Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:37 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi almost wanted to facepalm himself. All of the opinions he was getting that related to exactly what he had already said. The only difference was some agreed with the alliance and some did not. But... like anyone in his position, listening to the masses is a good trait of a leader. He did not take his position as Kage and rule like dictatorship. If his people felt strongly about negating an alliance then he would follow suit if they provide a good enough argument that the next time their village is faced with an unnatural opponent they may do more than just negate attacks.

When more and more individuals arrived, Yumi was starting to notice that his defenses were lacking. It seems that his guardsmen of the gates weren't their jobs at the level that would be deemed efficent and the ability to appear inside the borders was maddening. He would need to discuss with those that have the ability to seal to rectify this situation with an idea that he has been having since his father was seated in the Kage position. Too long as Konoha been a village that one just waltzes in. Maybe it is time for his generation to make the village as much of a fortress as the Gallows. It was something definitely he took time to put into his notes as the plethora of individuals filled his office one by one. But the one who specifically caught his attention was Kleine seeing as he was the first one to speak.

What he spoke of was interesting to Yumi. He had more family? Or rather direct family? His mother died at child birth. His father died at the hands of the past Mizukage. Then his brother... Tadashi... Disappeared long ago after they had a mini-part two to their sibling squabble. So to hear he had more family was... encouraging. It didn't mean too much seeing as he knew not of Kleine on a personal level, but to hear of someone who has traces of his blood brought about more respect; if not made him listening to the words he said a little more intensely.

Upon hearing his position on the relations with Kiri, Yumi couldn't quite agree totally to negating an alliance. When he was nothing but a child he remembered relations with Kirigakure before. But then again, much has changed since the last time he was there. He did not feel that reigniting that flame doing so would weaken his village. Yes, he denied many of their demands as they did not seem to match with the crisis at hand, but a larger shinobi force could very well combat what his village and their village faced; and even now, they do not know what all they face. "With all due respect," Yumi would finally speak after hearing Shinsei's fill, keeping his tone in a respectful manner as this was a mere discussion rather than a heated debate. But with all that he has done to secure his village, Yumi did not feel threatened in letting one know of his accomplishments. "As for the Silhouettes, there was a team that went to the city of Shirota to investigate. Despite the... sloppiness of the mission given that they took it upon themselves to do the mission... regardless... their efforts, based on the report, took out at least two silhouettes. Furthermore, I have sent a shinobi out to investigate the area I believe the silhouettes live. If we find the source, we know where to attack and how to attack. The only problem is.... if one shinobi could hold us back I can only wonder what an entire family could do. Allies are more so needed for that to reduce lives lost, rather than for simple pride."

After saying his fill on that matter, Yumi would move his hazel eyes to a new face that rather surprised him. One who proudly held Mist headband upon his head and ominous presence from the male, made Yumi wonder if this was the supposed individual that the Mizukage was to send mentioned in the letter; something that was further confirmed when the young man spoke. "He sent a person over even before I approved his requests? Either he is more sadistic than myself, or a fool." Yumi thought to himself as he leaned against the arms of the Hokage chair, "You do realize the position you are in Voldo? Your Hokage sent you even before I agreed to the terms that he requested." Yumi said gesturing to the letter in the ANBU's hand that stood next to him to show that Yumi had not even sent the letter to show his thoughts on the matter, "What leader sends their precious shinobi to an enemy village before agreements are made?" Yumi would shake his head some, "No... This is quite problematic... though if you are adamant on staying then let me introduce you to my right hand." Yumi said gesturing to the Oinin garbed Gin, "She will be overlooking your stay. I am sure, given the circumstances, you understand."

Yumi looked up when Lucifer began speaking, stating mostly what Yumi himself was thinking. Though there was something Yumi wished to ask him. He was the one, based on the mission report, to have saved the his shinobi participating in the mission. But something didn't sit well with him; mostly to why the silhouettes kidnapped his shinobi who then they miraculously escaped. It all seemed easy. Or better yet, random. "To answer your question no I am not. I am one of the very few, pureblooded Uchiha in this world. My father would rise out of his graves to backslap me if I made such an offer of my eyes. But I have that situation under control. What I really need from you is a report on what occurred in Shirota. Something in the past report, does not sit well with me. I feel that a different perspective, might help." Yumi said softly to Lucifer. With that clarification, he might be able to make a more appropriate response to those silhouettes.

