He didn't entirely understand what exactly he was supposed to be doing but he figured that the Agent would let him know or it would become apparent when the time came. His gaze wandered around to the various people that were starting to gather around to see the legendary.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:41 pm
Aulus turned off the mic, and the look he gave Izaya could have melted its way through a mountain. Metaphorically speaking, of course. "When we get out of here," he hissed, "you and I are going to have words."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:45 pm
(Noel, Lily)

Nothing of consequence happened, so Kyle decided to make his move.
Making his way forward with a casual stride, eyes on the crowd that was growing around the aria that was closed off for the show.
As his gaze continued they fell once again on the two girls, where he made a show to pause, glance away, hesitate, then look back over at them, seeming to make up his mind he started over, Rui following after Kyle who walked with a much more humble demeanor then he usually carried. made his way closer to the two.
"Uh- hey" He started to get their attention with a light smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:45 pm
"On your six Rory." Xander said after chuckling at the code word. He got up off the bench and moved to follow.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:50 pm
[Noel > Kyle]

Noel stood with her hands folded neatly at her waist, speaking quietly to Lily as she had been when Kyle had first approached the pair. She glanced to him as he made an approach again, murmuring something to Lily before addressing him, "Hello again."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:53 pm
Perhaps it was the action of turning off the mic combined with his mountain-melting look and frightful remark, but Nakura shrunk back with his palms up in surrender, a sheepish look on his face.

"Hehehe...I would love nothing more," he said meekly, "but might I say...I'm glad you're confident we will be getting out of here. You had me a little worried before." He avoided his direct gaze. "I mean, you couldn't possibly have been human enough to feel real fear, right? Not with the responsibility of all of us on your shoulders."

With a fleeting, risky attempt to pat Kurt on the back, he scampered around to Riley's other side, doing his best not to seem like he was cowering behind her.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:55 pm
Riley followed obediently, careful to stay well out of Aulus and Izaya's way, and careful to keep her own nerves in check/  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:00 pm
Aulus' hands flexed but he looked straight ahead rather than at Izaya. "What I feel is damn well irrelevant," he growled. "We're on a mission and come hell, high water, or the Galactic commanders themselves I will get it done. If you've got any doubts about my abilities, Nakura, I give you leave to crawl back to the ship and explain yourself to Elite Agent Claire. Maybe she'll let you make her a cup of tea and wave a fan or something." He was going to do this. He was going to do this and to hell with anyone who thought he couldn't! Was he ******** terrified? Yes, yes he was but he was going to do this anyway because there was a damn mission at hand and... and maybe, just maybe if he could put one over on the Galactics he'd sleep better at night.

Maybe.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:05 pm
(Noel, Lily)

"Hey-" He said with a light grin, stopping close enough to talk to them to be able to converse comfortably with them.
"I wanted to apologize for earlier. I wasn't really thinking about the way I was behaving."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:08 pm
"Who said anything about doubting your abilities?" the grunt couldn't help asking, peering around Riley with a laugh. "I think the only one doing that is yourself, Kurt, ol' pal. But really...do we need to involve your girlfriend in this? It was bothersome enough to deal with your bromance boy. We should just keep this between us."  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:09 pm
[Noel > Kyle]

"I understand," Noel replied with a slight inclination of her smiling face. "Such are the dangers of being taken in by one's emotions, yes?" She took a step forward, looking to Lily to follow. "I believe the program is due to begin soon, though. Perhaps we should put all that aside and find a place in the audience?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:12 pm
[Lily > Kyle]

The brunette ceased speaking when Kyle approached, watching him with a wary glance and remaining silent while Noel spoke to him. At her words and her look to follow, Lily's lips parted slightly and she dipped her head in acquiescence, and moved to follow the taller girl.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:15 pm
"Izaya! Shut. Up. No more comments that aren't relevant to the mission, got it?"

With that Aulus turned his mic on again and drew a sharp line across his throat with his forefinger, glaring pointedly at Izaya.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm
(Noel, Lily)

"Yeah I guess so." He said with a chuckle. "Bro did always say I don't always know how to keep cool around beautiful women." He admitted his hand moving to the back of his head.

When mention of the show starting Kyle blinked and glanced around, "oh, right."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:18 pm
"Oops..." Making a zipping-my-mouth gesture, he ducked back down, slouching beside Riley.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games