Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:14 pm
[Eris Room]

Kailee jumped at the thud but then nodded to Hayes. She moved in not seeing a threat. Glancing over everything with a basic once over look she moved to the kitchenette figuring anything important wouldnt be in the kitchen. The card caught her attention though. "Guys here is something." She picked it up to bring it over to show Faleen and Hayes..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 pm
(Eris room)

She had no reason to think that the PDA that she knew belonged to Eris wouldn't work on this door. but was still pleased when it opened again.
She brushed a hand over Switch's head as she straightened up and moved to look inside the room.

"Thanks for the warning" she told Hayes, as he informed them of what the others were going to do. She was sure that would be alarming otherwise.

"Well, this place was emptied fairly thoroughly." Faleen noted as she walked into the room, glancing around at the mostly uninteresting and empty interior.
The only thing of note that she could see was a card sitting on the counter
"For the elevator maybe?" she mused as Kailee moved in to pick up the card  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 pm
Room P

"What in Irzu..?" Tambrey muttered as Ella... dented the door and seemed, herself, to be a little confused.

She was -always- so careful about how gentle she was, in the belief she'd break something and the first time she was -allowed- to break something, it /survived/?! The poor Lairon began to doubt herself.

"If this door's that heavy duty, and something -dented- it to bulge -outward-..." Tambrey eyed Tama "Do we really /want/ to be opening it after all?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:17 pm
Eris's room

The gray plastic card had the Galactic symbol emblazoned on its face, with a small white arrow on one corner that pointed down, though had nothing else of note.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

[Snipped, posted below]  
Room P

When Tambrey looked to him, he shrugged. "No room unchecked. But I suggest if we can't get this door open after a certain amount of tries, then perhaps give up and try another door?" He recommended before looking to Aulus for his input, his offer for his two Pokemon still stand

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 pm
[Room P >> N. Text for all units.]

"...Well if that didn't do it I don't know what will," Aulus said after a brief pause. "We can come back with a ghost or something but let's not spend any more time here bashing our heads against a wall, literally. All I can think of it it's so packed full of... something that there'll be no budging it. Yea though, try the other door quickly if you want - might as well, don't want to miss anything we can access - but one of you come along with me now; I'm going to find the others, they got into the Commander quarters." Maybe they could pry the bulging door open but that would take time he didn't know if it was worth spending.

With a lingering glance at the bulging doors Aulus turned to head back into the other hallway.

'Found nothing in unmarked room other than bulge doors a Larion can't take down,' he texted the party as a whole as he walked, holding his torch in his teeth to do so. It was preemptive on the second door but he was prepared to send a revision if needed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:21 pm
Room P

"I... vote we get a ghost. No room unchecked, but... uh, caution and stuff..." Tambrey replied to Aulus, and to Tama. "It's bulging out toward us, but some force stronger than a charging Lairon made that dent..." She smiled apologetically at Ella and recalled her "you did good, Ella, but we'll leave that for now..."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:22 pm
[Room O]

Nothing much here - less stench of death, but no obvious tech to salvage. Hayes breathed in carefully, and stepped inside.

"Looks like some sort of keycard," the elite agreed. "We can try it-" he glanced down at his 'dex as another text came in. "If they can't get that door open, I'd say this area's done."

They still hadn't found the source of that voice from earlier, but without power to open the door, a person couldn't have come through here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:22 pm
[Room P]

"Should we check the grunt door after we finish here? Since I'm sure they have the commanders quarters well cleaned out." Lex asked Tambrey, looking at the last remaining door for them to check in the area and eyed the weird bulge. "Or catch up with them and have strength in numbers?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 pm
[eris room] and Text to everyone!

Kailee nodded. "Oh thats very possible!" An elevator card. Her dex buzzed against her leg and she smiled. "Oh! This is science... Its a metal door right?" She sent a text back to everyone and tambrey, she knew would get it.

What happens when you super heat and then drastically freeze metal? It weakens the integrity and makes it weaker. Does anyone have Ice Types?

She knew someone would have a fire type and if not she could help. She glanced to the other two. So they were done in here... back to the hall?

Room P: Other bulging door

Aulus did say to check the other door after all. With that, he released Quidal and Tiamat, aiming them at the other door. "Doesn't hurt to try." Pointing to the other bulging door, he ordered the two girls. "Quidal, Flame Charge! Tiamat, Power up Punch!"

The two pokemon roared out as they charged their respective attacks and lunged to the door.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Rocket Agent Faleen

(Commander room)

Faleen took one last look around the room, walking over to check the bathroom for anything they might have missed, but Hayes was right, there wasn't any real reason to stay in here.

Through dex
"I can't imagine how useful the grunt area would be anyway, and if the doors not opening then i doubt the survivor is in there. We found a key card in the commanders room, I think is we're done here we should go back and check it on the elevator."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:29 pm
Tama

The other door didn't budge at all, just like the first one, though this time it wasn't even dented. It did end up mildly scorched though from the fire attack.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 pm
Room P

"Let's see what the others say... and..." She checked her 'dex, finding a couple of messages, and fired off a quick reply, mostly for Kailee, content to let the grunts have a go at the door.
'Yes, but would rather have ghost go in. /Weird/ dents in very tough doors.'  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games