Once everyone else had their fill of putting in notes of what he already decided on, Yumi would rub his chin gently. Keeping himself silent for the time being and narrowing his eyes as the white haired male departed just as quickly as he entered. With a slight cracking of his knuckles, Yumi shook his head as he spoke finally, "Let it be known ... I will attempt to not go to war with Kirigakure. If we cannot establish a reasonable alliance, then we will simply not associate ourselves with them and focus on the silhouettes. But-" The large Uchiha lifted his head and looked to everyone within the office, "-if they attempt to harm my people. Our people. Our village. Even a scratch upon the Fire Country. We will eradicate the village from the history books and turn it into an outbpost. I would rather not waste resources attacking that village but.. if it must be done to focus on the greater enemy... Then so let it be."

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Muramasa the Iniquitous

bentleyc

Black Fire Lords

-EM- Epic Muffin

[bounty hunter]

Autokrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]

"You both have an issue." This was towards Yumi as well as Nobuyuki. And, the coming statement was one he made in earnest based on all that he'd uncovered from leading this country as long as he did. "You fear the Silhouettes more than you fear our own people. An external threat of a few ambitious shinobi means nothing. I will tell you the truth - I know of this family, Guenire. They are distant relatives of mine. They are not Gods, but mere mortals that must be amplifying themselves somehow. This means that - in reality - they are not a true threat in comparison to the tens of millions of unruly citizens that live within our Shogunate. Focus on managing the affairs of Konoha. Keep the shinobi loyal. Parry off Mist's futile diplomatic envoys. I will deal with the Silhouettes. As it stands, I am the most powerful shinobi in this nation. I have no doubt that I will succeed." He did not feel like talking much more. So, before he left, he only decided to make one little pass at Nobuyuki who would assume control over the homeland from now on.

As he moved past him, he would silently whisper: "Our lands are fascist; run by pride and prejudice. If you do not fit the role of a proud leader with the confidence to steer the world, then I will kill you and resume my position without hesitation. I do not care about family. Ask Lucifer - my brother - just what regards I offer my blood. Don't call me "cousin". I am Shinsei to you - the one who will inherit all the lands of the world. The vessel of a demon. His black blood runs deeper through my veins than our fickle and filthy familial bond." He continued to walk, through the door, out of the building, and then - he dashed through the village, searching for clues as to where some Silhouettes may be.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:10 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael walked into the office as Yumi gave his speech and then looked at Yumi before just standing in the corner and waiting to be addressed. Looking around he noticed that several other prominent shinobi of the village gathered there. He wondered how his shadow clone was doing and made a note to head to the gatesafter his trip to the hospital. At this time a slight rumbling would be heard and felt and a smile graced his lips as he looked out the window and noticed his new home flying in from wherever an airship came from. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Bentleyc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:11 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe Hokage's office appeared to be quite the gathering place lately, Haruko thought as she heard what sounded like a dozen voices drift out the door of the office. She cracked open the doors, standing in the doorway. For a moment, she thought about telling them all to leave and come in one at a time, but realized that it would be a worthless effort to even try. Instead, she simply stayed in the doorway, listening to the conversation. She was hoping that the group that had gone off to Shirota had some more information on these mysterious visitors that had attacked the gates. "Do we have any new information on the group that attacked the gates? I heard that an individual from the Mist was here moments ago before they got butthurt and left."

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 230
                                                                        SPD/STR: 6/7

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:07 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin heard her kage, but the one called Voldo suddenly left with great anger. She didn't know whether Yumi wanted her to go after him or not. "Should I go after him or..." she said speaking to Yumi.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:47 pm
Arashi followed Michael into the building and up the stairs and stopped at the door. The clone of Arashi would walk out of the door shortly after Michael walked in to the room and quickly briefed the real Arashi on what was going on in the room before he undid the jutsu and walked in so he would know what went on in his absence. He would stand where the clone was and stay quiet and observe what was going on.  

bentleyc

Panthers7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi felt they would get no where in speaking further on it. He could see where Kleine was coming from, but either way there was a negative on both sides. To ignore one factor would bring a consequence to another. But he would take the advice for what it was worth. Gathering paper once more, Yumi would re-write his letter to the Mizukage but this time with a few edits. Upon completion, he took the original in exchange for the other while his han would enflame the paper work then toss it outside the window where the winds would carry away the embers. With that the ANBU would disappear and would take to sending the letter by hawk as requested.

With that officially done, Yumi would still act as mostly planned. He waved his hand dismissively to Gin and smiled, "Not at all...Should we need to act, we will do so. As long as Kiri minds to its own, no blood will be spilled." Yumi said softly before his eyes returned to Lucifer and Haruko. Someone who asked the similar question that he himself was still quite curious about.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

Passives:
Tank 'Classed': Through the hard training that they have gone through, and mastery of it, the master has an enormous body. Making physical attacks towards them [1.25] ranks lower. For every rank below the user at this level, it will decrease by a fifth.

Fists of a One Man Army: The user's fists after training have gotten thicker and harder like bronze. Making Taijutsu strikes with their fist be [+1.25] ranks higher than their own.

Second Wind: The user's stamina has gotten to the point, that it is harder to make them fall down, and stay down. If the attacks are lethal (such as being stabbed or etc.) the user gets a moment of 'Second Wind' and feels more refreshed. [ Add 10 Chakra points upon taking a physical hit C-rank and higher.

Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.
※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Muramasa the Iniquitous

bentleyc

Black Fire Lords

-EM- Epic Muffin

Autokrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:41 pm
((Prefer it if Muffin posts next for plot purposes, don't question my methods.))

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxSo it would seem that they were still no closer to uncovering who had attacked them and why, even after the group from Shirota had returned. All they knew was that there were being described as silhouettes and that they possessed strange powers. "Well, lets see what we know then. I've read over the mission reports from Shirota and I have gone over every report we have of the woman who attacked our gates, 'Victoria,' and the man who came to stop here, 'Kaisen', and while I don't know much, I do know this. Both individuals come from the 'North', but how far north, I cannot say. The male appears to be the leader, or at least a superior to the woman, as show by his skills and the way he spoke to her. With the appearance of the silhouettes right after the attack, we can assume that they are in some way connected to the pair, possibly used as pawns or minions for tasks they deem beneath them. Anyone else have anything they would like to add?" After hearing herself speak, Haruko was almost ashamed that it was all the information she could come up with. No record in the village made any reference to them before the battle and she could find almost no trace of them after the battle, almost as if they had disappeared in some plot-convenient hole in reality. But all they needed was just one big lead, one small sliver of evidence to go on.

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 230
                                                                        SPD/STR: 6/7

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Haruko continued to speak, she would eventually bring up the names Kaisen and Victoria. Well...s**t. "The name Kaisen is ringing a bell. When we went on the rescue mission in Shirota, one of the rescued shinobi was muttering something about that name. Maybe if we find this...Kaisen, we'll get more information on what happened in Shirota and the rest of the country. It's worth a shot, at least." What would seem like a sudden, immediate transition would take place; to anyone that knew Lucifer even remotely well, they would realize that his display to Voldo was a farce; something with the intent to scare off the mist shinobi and allow them to get to actual proceedings. Thankfully, their combined efforts seemed to have worked; the group could now get down to the nitty-gritty of these missions, and truly discover what it was behind the silhouettes. "After reading the reports, it seemed almost as though Kaisen were...a superior officer to Victoria? Their conversation seemed more like he were talking down to her. But we only got bits and pieces from the gate guards, so I can't say for sure. What we do know is that Victoria was the enemy, and Kaisen saved our asses."

Lucifer would pace for a short while, his mind returning to what he read in the mission log. "But...Kaisen was the Shogun of the Lightning Country at one point. He was famed for legendary power. It doesn't surprise me that his power was enough to distract her...but why?" For a short while, it would seem almost as though smoke were coming from his ears as the gears in his brain turned furiously...until...eureka! "Kaisen was a Guenire. If he's talking down to Adam and Victoria, that means..." The man's eyes would widen as he flew through a short set of seals. "We need to get to Lightning Country, pronto. Lord Hokage, I am requesting immediate permission to take an advance group to the Cloud Village. Reports claim that the entire area has been overrun by hostile forces, but...we can infiltrate. Don't you worry about that. We have no time to waste." After heading towards the window, Lucifer would begin to form seals rapidly. "With your permission, Lord Hokage. I want a squad of at least three. The shinobi here are more than capable."

Chakra: 275
                                                            Stats: 8/5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael listened to everyone speak up and then heard Lucius' plan. That was when he decided to ask something. "Lord Hokage I agree with Lucious' plan and would like to accompany him to tge Lightning Country. I know I am a gate guard here in Konoha, but I can leave my shadow clone where he is at the gates. Please my lord" 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

bentleyc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 pm
As soon as Lucifer mentioned the Lightning country, Arashi's eyes lit up. He hadn't gotten the chance to visit his country of since he had left years ago. He knew that it wouldnt be the same as when he left kumogakure but he felt like he should go and see what had become of his home country, mostly because of a sense of nostalgia. he looked around the room at everyone in the room and hesitated to volunteer because he was the lowest ranking shinobi in the office, which was a bit intimidating. Aftr a few seconds he took a deep breath and responded.
"I know I am only a Chunnin, but I would like to go to the lightning country with them to visit the land of my birth. Although I may not be very high ranked, i have experience against the silhouettes, Michael and I got really close to killing one in Shirota, this time we wont fail."
He looked to the Hokage, hoping that he agreed that his experience with silhouette made up for his lack of general experience.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:47 pm
IrIshInjun95

The Chilling Autumn Rains

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

*Thud *Thud

The sound of a pair of hands resting on either shoulder of Michael, and Hiruma, as they gripped down firmly. It was Shikayumi with a rater peeved, yet concerned, expression. "I can't believe you two! You just got back from a mission, and you're already trying to gallivant off to another without being checked out by the hospital. How reckless are you!?" Shikayumi glanced over the status of her two friends, both covered in dirt, scuffs, and bruises. IT reminded her of two kids that got into a tussle on the academy playground.

"No, until I get you all patched up you aren't going anywhere." Shikayumi sounded alot like her mother; very stern, and very compelling. She wasn't sure how the two would react, seeing how she was the youngest of the friend group, but hopefully they would see that she really did care for their well being

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

160/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin nodded and relaxed more. A lot more people had left the office. She hated being formal.. Or well on guard constantly. 'You are never to take this mask off...' The words repeated in her head. Gin listened around and realized that everyone was so ready to go out on this new mission. She left Yumi's side to lean on the wall and waited to see what he would say.

Chakra: 195
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique Used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
⇝C H A K R A: 350/350 xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxKonohagakure Sannin

............Hiruma had had his eyes closed while those in the office went about their banter and was only partially listening to what was going on. He didn't care for their little debate about how to deal with the Mist. Besides, if they wanted his input, they could ask, he didn't need to just go putting his two cents in where it wasn't wanted or needed. While most of his attention was elsewhere, it seemed that his Nara friend had found her way into the office and ended up beside himself and Michael, firmly grasping both of their shoulders. With the somewhat unexpected physical interaction the Sannin opened his ever so little and peered out at the source of the pressure. "If that's the case, then I could use a good massage... I overworked a few muscles during that little trip and they are aching like no other.." A sly smile pulled at the corner of his lips as he teased her.

............-- "--" --

............-- "--" --

............-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                                  Techniques Used:

Stats
                                                                  • Speed: 13
                                                                  • Strength: 10
                                                                  • Current bone strength: Diamond [Sannin]

Passives
                                                                  • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                                  • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Snake Vision: On command, Hiruma can switch his vision to see heat trails and thermal signatures.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Constrictor's Body: Hiruma has exceptional muscle control and strength and is capable of restraining any size of opponent. [+1/+1]
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Vibration Sensitivity: The part of the body in direct contact with the ground is very sensitive to vibration; thus, a snake can sense other organisms approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Elongated Fangs: Hiruma can store Black Mamba poison inside his fangs that he can release into the bloodstream of his opponent's body when bitten. A single bite is capable of killing anywhere from 10-25 adults. The venom is a fast acting neurotoxin. Its bite delivers about 100–120 mg of venom, on average; however, it can deliver up to 400 mg. If the venom reaches a vein, 0.25 mg/kg is sufficient to kill a human in 50% of cases. The initial symptom of the bite is local pain in the bite area, although not as severe as snakes with hemotoxins. The victim then experiences a tingling sensation in the mouth and extremities, double vision, tunnel vision, severe confusion, fever, excessive salivation (including foaming of the mouth and nose) and pronounced ataxia (lack of muscle control). If the victim does not receive medical attention, symptoms rapidly progress to severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, pallor, shock, nephrotoxicity, cardio toxicity and paralysis. Eventually, the victim experiences convulsions, respiratory arrest, coma and then death. Without antivenin, the mortality rate is nearly 100%, among the highest of all venomous snakes. Depending on the nature of the bite, death can result at any time between 15 minutes and 3 hours. A-Rank Active to bite with generation poison.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT] Snake's Tongue: Snakes use smell to track their prey. They smell by using their forked tongues to collect airborne particles, then passing them to the vomeronasal organ or Jacobson's organ in the mouth for examination.The fork in the tongue gives snakes a sort of directional sense of smell and taste simultaneously. They keep their tongues constantly in motion, sampling particles from the air, ground, and water, analyzing the chemicals found, and determining the presence of prey or predators in the local environment.
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT]
                                                                  • [COMPANION TRAIT]
                                                                  • [CLAN] The user develops a bond with his/her reptilian companion. Through this bond, the user effectively increases their combat potential with their companion, as well as limits him/herself to only training that particular type of reptile.
                                                                  • [CLAN] Through careful thought and training with one's companion, the users has the ability to speak with any animal of the same species as his/her reptilian pet.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
                                                                  • [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
                                                                  • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                                  • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                                  Cappey-San

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:48 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko's ears perked up as she heard Kaisen's name mentioned. It was a name she knew surprised to here after such a long time. One day he was the Shogun of the Lightning Country, and the next, he was simply gone. And now they were on a mission back to the Lightning Country to find him. If anyone was going back there, it would be her. "If you're going to the Lightning Country, you're going to need someone who knows the country like the back of their hand. I will go with you, but know this fact: Kaisen was once a Shogun of that country, and is held in great respect to this very day. If we find him, you will be civil, and polite. Regardless of what he has done, he is still of noble birth." She rose from her chair, followed quickly by Schnee who rose from her place on the ground. The great wolf dominated the room as the pair waited to see who else would be accompanying them on the mission. It finally seemed like they were going home, for better or worse.

xxxxx

Wandering Kage
                                                                            9 speed 7 strength
                                                                            560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Schnee Info and Stats

PASSIVE:

• Can perform Jiton and doton with simple gestures.
                                                                            Blood of Iron: This allows the user to manipulate iron sand in the area around them that they unearth or create. This is heavier than sand techniques, and can be used to neutralize them with techniques. The amount manipulated varies by rank, and this amount is always with them, be it in a gold, in the ground below, or however. This amount cannot exceed the amount that is allowed to be manipulated at that rank. The speed of the sand is one higher than your speed if using hands to manipulate it, or your speed normally. It is as strong as you are as well.
                                                                            Genin: about 50 gallons
                                                                            Chuunin: 100 gallons
                                                                            Jounin: 200 gallons
                                                                            Saanin: 400 gallons

Panthers7

Cappey-San

bentleyc

The Chilling Autumn Rains

-EM- Epic Muffin

Autokrator

Rockgirl809

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff